Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maternity?

So my sims not prego yet was just wondering if we can change the sims maternity clothes and stuff :D. that and how do i get an avator?

Comments

• Options
    iLizBubbleiLizBubble Posts: 4
    edited August 2012
    My sim is also pregnant, her first for the 100 baby challenge, and somehow it ended up that custom clothes ended up being her maternity clothes, including a nude top, so I was hoping someone could help me change her clothes so she doesnt have to walk around town half-naked :oops: . Thanks.
  • Options
    PinkSims51PinkSims51 Posts: 572 Member
    edited August 2012
    If your sim is pregnant, but they haven't got the bump yet, then you can. Before they get the bump, change their outfit to clothes that they can be pregnant in (I'm not sure about all of them, but the clothes from generations were all made maternity) and they get the bump in that chosen outfit. :)
  • Options
    SandySimSandySim Posts: 2,523 Member
    edited August 2012
    iLizBubble wrote:
    My sim is also pregnant, her first for the 100 baby challenge, and somehow it ended up that custom clothes ended up being her maternity clothes, including a nude top, so I was hoping someone could help me change her clothes so she doesnt have to walk around town half-naked :oops: . Thanks.

I don't think you can change their clothes after they get the bump :( They can change into athletic wear or something, though. Click on them and see what other outfits are available. You will have to change outfit every time they spin into the half naked one, though :?
  • Options
    EmilyShirleyEmilyShirley Posts: 423 New Member
    edited August 2012
    You can change after you get the bump but that's only with twallans mastercontroller mod. So if u aren't into mods then there isn't a way. :)
  • Options
    EiszimmerEiszimmer Posts: 969 Member
    edited August 2012
    I don't play without Twallan's mods so it is not an issue when I change a pregnant Sims clothing. Hell, my Sims are knocked up for thirty days I don't want to look at some lame, drab outfits on my gorgeous Sims as they carry the next generation of Sims. ;)