Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hydrophobic sims + rain!

So does anyone know if our sims that have the Hydrophobic trait will be afraid of rain in Seasons? I think this would be absolutely hilarious to see them freaking out and running for cover.
Check out my band y'all.
youtube.com/halocene

Comments

• BlaZZingBrunetteBlaZZingBrunette Posts: 104
    edited August 2012
    :lol:Now that is 22 funny! Happy Simming!!! :)
  • xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    *pictures sim freaking out like a wet cat*

I really really really hope this happens! :lol:
  • mylee407mylee407 Posts: 864 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I can imagine...THEY CRY FROM THE SHOWER! This should be entertaining.
  • cornpuffscornpuffs Posts: 785 New Member
    edited August 2012
    That would be so funny!!!!! I hope they add that!!!
  • Vasculio294Vasculio294 Posts: 738 Member
    edited August 2012
    My genie wife doesn't like water and still showers even though she has the power to magically clean herself. I'm assuming they would stay inside until the rain passes even if it means missing work.
  • SidSid3SidSid3 Posts: 636 Member
    edited August 2012
    I want them to freak out because of the rain! Even though they will hate it, I will love it :twisted:
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited August 2012
    Having them starting to melt in the rain would be interesting - like their skin being like hot wax dripping off.

Yeh, I'm all for it.
  • mierpelsommierpelsom Posts: 415 Member
    edited August 2012
    This sounds great! Having an "I'm melting!" negative moodlet would be hilarious.
    Bringer of joy. Lover of life. Wearer of hats.

Grim Spooky Manor Mansion
  • qnoftheamazonqnoftheamazon Posts: 643 Member
    edited August 2012
    Now that would be just to bad for Beau Merrick and River McIrish's little girl. She was born hydrophobic. The result of woohooing in a hottub. Can't wait to catch the expression on her face when it rains. :P :lol::lol:
  • lilsis3421lilsis3421 Posts: 1,258 New Member
    edited August 2012
    i would love to see this! :lol:
  • Seer144Seer144 Posts: 816 Member
    edited August 2012
    Lol, hydrophobic sims running in circles and panicking with an "I'm Melting!" Moodlet! Best. Thing. Ever.

Can we has it EA? PLEASE!?
  • Crystal_clear16Crystal_clear16 Posts: 49
    edited August 2012
    Seer144 wrote:
    Lol, hydrophobic sims running in circles and panicking with an "I'm Melting!" Moodlet! Best. Thing. Ever.

Can we has it EA? PLEASE!?

That would be the best moodlet ever! :lol:
  • beastcam1beastcam1 Posts: 952 Member
    edited August 2012

Excellent idea! Seeing as that is a base game trait, it seems like a pretty obvious thing for the Sims team to notice and attribute to seasons; so let's hope so, because I agree: it would be pretty funny! :D

11214097_1612418725701927_822627218776693780_n.jpg?oh=127705e00ae1fd059d1e5266630299b5&oe=5619A988
  • DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    edited August 2012
    I'd love to see hydrophobic witches actually melt. :twisted:
  • ThatoneaccountThatoneaccount Posts: 358 Member
    edited August 2012
    Oh god yes, that would make die of laughter, I can imagine them running around in fear while they are getting turned into a gooey skin puddle like The Wicked Witch of The West.

EA, I will love you if you did this.
  • wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    edited August 2012
    Now that would be hilarious! :lol: They'll hate it, but I will love it! :twisted:
  • BoingoFail10BoingoFail10 Posts: 286 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I'd love to see hydrophobic witches actually melt. :twisted:

Like the wicked witch of the west from the wizard of oz!!! hahaha LOLZ! :lol:
  • PahpayPahpay Posts: 381 Member
    edited August 2012
    Or the hydrophobic sims will need an umbrella and have a panic attack and/or cry when they get to safety. I love all of your ideas though.
  • KatSoloKatSolo Posts: 456 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Pahpay wrote:
    Or the hydrophobic sims will need an umbrella and have a panic attack and/or cry when they get to safety. I love all of your ideas though.

Agreed. This seems more fitting than skin melting off, but that would be fun as a moodlet. Maybe a bit like the vampires moodlets for getting out of the sun Eg. "your hydrophobic sim is anxious, better get out your umbrella, or get indoors, stat!" And if you don't do so you get another stronger moodlet - full on weather panic or something, and they start freaking out, sims 2 style.

I don't like being mean to my sims, but i do miss them having breakdowns over accidently setting off the fire alarm while cooking for eg. It was hilarious to watch :wink: .

I imagine these kind of ideas/content/coding etc would all be well locked down at this stage, no matter what content we want them to add, it wouldn't be possible for them to add it now. They've filmed the movie so to speak. Its fun to think about though, and definitely something I too would like to see :).
  • imahippyyoimahippyyo Posts: 1,146 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Haha imagine a hydrophobic vampire! Even when it's sunny he wont go outside! :D
  • MckenzieMemberMckenzieMember Posts: 1,231 Member
    edited August 2012
    Good question. It never occured to me that sims with that trait should be afraid of rain. I never use that trait though. :?
  • sugar_cookiessugar_cookies Posts: 1,308 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Good question. It never occured to me that sims with that trait should be afraid of rain. I never use that trait though. :?

Up until now, it's been useless.. Now hydrophobic sims have plenty to fear! Oceans, rain, pools, etc.. :)
  • NathanNowellNathanNowell Posts: 933 Member
    edited August 2012
    Well I heard the new traits all have to do with the weather, like loves snow, loves rain, traits like that. I honestly don't think those should be traits, they should be in the favorites category. But whatever.

Anyways, can you have a hydrophobic sim with the loves rain trait? How about a hates the outdoors sim with a loves snow trait. For that to work you'll have to have a house with no roof so it can snow in the house lol.
  • MrsLazloMrsLazlo Posts: 100 New Member
    edited August 2012
    My genie wife doesn't like water and still showers even though she has the power to magically clean herself. I'm assuming they would stay inside until the rain passes even if it means missing work.

Hee hee! Some of the messages on TS3 forums would be so silly out of context, but make perfect sense here. Sometimes I start thinking about that and it cracks me up.