Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires Suck

2...Next

Comments

• arctic_ravenarctic_raven Posts: 95
    edited August 2012
    I think the people who spend so much time not liking a series are worse than the twihards
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited August 2012
    Lakross wrote:
    Citrina5 wrote:
    Lakross wrote:
    Meh, movie was corny. And I use to love the Scary Movie series, and stuff like that but by the time Vampire Sucks came out, those kind of parodies just weren't funny to me anymore... I don't know or care enough about Twilight to make fun of it in my game...so yeah Imma just play my own made up characters (yeah I'm an idea snob)

I know right, scary movie (1 and 2) where actually funny done with a sense of humor, but then these type of movies went from funny to just plain stupid which is not funny at all.

Yes, 50% of the time they were trying too hard and the jokes came out awkward and the other 50% went for those very inappropriate unfunny jokes that are uncomfortable to watch with your Mom and 5 year old little brother...or even by yourself :/

And that's the joy of some of these recent movies. I find a movie which is stupid beyond core when trying to be funny and epically fail, yet for an odd reason it entertains me just because I'm watching a stupid movie.

Everyone has their own tastes, but as you can see some people liked watching these movies and probably for their own reasons. :wink:
  • Citrina5Citrina5 Posts: 1,252 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I think the people who spend so much time not liking a series are worse than the twihards

How is it? How is not liking some thing worse then liking? I know that being a hater is never good, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And who are you to say that mine is worse than someone else's?

AznSensei Anything said in my post isn't meant no mock anyone who likes the movie, I meant to me personally it isn't that funny as it could off been, but I get why other people like it.
  • SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    edited August 2012
    My hubby and I loved it because it did make fun of Twilight.
    HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited August 2012
    saw the movie.. best part was bella in bed with the mic moaning into it cause she depressed.. sounds like the real movie to me .. lOOLOLLOLOOLL.
  • FlawlessAriaFlawlessAria Posts: 1,476 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I watched this and there were only 2 other people in the cinema (excluding my friends) :p
    I have to make this! haha :mrgreen:
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited August 2012
    Citrina5 wrote:

How is it? How is not liking some thing worse then liking? I know that being a hater is never good, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And who are you to say that mine is worse than someone else's?

AznSensei Anything said in my post isn't meant no mock anyone who likes the movie, I meant to me personally it isn't that funny as it could off been, but I get why other people like it.

You are perfectly fine.

I think those that post "Boo hiss! I hate having twilight in the sims, get rid of it" are the worse ones.

This thread is entirely not to bash twilight, but on a lighter note point out there is a movie out there for most of us who are NOT fans of twilight, find a way to humor ourselves, let alone find another reason or way to use concepts in a different way. :wink:

I'm not a fan of twilight, but I'll be a fan of using the characters they added and making some interesting gameplay. :wink:
  • Citrina5Citrina5 Posts: 1,252 New Member
    edited August 2012
    :lol::lol::lol: I have the same plan too I'm totally messing with the characters and the stories. I already know what Im doing in my game as soon as I will get my hands on Supernatural :twisted:
  • xladyjxladyj Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited August 2012
    i saw this first with my dad... bedroom scene with demanatrix outfit made it akward. and again with my boyfriend

Those things were always awkward as a kid in the theatres with dear old dad. I remember wanting to die from that a time or 12...now it's just funny.
  • LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited August 2012
    I couldn't finish that movie, it was too stupid. It was just as bad as the Twilight movies (I've only seen one Twilight movie).
  • xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I caught my dad watching this movie the other day. I said, "You're watching a movie about Twilight?" He changed the channel really fast like he had been doing something wrong. :lol:
  • xladyjxladyj Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited August 2012
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 That's hilarious. Give Dad some vampire privacy, he's shy
  • NeonivekNeonivek Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited August 2012
    This thread is entirely not to bash twilight, but on a lighter note point out there is a movie out there for most of us who are NOT fans of twilight, find a way to humor ourselves, let alone find another reason or way to use concepts in a different way

Plus everyone has been astonishing civil compared that there are people who hate this movie and people who love it who both express these oppinions strongly. Well for the internet.

I have nothing wrong with pokes at Twilight and other fiction. Heck the "Social Bunny" was several references in one (a VERY obscure reference).

Grilled Cheese and the game's obsession with it was a insider's joke that only the developers knew. (but to their advantage Grilled cheese is a popular dish)

By the by: Oddly enough Grilled cheese isn't a breakfast food in this game. Inspite the fact that not only do I eat it for breakfast but it is on the breakfast menu on restaurants. Is this a Canada thing?
  • arctic_ravenarctic_raven Posts: 95
    edited August 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    Citrina5 wrote:

You are perfectly fine.

I think those that post "Boo hiss! I hate having twilight in the sims, get rid of it" are the worse ones.

This thread is entirely not to bash twilight, but on a lighter note point out there is a movie out there for most of us who are NOT fans of twilight, find a way to humor ourselves, let alone find another reason or way to use concepts in a different way. :wink:

I'm not a fan of twilight, but I'll be a fan of using the characters they added and making some interesting gameplay. :wink:

I'm just saying that a ton of people are so dedicated to not liking it they're just as obsessed as a fan that's all :oops:
  • NeonivekNeonivek Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited August 2012
    Ohh when people are obsessed about hating something

We call it Hatedom (or I once heard Fanemies... Fan/Enemy combo)

In otherwords it is cool to hate Twilight.
  • FrbrdPhnx1FrbrdPhnx1 Posts: 135 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I went to see that movie simply for the fact it made fun of twilight, and I loved it. I'm tired of vampire this and vampire that, I'm looking forward to fairies :mrgreen: