Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is any one?

Getting back into their sims 2 seasons game to get used to having seasons in their game again? I got bored and now I'm addicted to watching the seasons change lol :lol:

Comments

• Gleeky321Gleeky321 Posts: 2,995 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Bumper cars!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hi, :)

I still play TS2. I just finished an Adult Start Apocalypse in TS2... it was winter almost the whole time. LOL! :mrgreen:

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited August 2012
    I might if i can find all my Sims 2 games when i move back home in a few days. :-) My niece pretty much lost all my Sims 2 stuff after i left home.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • MU333MU333 Posts: 72 Member
    edited August 2012
    I wish I still had TS2! But I gave it to my friend when I got TS3 and she lost it :(
  • Gleeky321Gleeky321 Posts: 2,995 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I might if i can find all my Sims 2 games when i move back home in a few days. :-) My niece pretty much lost all my Sims 2 stuff after i left home.
    I hope you can find it :)
  • ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited August 2012
    So EA released info about a season's expansion pack? I've been away for a couple of weeks and last I heard it was just rumoured.

edit:
    OMG they did!! *doing happy dance*!!!
  • quentin612quentin612 Posts: 104 Member
    edited August 2012
    Might get my sims2 games out and play them.
  • AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I have! It feels so good to play with seasons again :)
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,654 Member
    edited August 2012
    Ha, I've been thinking that it would be fun to check the weather in TS2, but last time I played it it was really slow and not working well. I could of course start a new hood there, instead of waking up my old games.

Hm... if only the day had 48 hours... I'm starting my new legacy these days, it's way too time consuming (and fun) to give room for more gaming... :?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • pixiesim123pixiesim123 Posts: 243 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Most of my sims 2 games either got scratched or I lost the booklets with the serial codes on, and since my computer had be wiped, the only ones I can reinstall are, the base game and teen style stuff! Safe to say I'm being more careful with the sims 3!
  • fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited August 2012
    i love Sims 2!!!! playing with weather again makes me think how the hell do i play sims 3 without it! haha
  • pinkknight06pinkknight06 Posts: 872 Member
    edited August 2012
    Most of my sims 2 games either got scratched or I lost the booklets with the serial codes on, and since my computer had be wiped, the only ones I can reinstall are, the base game and teen style stuff! Safe to say I'm being more careful with the sims 3!
    my sims 2 games some of them have scratches i guess from me leaving them out or insided the computer, now I backed my sims 3 games up with origin, if you regestered your game with them you can download them from the origin client just in case I ever loose my disc or they get scratched. I will see if the same is with the sims 2 but I'm not sure, and salvaged what I can of them.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    edited August 2012
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Hi, :)I still play TS2. I just finished an Adult Start Apocalypse in TS2... it was winter almost the whole time. LOL! :mrgreen:
    I'm just moving my college sim back to his apocalypse hood, so it will be forever Winter...it took me a looooooong time to go through uni - I hate Uni so I only played it a little at a time.