Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Perfect Home for all Supernatural Beings (pics!)

I've spent several hours working on a mansion inspired by Edwardian and Victorian eras. It includes a spa, home office and plenty of little secrets. Can you find them all? Each room provides the perfect mood for fairies, vampires, werewolves, witches, ghosts and Sims all alike! This house is still under construction and isn't yet available for download. I just want to show you guys a preview of what I've been up to lately :D

The Home Office
screenshot_original.jpg

Indoor Garden and a view of the Laundry
screenshot_original.jpg

Indoor Spa for relaxing after a long day of work or hitting the gym.
screenshot_original.jpg

Feeling creative? Check out the parlor.
screenshot_original.jpg

A spacious kitchen and breakfast area for a quick meal or huge banquet for royal pain in-laws or moochy friends.
screenshot_original.jpg

Comments

• tttessatttessa Posts: 302
    edited August 2012
    This is so beautiful! I can already imagine a few witches living there...
  • antsims310antsims310 Posts: 1,154 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Great start! I would like to see exterior shots though.
  • LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited August 2012
    I love it! I'd download it into my game but I don't have all the required eps installed just have WA, LN, and Ambitions. I see I also need Showtime but I don't want to install anymore till I get Supernatural.
  • ezeliastarsongezeliastarsong Posts: 799 Member
    edited August 2012
    antsims310 wrote:
    Great start! I would like to see exterior shots though.

Lol, I'm nowhere near getting to the exterior yet. I've been planning out in my head how I want it to look, but you'll love it in the end

@Liz
    Thanks sweetie. Glad you love it ^^ It's unfortunate you don't have WA, LN and Ambitions. You're missing out on a lot of cool stuff. Hopefully by the time I'm done, you can enjoy what this house has to offer.
  • gotgame100123gotgame100123 Posts: 120
    edited August 2012
    Do you mind adding a lair for any of the supernatural beings (except I dont think fairies would need a lair but who knows)? Similar to maybe an underground cave ( I assume when the expansion pack comes out there will be items to cater to this). You have basically built my sims dream house.

I have always wanted a huge mansion with several rooms to fulfill my desires.

• GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited August 2012
    Beautiful! I love the indoor garden and spa. :-) Good work. :thumbup:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited August 2012
    I like it. :D
  • NeonivekNeonivek Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited August 2012
    It looks amazing.

Not my style though. That is mostly because I like utilitarian houses and find most really expencive houses to be really unweildly.

I am interested in seeing the final product if only to bask in your design sense.
    edited August 2012
    Do you mind adding a lair for any of the supernatural beings (except I dont think fairies would need a lair but who knows)? Similar to maybe an underground cave ( I assume when the expansion pack comes out there will be items to cater to this). You have basically built my sims dream house.

I have always wanted a huge mansion with several rooms to fulfill my desires.

Hehe, it's all apart of the little surprises I have in store for you guys. I'm taking a break from building right now until I can figure out how to make the second story look. I don't want too many rooms but I want you guys to explore and have fun too :3
  • beastcam1beastcam1 Posts: 952 Member
    edited August 2012

Yay I love pictures of Simmers creations! Haha! This looks amazing! I'd love to get my hands on this house to stick my modern-witches in :D

11214097_1612418725701927_822627218776693780_n.jpg?oh=127705e00ae1fd059d1e5266630299b5&oe=5619A988
  • xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Ohh I love that hot tub room! =)
  • ScreamForRavenScreamForRaven Posts: 132 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Looks beautiful, can't wait until you're done with it. I will def be downloading and recc'ing!
  • iceperson12iceperson12 Posts: 351 New Member
    edited August 2012
    It looks great you did a great job
    edited August 2012
    Thanks everyone for the great feedback :D I'll post up more pictures as I progress!
  • dementor1213dementor1213 Posts: 1,835 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Very nice, I'll definitely download when it becomes available!
  • Belliflowers3Belliflowers3 Posts: 560 Member
    edited August 2012
    This looks beautiful, ezelia. <3 : D

edited August 2012
    omgsh thanks Belli and Dementor <3<3 I'm trying to tune the house for different life states, and it's a lot of hard work xD I haven't even gotten to the outside or second story yet!