Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wh0car3s Supernatural Building Contest Entry

wh0car3swh0car3s Posts: 1,291 New Member
Coldhill Estate:

All houses have secrets, even old abandon houses in the woods. Be careful some secrets are deadly.

Exchange link: here.

Screenshot.jpg"width=640"

“Hey Evie remember that quote from that one werewolf movie? The one that goes 'Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright'?”

“Yes. . . Seriously Dean if you brought me into the woods just creep me out I am goin-”

“I didn't. So stop with the looks.”

“'Oh Evie I didn't bring you to the creepy woods to tell you quotes about werewolves'.”

“Awe Evie one would begin to suspect you don't trust me.”

. . .

“So you remember that old abandon house?”

“. . . Yeah it was abandoned because no one wants to live in the creepy woods Dean.”

“Well I heard from Frankie who heard from Joey that there's been smoke coming from the chimney the last couple months.”

“Wow, you heard that from Frankie who heard from Joey! No way!

“Your sarcasm is not appreciated. Evie main point is that someone seems to be in the house, but they only seem to be there during full moons. Don't you think that's a little suspicious?”

“You have got to be kidding me! You brought me out into the creepy woods because you've imagined yourself a sleuth?”

“Oh come on, a little peek isn't going to hurt anyone.”

“Yeah but the tetanus we get from all the rust will.”

“Such an optimist, come on.”

Screenshot-96.jpg"width=640"

“Ok this was seriously one of your worst ideas. Everything is disgustingly dirty and rusty. And OH! Look no werewolves!”

“Alright smarty, let's just take a look around. There's the kitchen, dining room, and the living room.”

Screenshot-9.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-11.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-107.jpg"width=640"

“Oh Dean kids toys. A family must have lived here before.”

Screenshot-14.jpg"width=640"

“Come on let's go upstairs. We'll see if there is anything up there.”

“There's one bedroom and bathroom, nothing terribly werewolfie Dean.”

Screenshot-18.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-115.jpg"width=640"

“Come on here's a study. It looks like it's been used recently. And look at the fireplace it's been used as well. I think someone owes Frankie and Joey and apology.”

“Yeah suuuure. Hey look at all these books and newspapers. Isn't that a little weird? I mean why would someone come all the way out here and research in this mess?”

Screenshot-15.jpg"width=640"

“And these are your typical Sunday newspapers. Why bother to collect them? Anything on the desk?”

“Just this folder, it looks like clippings about . . . animal attacks and something called aconitum. What is aconitum? Check on your phone Dean.”

“Well according to dictionary.com aconitum is commonly known as . . . wolfsbane.”

“Dean? I think we should go now. This is starting to get really weird.”

“Let's just check out the basement and we'll leave.”

“Wow this has got to be one of the smallest basements I have ever seen.”

“Why is it so small? Hey Evie doesn't this look like the cleanest area in the house?”

Screenshot-20.jpg"width=640"

“Yeah, why would the basement be the cleanest? Seriously where are the cobwebs and man eating spiders?”

“Something's not right. Look here Evie. Why is there nothing on this wall? It looks like the dust was recently disturbed but only in the middle of the wall.”

Screenshot-123.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-122.jpg"width=640"

“Dean?”

“The wall moved! Oh my god! What is this? A trapped room?”

Screenshot-124.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-127.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-130.jpg"width=640"

“Dean there's a cage! Why is there a cage in a trapped room in an abandoned house?”

“There are spare clothes, bowls to wash up, rope and chains. . . . . Oh my god! Evie! Don't you see what this place is? It's only inhabited during the full moon, there's research about animal attacks and wolfsbane, and now a hidden room with a cage?!”

Screenshot-24.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-22.jpg"width=640"

“Dean be serious! There's no such thing as werewolves! There has to be another explanation.”

“There is! Don't you see?! A werewolf is using this house to lock itself away during the full moon! ***** Evie we have to get out of here. Werewolves have superior sense of smell. It'll know that we were here.”

“I never wanted to come here in the first place Dean!”

“Honestly Evie I never expected to find anything. I was just looking for a good scare.”

. . .

. . .

"Evie?"

Screenshot-136.jpg"width=640"

"Dean I told you not to come out here! I gave you multiple chances to leave here alive. You were just looking for a good scare? Well Dean, you got one."

Screenshot-138.jpg"width=640"

The last sound Dean heard was a growl emitting from Evie's chest as she lunged toward him.

All houses have secrets, sometimes it better to leave well enough alone. Who knows it may be the difference between life and death.

The End.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2012
    More information:

Uploaded on: 08/16/12
    Occupied: No
    Type: Residential
    Lot Size: 64 x 64
    Summary: All houses have secrets, even old abandon houses in the woods. Be careful some secrets are deadly. This house was created by wh0car3s for the Supernatural Building Contest. *This house is meant to be a safe house for a werewolf to transform in during full moons.
    No store content used.
    EP and SP were used.
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited August 2012
    I stumbled on this thread via the GG forum contest link, and I just wanted to leave you a small note in response. WOW What an awesome story and submission! You're an incredibly creative person! Your lot is amazing, but your story makes it incredible! I adore the entire thing. What a great way to present it. You go girl!!!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Oh my! Thank you for taking the time to write that! You just made my day! smiley-hug001.gif
  • Options
    Cera13Cera13 Posts: 891 Member
    edited August 2012
    Great lot! I love how it is hidden in the forest with the little path, and your story is fantastic! Rec!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thank you! smiley-hug008.gif
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited August 2012
    OOoOo Creepy story and excellent house to fit it :] Rec'd! Great work hun!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thank you! I was uncertain about this house and story. So thank you for taking the time to comment! smiley-hug002.gif
    Post edited by Unknown User on