Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Live Chat Aug 15th! (combined with SEA again) at SimsVIP

Has anyone heard this yet?
(sorry so blurry - I tried to enlarge it)

SNchat.jpg

Link to SimsVIP:
http://simsvip.com/

The whole article here:
http://simsvip.com/?p=14139

Comments

• funcoolfriendlyfuncoolfriendly Posts: 98 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Where did you get that message?
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited August 2012
    CatLoverPlayer posted it on the SEA forum. It would only let you link, not copy/paste, so I took a screenshot.

I believe that would be 11am my time - EST.
    After the last chat, I didn't plan on watching, but since this is from Gamescon, I'm hoping it'll be a bit more informative and better executed.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited August 2012
    So it's going ot be combined with seasons again, lovely. :roll: I just hope that this one will be better than the 2nd chat. I really hope that they show off 🐸🐸🐸🐸. :)
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • KBrox1KBrox1 Posts: 234 Member
    edited August 2012
    So it's going ot be combined with seasons again, lovely. :roll: I just hope that this one will be better than the 2nd chat. I really hope that they show off 🐸🐸🐸🐸. :)

I do too. I really want to know what else is out there in 🐸🐸🐸🐸. :3
    <iframe width="202" height="25" src="http://embed.wattpad.com/follow/cosmicondoms/follow/cosmicondoms?type=2&theme=light&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    edited August 2012
    I would love to see the town in action instead of screenshots! I'd also like to know more about past premades coming back, but I doubt they'd cover that at a gaming convention. I would think they'll focus on special features and gameplay.
  • JonchuableJonchuable Posts: 321 Member
    edited August 2012
    I hope this time they switch the chat with 70% Supernatural and 30% Seasons.. after all, this may be the last live broadcast for Supernatural.
  • kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    edited August 2012
    I hope they put a little bit more time on supernaturals since this is the last live chat for it (I think). Last time they showed us fairies, which was cool don't get me wrong,but it seemed rushed and I wanted to see some more details about the moon and town.....but i'm still excited it is almost here!!!
    edited August 2012
    It would be great if they took some questions from these forums so they could have answered prepared instead of relying on the live questions, which have almost always been addressed in the demo.
  • NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    edited August 2012
    All this shoving SN and Seasons together is making me feel like these 2 expantions will be the last ones for TS3, but I sure hope not!

But it is a bit suspitious that their realising them so close to eachother (september and november). don't you guys think that? Or is it just me?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited August 2012
    Nofravell wrote:
    All this shoving SN and Seasons together is making me feel like these 2 expantions will be the last ones for TS3, but I sure hope not!

But it is a bit suspitious that their realising them so close to eachother (september and november). don't you guys think that? Or is it just me?

Graham has confirmed Seasons isn't the last ep on twitter.

Regarding the SN chat if they don't show Moonlight Falls this time I'm going to be disappointed.
  • DMS97DMS97 Posts: 79
    edited August 2012
    I'm excited! I have nothing to do. lol :? But I agree they should show the town off, it looks amazing in the screenshots! :mrgreen::mrgreen::wink:
  • NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    edited August 2012
    Nofravell wrote:

Regarding the SN chat if they don't show Moonlight Falls this time I'm going to be disappointed.

Well I don't follow twitter so...But it's good that it's not the last expantion. And yes. I want to see more of Moonlight Falls too. :)
    edited August 2012
    I think they did it becasue of all the vocal weather fans who threatened to quit playing if they didn't get their weather. There was a huge backlash by the Seasons community that they didn't want supernaturals in their game - that they were all about "realism". I think EA was just trying to appease them by pushing the SN EP out of the limelight to show them their day is coming.

We waited since Sims 1 for this, so I don't think that's very fair, but luckily other sims sites like SimsVIP were there to give us the info we were missing out on here.
  • GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited August 2012
    Nofravell wrote:

I agree i'm dying to see 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in action instead of in pictures. :)
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,659 Member
    edited August 2012
    I would like to know some of the empty lot sizes so I can get started building, it takes me forever LoL! ;)
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • TlammyTlammy Posts: 208
    edited August 2012
    I hope that sneak peek isnt another EP :(
  • Itamu4Itamu4 Posts: 122 Member
    edited August 2012
    such a dissapointment, why are they combining them again? there was enough trouble the first time with people asking questions about season during supernatural >:( I was really hoping they'd just focus on supernatural this time and leave the other expansion for those who want it. I love the fact that they're interacting with the community through these, but there's no point in doing them if they're just going to lump the two expansions together and only end up answering the exact same questions they answered during the first livestream again before moving on to the next expansion rather than getting to new questions.
  • sterrasimsterrasim Posts: 154 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm glad theyre doing another live chat, I wasn't expecting anymore for SN, though so much info has been left out. Especially in that last chat.
  • JennaBenna5JennaBenna5 Posts: 100 New Member
    edited August 2012
    What time would that be in Texas? I know...stupid question... :oops:
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited August 2012
    What time would that be in Texas? I know...stupid question... :oops:

Not a stupid question. Most of Texas is on Central time (except for a very small part of west Texas), so that makes it two hours ahead of Pacific time, which would be 10 AM.
    IHJCfa6.jpg