March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do aliens look like?

People are referring to the man in the silver robotic suit as being an alien, is it confirmed that he really is one? I want aliens to be green and ugly like before, I will be very disappointed if they just look like regular sims in suits :(

Comments

• AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited August 2012
    There is no precise or super up close and clear picture of what their facial features are, but the only trait is that they are light green and wear space suits:

Alien.png
  • tashie_baby11tashie_baby11 Posts: 2,284 New Member
    edited August 2012
    We can already make green Sims, though. I really hope they look sort of like the TS2 ones, or just anything that doesn't look like a normal Sim with green skin.
  • piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited August 2012
    Keep in mind that the alien sim is suffering from the cold. You can see him fall to the ground a few seconds later in the video. So it is hard to tell what his real skintone is.
  • Star_GirlStar_Girl Posts: 317 Member
    edited August 2012
    Thanks. That's a good point that the skin may be paler because of the cold. But do we know for certain he is an alien? He could just be a sim with green skin in a new outfit..
  • lri1209lri1209 Posts: 87
    edited August 2012
    I think the guy at 0:15 in the trailer (the one freezing to death) is an alien. If you look at his face and his gloves -- maybe? I may be wrong (Lord knows that's happened before). And even if it is, you can't see much else of him because his eyes, head and outfit are covered.

Food for thought. :D
  • xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Maybe the one in the trailer is the product of what will happen when an alien and a sim have a baby? I would also like to think that the aliens won't just look like green sims in shiny suits.
  • Rogii_The_SimRogii_The_Sim Posts: 1,124 New Member
    edited August 2012
    It's an alien :) Maybe you can change the space suit? There is aliens hidden throughout the trailer, look again ;)
  • BlueShreveBlueShreve Posts: 550 Member
    edited August 2012
    I watched the trailer in HD full screen. The alien around 0:16 looks like he is falling down to make a snow angel. Sadly his face looks like any regular sim but they do have the black eyes. Hopefuly they will have some kind of supernatural powers.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    ----> Check out and download my creations HERE <----
    ----> View my Showcase thread HERE <----
  • Rogii_The_SimRogii_The_Sim Posts: 1,124 New Member
    edited August 2012
    BlueShreve wrote:
    Hopefuly they will have some kind of supernatural powers.

Preview?imageID=1121885&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=&text1=impregnate%20all%20the%20men!&text2=&text3=:lol:
  • simsacesimsace Posts: 1,483 Member
    edited August 2012
    if they arrnt the same aliens as the ones in sims 2 than this will be very interesting :mrgreen: 2 species of aliens visiting the same planet. probobly fighting over bella goth for god knows why, seriously if you use the dance sphere to go to another dimension their are aliens worshiping her and theres a statue of empress bella goth

on a side note. this will be even more funny if they try and get male sims pregnant. "Run! they got bob!" what is it with them and sim men :lol:
  • mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited August 2012
    There are many places in the trailer where you can spot an alien, you just have to look! :D
  • KhasilooluvKhasilooluv Posts: 527 Member
    edited August 2012
    It's an alien :) Maybe you can change the space suit? There is aliens hidden throughout the trailer, look again ;)

After seeing you comment I went back and spotted 3. They look pretty green and ugly to me just with a space suit :)
  • Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited August 2012
    With any luck, their faces will be the same shape as the little kid's Halloween mask from the Trick-or-Treat segment. :D If they look like that, they'll have a cool pointy head and the dark slanted eyes.
  • LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited September 2012
    I do not want My Sim Men to Become Alien Pregnant
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited September 2012
    seasonsalien2.jpg

SeasonsAlien.jpg

I'm hoping that maybe under their space suits they have some difference from a human appearance. From these they just look like green bald humans. I'd love to see some genetic differences that can be passed down.
  • eatinglikeasim3012eatinglikeasim3012 Posts: 484 New Member
    edited September 2012
    BlueShreve wrote:
    Hopefuly they will have some kind of supernatural powers.

This.
    Alliens were cool in the sims 2 but in the sims 3 we already have green(as well as pretty much any other colour we want)skin and we can make pretty uniqe sims with all these sliders so they better have some special powers just so we will be able to lnow that someone IS an alien...what i wouls like is for them to be able to get pregnant regardless of the genger...Think about it...a male alien and a female sim try for baby and they end up BOTH being pregnant... :twisted: