Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Make Me Over Modelling *Final Scores are Up! Congrats 2oo92 and JewittAlex.

Comments

• Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    edited August 2012
    yay :D
  • Options
    aa13ls10aa13ls10 Posts: 717 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Oh scores
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    Bubble16Bubble16 Posts: 274 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Hey, sorry I didn't post yesturday. I need to drop out, sorry :(. Yesturday was my brothers birthday and I was gone all day thinking I could drop out today. Sorry about the late drop out.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Well, actually you are technically marked as a no show as you never posted in the thread before now and we are in judging mode, but thanks anyway for posting :)
  • Options
    MadisonSmilesMadisonSmiles Posts: 97
    edited August 2012
    Im EXCITED!!!! :D
  • Options
    WriterGurl97WriterGurl97 Posts: 6,087 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I've finished all the scoring.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thanks Writer. Just waiting on Kennady then.

In the meantime, since the first round is non-elimination, I will work on getting A2 done up for everyone! Will either be posted later tonight or tomorrow.
  • Options
    kennady_kingkennady_king Posts: 571 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Thanks Writer. Just waiting on Kennady then.

In the meantime, since the first round is non-elimination, I will work on getting A2 done up for everyone! Will either be posted later tonight or tomorrow.

I'm working on it, I just got home from Texas
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Awesome. Thanks Kennady :)
  • Options
    kennady_kingkennady_king Posts: 571 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Guess What!!

I finished scoring!!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    YAY! :)

I'll get everything up in a bit :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    PinkSims51PinkSims51 Posts: 572 Member
    edited August 2012
    :mrgreen: Congrats everybody! Thank-you for the scores + seen A2. :-)

I understand what you mean about the arm and head. It was part of a "big picture" and I decided to take the lazy route and just crop the picture instead of re-taking it. My bad. :XD:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thanks PinkSims51 :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thanks for the scores! :D However, I'm a bit confused about assignment two. Im not sure if you want a picture of Jamie next to someone else, or just a picture of a surprised face? I'm not following lol

And also, do we give Jamie another makeover? It says on the scoring rubric for assignment 2 and on that we will be graded on her makeover, so do we give her another one?

Sorry for so many questions :oops:
  • Options
    jewittalexjewittalex Posts: 2,789 New Member
    edited August 2012
    thanks for the great scores guys! I see what you mean about the thumb and elbow.

seen assignment two *loads sims and gets to work*
  • Options
    TheLastGhostTheLastGhost Posts: 795 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Madison VanWatson had finally got herself a job, after many months of moping around and feeling sorry for herself. It was pure chance, though, that her first client was Jamie Jolina.
    Madison had been hired as a make up artist on the set of Jamie's new film, The Office Hero, where Jamie starred as Sandra Candoo - Business Woman by day, ***-kicking superhero by night. She wasn't just Sandra Candoo, she was The Crime Cruncher.
    Though Jamie hadn't thought to call Madison for months, being true pre-occupied with her newfound stardom, the two got talking as Madison set to work on Jamie's make-up.

After a while talking, Madison's hand was jogged when she erupted in a loud giggle. She had just slightly smudged Jamie's make-up, but it was enough to set her on edge.
    Jamie asked for a mirror, and an obedient Madison handed one to her. Jamie was horrified as she recognized her old orange lipstick. "MADISON!?" She screeched, "What are you doing?! Urgh, it's not even put on well, and the colour! You can do nothing right!" And so Jamie made sure Madison was fired, leaving her to sob in the Make-Up room as se rushed to get her own make-up done in a grimy public bathroom.

A2.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    ok im a little confused now....are we doing like a reunion like thing(not reunion,just cant think of the word) or...??

Edit-Never mind...I think I understand...
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Before Jamie disappeared from her old life she had a best friend, Layla. They did everything together and told each other everything. The only thing Jamie didn't tell her, was that her boyfriend had been abusing her. When she told Layla she was moving, she had told her that her mom died, so she needed to go help her dad for awhile.

It was a little over a year later and Layla was moving to Starlight Shores to start a new life as a singer. She was going to be performing at a little coffee shop for her first "real gig". Little did Layla know that she would run into her old best friend her first night in her new town.

Jamie had heard that a new up and coming singer was going to be performing at the town coffee shop that night, so she decided she would go see the show. Once she got there she ordered a cappuccino, and found a seat in the packed coffee house.
    When the curtains on the tiny stage parted, she froze. Standing there with a mic in her hand, was her best friend from her other life, Layla. Jamie tried to get out of there before Layla saw her, but the security guard wasn't letting anybody out. She had to stay and watch the show.
    After the show, once she was trying to leave she accidentally bumped into somebody.
    "Sorry, it's so packed in here I don't know which way to step!" She turned and faced the person she had bumped into. It was Layla. Just her luck.
    "Oh, sorry. Um I should..I should get going..."
    "No wait!" Layla said. "Your voice, it sounds just like somebody I know. We used to be best friends, and..."
    Layla trailed off, and Jamie knew she had figured it out. Layla was the smartest person she knew, and always figured stuff out, even if there weren't many clues.
    "Jamie? Is..Is that you?"
    "Yea, um can we talk somewhere private?"
    They left the coffee shop and went to Jamie's house. Jamie explained everything and made Layla promise not to tell anybody. She promised and they sat talking for the rest of the night.

Jamie telling Layla to not tell:
    Screenshot-5-5.jpg

Jamie and Layla catching up:
    Screenshot-2-4.jpg

Sorry the stories kinda long :)
  • Options
    BoiledFrogs_FTWBoiledFrogs_FTW Posts: 1,008 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Aghhh. I completely misunderstood the assignment. I thought you guys wanted just a simple headshot of her on a plain background. I didn't realize you wanted the background/story to tie into together. :|

But thanks guys.
  • Options
    NiNjahawkzNiNjahawkz Posts: 7,538 Member
    edited August 2012
    Aghhh. I completely misunderstood the assignment. I thought you guys wanted just a simple headshot of her on a plain background. I didn't realize you wanted the background/story to tie into together. :|

But thanks guys.

same here
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    BoiledFrogs_FTWBoiledFrogs_FTW Posts: 1,008 New Member
    edited August 2012
    NiNjahawkz wrote:

But thanks guys.

same here
    Glad I'm not the only one
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Im still unclear about what we do for A2...Shouldnt it just be one picture and not several?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Sorry guys, just got in.

The story is always going to tie in with Jamie. They should complement each other.

For A2, no the person does not have to be in the actual picture, but should be mentioned in the story. So you have your choice: The reaction to them meeting, what happens when they meet, or the aftermath.

It should be one picture, but even if you do a couple, it will still be judged as a whole.

I think that answered everyone's questions?

Please feel free to ask if you have any others. I will go through the thread again, just before I go to bed to make sure I didn't miss.