Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oh My God!!!!

OMGOMG!! Im so excited! I know this might be the 2401042140 post for this EP!! But I reallly cant help but get excited and post a new topic!!!
Gosshh!! Its been a while since I last played the sims! I've been sooo busy and still...
BUT!! I just came here by mistake and I saw the SEASON EP on the hompage and I had a mini heartattack!!!!!!!!!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhh!! I should get back to playing the sims :((( I really want to try this EP!!!

sorry for my spelling...

Comments

• TaylacfcTaylacfc Posts: 2,098 New Member
    edited August 2012
    i know right i saw it on the launcher i was like no way im dreaming came here sure enough its there i was getting hyper staright to my dad

I WANT SIMS 3 SEASONS FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!

i keep going on to my dad bout it he acts intrested but i know hes pretending! :)
  • beastcam1beastcam1 Posts: 952 Member
    edited August 2012

I know, right!! Haha!!! I love the Seasons!!! :D
    It's going to go even BETTER with Supernatural and Moonlight falls ;)
    All in all, I can't WAIT to get my hands on this expansion!
    I've just been waiting so long!!! :mrgreen:

11214097_1612418725701927_822627218776693780_n.jpg?oh=127705e00ae1fd059d1e5266630299b5&oe=5619A988
  • Joel2810Joel2810 Posts: 989 Member
    edited August 2012
    Taylacfc wrote:
    i know right i saw it on the launcher i was like no way im dreaming came here sure enough its there i was getting hyper staright to my dad

I WANT SIMS 3 SEASONS FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!

i keep going on to my dad bout it he acts intrested but i know hes pretending! :)

My parents don't even pretend to be interested. Lol! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • AviendaTristynAviendaTristyn Posts: 843 Member
    edited August 2012
    I had company over for the weekend,(which of whom the wife plays theSims)and I
    wanted to show her some stuff about SuperNatural and when I saw Seasons on the homepage,I about feel out of my chair and started excitedly telling and showing my friend at the same time and we were practically jumping up and down with glee :mrgreen: and our husbands were like
    "really :?" it was awesome :!: :mrgreen:
  • breville69breville69 Posts: 1,397 New Member
    edited August 2012
    This is BIG f****** news !! Right!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm excited too. =p Unfortunately, I'm probably going to have to wait to buy the EP... or at least wait until Christmas.
  • Suzan2kSuzan2k Posts: 97
    edited August 2012
    Lol calm down, it's just a game, but yeah it's the game I mostly have waited for :)
  • Amylouise131Amylouise131 Posts: 89 New Member
    edited August 2012
    im far too excited as well !! i have a problem though...i go on holiday the day before its released!!! i don't know whether to pre-order it so it arrives while im away or go for it as soon as im back ! ahaha ... decisions decisions :lol: