Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ford Focus Set *Discontinued 11/5, Please DO NOT BUMP*

124...Next

Comments

• AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited December 2011
    ZeekSlider wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:
    Edit: And it's common sense where to find rabbitholes and how to get them, so I don't understand why you assume it's in the actual form of lots -.- Honestly...
    I blame Town Life Stuff.

Those venues were installed both as Rabbit Hole objects and as lots in the library folder.

They made them there so they can have players conveniently place those lots that have been decorated rather than just have players build it themselves. If anything, in general all rabbitholes are always found in the catalogue under community lots, which I consider and call it a bin.
  • patentpinkpatentpink Posts: 72 Member
    edited April 2012
    I have tried and tried and still do not see the lot! is is so frustrating. Any help would be great!
    edited April 2012
    patentpink wrote:
    I have tried and tried and still do not see the lot! is is so frustrating. Any help would be great!

There is no lot, it's a rabbithole object that should be found in the community objects catalogue.
  • patentpinkpatentpink Posts: 72 Member
    edited April 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    patentpink wrote:

There is no lot, it's a rabbithole object that should be found in the community objects catalogue.

Thank you for your response, where exactly is the community objects section?
  • khynneakhynnea Posts: 265 Member
    edited April 2012
    Under build/buy, specifically you go to build (F3) and in the far right upper corner there will be a boxy icon that is next to the basement tool. I don't have the game open so I can't describe it to you, it might look like a little faux storefront.

Click this and it will bring up all of the various "rabbithole" items (mausoleums, bookstores, movie theaters, you name it -- NOT as lots, but as items which you can use to build your own lots) as well as a separate miscellaneous tab (that has the picnic table, community stereo, bbq grill, etc stuff like that and more).

This is only going to be visible when you are using "Build/Buy" on a *community* lot. (eg, it won't show when on a residential lot/your own house)
  • MckenzieMemberMckenzieMember Posts: 1,231 Member
    edited April 2012
    I know this is an old thread, but I've only just found out about this sky dive centre so thought I'd thank the OP for sharing. I'm currently building a town so that centre will come in useful. Thanks :thumbup:
  • Bionickai001Bionickai001 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I don't think this item is available anymore.
  • MohamadkaakiMohamadkaaki Posts: 1,632
    edited August 2012
    Where can I find it?! Any link plz ?
  • amazinggdudetteamazinggdudette Posts: 84 Member
    edited August 2012

I just went looking for this free set too and found it on the store however the content is no longer for download sadly. If you search Ford it'll give you a link to where the content should be but a message comes up telling you that the content is no longer available in your region. A little bummed since I just discovered this new rabbit hole.
  • Rinoa666AngelRinoa666Angel Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited August 2012

I just went looking for this free set too and found it on the store however the content is no longer for download sadly. If you search Ford it'll give you a link to where the content should be but a message comes up telling you that the content is no longer available in your region. A little bummed since I just discovered this new rabbit hole.

You are bummed? IM BUMMED!
    Booooo lol all i got was a remote which messed my house up in different colours and broke my stuff and i had to move :mrgreen:
    Wish i had known about this :cry:
  • eickley8472eickley8472 Posts: 134 Member
    edited November 2012
    I would love this item and see there is no way to get it. Is it on any other site, the content is free so its not stealing. I really want to item. I have a replacement rabbithole of Lunar Lakes ready for it but need the main downlaod first of all.
  • stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited November 2012
    mock68 wrote:
    It says it's not available in my region so I guess that means we can't have it in the UK. So unfair...

Futher down the page you will see select language select English the USA.

When you download it it may give a red crossed circle and ask you to login again. I deleted the failed download and went to my purchase history and downloaded from there.

Really sorry for being so clueless, but I'm not sure exactly where I'm supposed to click first, in order to find the area where it's possible to change the language/geography settings.

I too get the "hey not in your region" message, even though I reside in the US!
  • stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited November 2012
    Okay wait a minute, is the problem that the item is no longer available at all?

Perhaps the OP could edit their post to reflect that fact, so people would quit bumping the thread?
    edited November 2012
    I'm surprised people can search and find this thread, and ask a question months late.

Special Promotions involving Branded Content have a limited period of time, after that time is up, they will remove it.
    edited November 2012
    Yes, I know it has been removed but wondering if any has the contrnt and can upload the file somewhere.
  • KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited November 2012
    Perhaps the OP could edit their post to reflect that fact, so people would quit bumping the thread?
    Well, the OP did, but it didn't help much, did it? :lol:
    Yes, I know it has been removed but wondering if any has the contrnt and can upload the file somewhere.
    That would be useless, since it is official Store content and will therefore only work if you get it directly from the Store through your Store account. Otherwise it will not stay installed in your game.
    Also, even though it was a free and promotional item, uploading it to another site is against EAs TOS and is considered piracy.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited November 2012
    Oh my Goodness- it's discontinued! I just put it in one of my worlds and now... like the Holiday Stuff and my Holiday world - won't work. Awesome. :(

And I didn't bump- it was already at the top. :shock:
    edited November 2012
    I was just asking a question and I did not mean to bump anything. I just feel as I am getting attacked by asking a question.