We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When Does Supernatural come out?

2...Next

Comments

• LokendraLokendra Posts: 276 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Release Date for Hong Kong - September 4rth
  • wanae12wanae12 Posts: 430 New Member
    edited August 2012
    How does this forum keep coming back to life? :?
  • cailynnicolecailynnicole Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    Taffster74 wrote:
    sorry to sound nasty - but did you even look up the game info? September - as it says in the game info.

it wasn't posted in the game info for a while. :cry:
  • explodieexplodie Posts: 3
    edited September 2012
    Click on games> expansions> supernatural. If i am not mistaken it should ne there.
  • abbylouiseheathabbylouiseheath Posts: 33
    edited September 2012
    MaraJade02 wrote:
    its telling me its coming out sept the 7th because well...idk

:shock: WHY ME?!!!
    Me too. I'm in the UK, are you in the UK aswell?
  • LdarkharteLdarkharte Posts: 10
    edited September 2012
    what about UK? :shock: :)
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    edited September 2012
    Ldarkharte wrote:
    what about UK? :shock: :)

7th of September my friend!
  • Blackbird98Blackbird98 Posts: 2
    edited September 2012
    I saw that it was coming out September 14th but if it is coming out the 4th I am just that much more excited! :mrgreen:
  • TaylorSwift4everTaylorSwift4ever Posts: 25
    edited September 2012
    It said that it was out 7th (in Ireland) but the person who pre-ordered it for me said it was the 17th! Hope its the 7th!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :?:
  • twinkletoeytwinkletoey Posts: 17
    edited January 2013
    He wasn't being a 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Not to be rude or anything BUT YOU COULD HAVE GOOGLED IT 🐸🐸🐸🐸

im 13 and even I even think he was being a smartarse and most the people who wrote on this forum seem to agree too, and even still she could of googled it but I cant find anything on google about the release date, other than people on yahoo answers and wiki answers who have asked when it was coming out, just like qkinney wrote a forum asking when it was coming out also aleciacramer21 has obviously typed into GOOGLE or THE SIMS WIKI when does the sims supernatural come out? to actually get to this page because thats how I got to it, so don't tell her to google it because she probably did google it!!! your the one being a smartarse here.

!3 that not that old there are older players!

I was saying that I'm young and even I think he was being a smart **** not that I'm old?
  • twinkletoeytwinkletoey Posts: 17
    edited January 2013
    I know this is a bit late but can I just say where I live (In the North west of England) the release date doesn't come out till a few days before the release so thats why people couldn't find it on google or the sims site, and the comments that say, It tells you on the sims site, yeah it did but only a few days before the release