Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All male children's clothes disappeared from the store?

Does anyone else have a "coming soon" placeholder for all male childrenswear? I have, and also the childrenswear doesn't show up in the general male category either. I was just breaking down the kids luxe lounge-wear set (because apparently it can't be gifted - 2 people have tried recently and get Liam'd) and the male kids clothes have gone.

Comments

• miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited August 2012
    Just had a check for you and it's the same on my end, it said something like "All items in this category coming soon". Wonder whether they're updating their prices or something?? Strange :?
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited August 2012
    They're not there anymore for me either. Weird.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm relieved that it's not just me, but I hope it gets fixed soon.
  • becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited August 2012
    I posted just a minute or so and then saw this...it seems to be all the toddler stuff male AND female too. Last night they were re arranging certain hairs (like I couldn't find the tiara hair for the life of me, it's there now)
  • Angel2204Angel2204 Posts: 60 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I can't access female toddler clothes either or plants and paintings in Decor
  • 2Mahawk2Mahawk Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited August 2012
    I've been trying to add some things to my WL from the sets, but every time I go to something, there's nothing there.
    I wonder if they're really adjusting the prices, or maybe rearranging the store.