Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So, I was bored...

...And I managed to get my Sim to have 31 kids (however, 8 are adopted).

[IMG]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2198/screenshot20120812at101.png "height=550" "width=695"[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/2198/screenshot20120812at101.png "height=550" "width=695"[/IMG]

What's the most amount of kids any of your sims have had?

Comments

• AnonymousMissAnonymousMiss Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited August 2012
    Only 15. I have to give The Family Man challenge another shot.
  • xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    :shock:
    I think one of my sims managed to make it to 20.

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited August 2012
  • KhasilooluvKhasilooluv Posts: 527 Member
    edited August 2012
    Wow. 0_o

The most any family of mine has had was probably like 5.
  • SidSid3SidSid3 Posts: 636 Member
    edited August 2012
    I had a sim have 13 kids, and then her husband went off and had 12 kids with 8 other sims. So 21? Does that count? lol
  • angldiorangldior Posts: 4,379 Member
    edited August 2012
    I think the most I've had was about 9.
  • AstralNovaAstralNova Posts: 257 New Member
    edited August 2012
    SidSid3 wrote:
    I had a sim have 13 kids, and then her husband went off and had 12 kids with 8 other sims. So 21? Does that count? lol

Haha, I'm sure that counts.
    Those 31 kids that my Sim has are between 4 or 5 different women, lol.
    Mikezumi wrote:
    I bet you were too busy to be bored with 31 kids ;)

Lol, as soon as I could, I moved them out with a YA (a sibling or their mother) to a random lot in the town. ;D
    Though now my town is mainly populated by my Sim's children... Which will make finding a wife for this generation's heir kinda difficult, seeing as he's related to most of the women in the town now.
  • JoshWickJoshWick Posts: 30
    edited August 2012
    I've only had 4 or 5. Your whole town is related!... I must try this. :P
  • worm178worm178 Posts: 4,462 Member
    edited August 2012
    I've always wanted a big family tree for my Sims, vertically that is. 31 kids? Ugh, that just sounds like the kids have robotic names and are shipped off as soon as they come out.

No, no. I have only ever had 4 kids AT MOST.

Happy Simming. :)
    Click it » My blog features Sims stuff like Machinima, Downloads, Stories, Reviews, and more!
  • trollnexustrollnexus Posts: 508 Member
    edited August 2012
    At one point, I just had my male sim impregnate every woman in town, regardless of relationship status, because I was bored and because story progression wasn't working for me anymore, so I got fed up.

I have no idea how many kids that was, though xD
  • DicieDicie Posts: 262 Member
    edited August 2012
    I have 11 so far with one on the way. You are an inspiration! :D
  • SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited August 2012
    10, I feel like having my sim top that now!
  • Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited August 2012
    Right now my sim fam has 5 children, and only two pregnancies. I am hoping to have MANY other children and also hoping for multiples in each pregnancy.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2012
    LOL i think its hard raising 1 sim kid..and my family is loaded cash wise plus we own the whole town..yikes 31
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    edited August 2012
    31 kids!? :shock:
    Man, I thought 10 kids + 2 parents in the same house was hard....Creds to you for having so many. :D Really have to try that whenever I get bored with the game sometime. :P

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited August 2012
    I like big families, but I doubt I will try having 31 kids any time soon ;) I think the most one of my sims has had would be about 12.

My family tree in my current game is pretty impressive (to me at least) because I am playing a vampire family and because of their long lives they have had 10 kids so far. Several of their kids have also been prolific breeders. His third daughter is expecting her 9th child and the other kids that have left home haven't been shirking either ;) They also have many great-grandkids and when I look at the map the family seems to have taken over the town :D
  • AstralNovaAstralNova Posts: 257 New Member
    edited August 2012
    worm178 wrote:
    I've always wanted a big family tree for my Sims, vertically that is. 31 kids? Ugh, that just sounds like the kids have robotic names and are shipped off as soon as they come out.

No, no. I have only ever had 4 kids AT MOST.

Happy Simming. :)

Nope, every sim born into my household I personally named. :)
    Of course, the sims born to the women who did not live in my household were given game-generated names.
  • SlayeurTownSlayeurTown Posts: 211 Member
    edited August 2012
    31 ??????? My ! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    My maximum was probably 3 kids ! Tops ! My sims usually have between 1 and 2 kids and 2 is already too much ! But oh well ! That's a fun challenge though ! :lol:
  • StrawberryCaykeStrawberryCayke Posts: 1,677
    edited August 2012
    For me it's only been 3. :shock:

The Duggar family has been outdone *claps*
  • kmp90kmp90 Posts: 519 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I think my best was like 20 something? But i also made the guy have 5 kids with like 3 or 4 woman lol! But man 31 children someone has their hands full.
  • SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited August 2012
    Wow 31 kids :shock: My hats off to you :D I only allow my sims 6 kids and no more :!: I would be crazy with 33 sims to take care of 8)
    justlurking.gif
  • BethanyMay17BethanyMay17 Posts: 59
    edited August 2012
    ...And I managed to get my Sim to have 31 kids (however, 8 are adopted).

Jeez, 31 kids. I thought triplets were bad enough :shock: How many kids did you have in the household you were playing?
  • kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
    edited August 2012
    In my second story that I'm writing, the main character will end up raising a total of 21 kids with his three boyfriends/lovers. Only 13, I think, are his biological children.

• SophieElizabethAnnSophieElizabethAnn Posts: 616 Member
    edited August 2012
    6 max haha. I find even 6 too much of a chore.
  • chrissy07girlchrissy07girl Posts: 135
    edited August 2012
    i have only raised 6 children (only because im too lazy to go back and have more once the oldest moves out) but i did have a guy have a kid with several different women.