Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruPoptart's Un-Birthday Party! - GIFTING OVER

Comments

• Xander_ChaosXander_Chaos Posts: 16
    edited August 2012
    Happy Unbirthday! A touching story from my sims is that my sim daddy's wife had their first born son on his birthday! What a birthday present! Ironically my brother who's birthday is September 22nd has his first baby boy due on his birthday! Maybe it'll be like my sims! Thanks for anything!

And again, Happy Unbirthday!
  • char_ry2011char_ry2011 Posts: 146 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Thank you for the new top Poptart! My sim Obviously loves it as well (:

23rtr4p.png
  • jadevegablackjadevegablack Posts: 23
    edited August 2012
    Happy Un-birthday!
    In not so happy birthday news, Shan's family friend died at his destination birthday party. Of course, I have no pictures.
  • BurningWolf_96BurningWolf_96 Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    Happy Un-Birthday! :mrgreen:
    {Sorry, I've no clue on how to post pics}
  • CrazyCatGalCrazyCatGal Posts: 98 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Happy Un-Birthday, Guru!!!!!

For your un-birthday, here's some of my favorite sims screenshots.

i love this one. backstory: i made her and moved her into Twinbrook, where she became a stylist. she met this guy and i moved him into her house. he got her pregnant and right after she announced her pregnancy to him, the next wish he got was to marry her. i thought it was so sweet! this is on their 'honeymoon'. in my opinion, the timing on this was perfect.
    screenshot_original.jpg

this one intrigues me... i was in Bridgeport and playing around with tab when i spotted this city across the bay... i don't know what city it is, or even what it's doing there... anyway, i still like this picture.
    screenshot_original.jpg

my sim took FOREVER to load while he was reading a book. so whenever i show this pic to anyone, i always saw, AHHHHHHH! my sims house was haunted! a book started reading itself!!!!
    screenshot_original.jpg

this one gives me the creeps. one of my couples just had a baby and as he was putting him into his crib, the maid made the creepiest face i have ever seen in ANY of the sims games... oh, by the way, that's his wife back there carving a statue. i know, just had a baby and yet STILL finds time for her hobbies...
    screenshot_original.jpg

this kid is... weird... he has a half-sister who's a vampire and completely despises her for it. and he... well, even I don't get him... just look... tee hee, i LOVE his bunny shirt...
    screenshot_original.jpg
    and i won't bore you with any more pictures, just have a GREAT un-birthday, and just hope that i'll actually be online the next time your real Birthday comes around! ;) have a good one!
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    edited August 2012
    I love all the different gnomes available in the games, and one of my favorite things to do is try to catch them doing unusual things. So with that, From me and all my gnomes, we want to wish you a VERY HAPPY HAPPY UN-Birthday and many more to come! :-o

b47c127b.jpg
  • DragonLadyXIIIDragonLadyXIII Posts: 328 New Member
    edited August 2012
    So the cake sims have at birthdays, what kind is it? Chocolate? Ice cream? It must be ice cream, because they don't serve ice cream separate.
  • JBEAR5826JBEAR5826 Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    hey happy un-birthday not sure how to post pictures but in sims i love to give my sims stories and being the riches person or teens at camp and but my favorite part is to make and furnish my houses(:
  • thepictigergirlthepictigergirl Posts: 7
    edited August 2012
    scaled.php?server=254&filename=screenshot2zi.jpg&res=landing
    Happy un-birthday! :D
  • mjmdotcommjmdotcom Posts: 4
    edited August 2012
    My sims decided to make the move to Lucky Palms, like it wasnt hot enough already. Hidden Springs is still my favorite but gotta have variety. Happy Un-Birthday :)
  • kaileesaulsgiverkaileesaulsgiver Posts: 25
    edited August 2012
    Like Father Like Daughter...screenshot_original.jpg
    What are parents teaching their kids these days?!?
  • Stephiepooh67Stephiepooh67 Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    Have a wonderful Un-Birthday Party!

I'm Not sure how to upload a picture from my page. If I can't get this you still have a wonderful day![/img]

• Stephiepooh67Stephiepooh67 Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
  • Yesenia69Yesenia69 Posts: 10
    edited August 2012
    Happy Un-birthday! :mrgreen:

My game had a glitch and the baby got stuck on my sims hand haha

Got to love glitches! they make the best screenshot moments!

ej5x90.png
  • kaileesaulsgiverkaileesaulsgiver Posts: 25
    edited August 2012
    STORY: A grandma reads a bedtime story to her granddaughter. The paintings are by the child's mother.
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • edited August 2012
    How Does an Un-B-Day Work?I've Never Heard of 1 of Those,They Sound Totally Cool :mrgreen: 8) :?: :thumbup:
  • kittens64215kittens64215 Posts: 5
    edited August 2012
    [/img]http://i.imgur.com/FwfJO.jpg[/img]

Here's my sim's two kittens, Ginger and Creamsicle. They're quite big to be kittens, aren't they :mrgreen: ?
  • softballgirly22softballgirly22 Posts: 424 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Happy Un-Birthday! I love Alice in Wonderland! A current story? Well, I was trying how the genetics would plan out if identical twin sisters married identical twin brothers and then had children. So far no children have been produced yet, so we'll see how that goes whenever it happens haha.
  • KristapanicKristapanic Posts: 9 New Member
    edited August 2012
    happy un-birthday! :thumbup:
    My twins i had just celebrated their birthday!
    i would show screen shots but my new laptop does not do that T_T
    It was very cute.
    from babies to toddlers!
  • sareelsareel Posts: 9 New Member
    edited August 2012
    It's his birthday too. I hope he gets a brother.
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • 1rabbit1rabbit Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    happy un-birthday to your sim
  • KrammaggKrammagg Posts: 33 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Happy Un-Birthday!

Good maid is good.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Old woman beat-down.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Electrocuted in bathtub.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Horse woman.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Sorry for so many pictures, I couldn't narrow it down.
  • OctobergirlyOctobergirly Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    Happy very late un-birthday!!! :D My sims' first born had his birthday from a cute walking and babbling toddler to a crazy sugar rushing little kid.

[img][/img]