Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

have you ever create a friend into a Sims 3 Character or person you don't like

and accidentally killed them lol or killed them lol :evil: :twisted: 8) :roll:

Comments

• Options
    AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited August 2012
    When I first got Sims 3 I made "representative" sims of myself and one of my best friends. I say representative because they really didn't look anything like us. We didn't die...but I didn't play us very much :lol:

And people I don't like? I'm not going to put time into making a sim that resembles them. They aren't worth it. (Because for me to not like someone, well, let's just say it takes a LOT.)
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited August 2012
    I happened to make a sim who unintentionally looked a lot like somebody I know... so one day after they had really upset me... I went and edited the sim to look exactly like them and then slowly killed them off. Other than that, I don't make the people I dislike... I always feel like it would break my game or something. :lol:

I've tried making friends but they never turn out right, and it's probably good because I'd feel bad when they died.
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited August 2012
    I made my best friend and had her dating Tupac Shakur because she loves him. Then I took a break for a few months, and when I came back I forgot they were in a relationship. I didn't remember until like five other girls had slept with him.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    NIKKYNOKNIKKYNOK Posts: 269 New Member
    edited August 2012
    :twisted: yep ive created a bad popular girl from school she picked on me .... revenge is sweet :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited August 2012
    I am very evil, when I am angry at someone I make a sim that sortof look like them at least the same hairstyle and color, qand then I put them in a house that has no refrigerator, no stove, no toilet and no windows and doors, and I just watch them first pee their pants, then starve to death and then watch the reaper come. I name them things like anger, frustration stuff like that and when they die, it's like I have killed off my anger and I can go about my life stress-free. Try it sometime, you might just like it. Besides when I am really angry I can't play my real game right so I might as well get the anger out some how. So the answer to your question is a big YES!
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited August 2012
    No I don't like to play Sims that represent real people. I keep my game entirely fictional. If I need to deal with something, I talk to the real person and work it out.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited August 2012
    I did once, it was my actual family, including our pets, but I got tired of them.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited August 2012
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    No I don't like to play Sims that represent real people. I keep my game entirely fictional. If I need to deal with something, I talk to the real person and work it out.

I do that too when it is a huge problem. I am talking about my boss when I do not want to do something, most of the time it is just my anger that I am killing. This would not be something that we could talk about I have to do it, like "lunch duty" or recess. Or bus duty when a co-worker has skipped hers for 4 times in a row and "someone" has to do it, stuff like that. The big problems I face the person and talk to them. These are more annoyances, and I get over them this way, saves me from arguing with people all the time for minor pittling things.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited August 2012
    jimmysnan wrote:
    I am very evil, when I am angry at someone I make a sim that sortof look like them at least the same hairstyle and color, qand then I put them in a house that has no refrigerator, no stove, no toilet and no windows and doors, and I just watch them first pee their pants, then starve to death and then watch the reaper come. I name them things like anger, frustration stuff like that and when they die, it's like I have killed off my anger and I can go about my life stress-free. Try it sometime, you might just like it. Besides when I am really angry I can't play my real game right so I might as well get the anger out some how. So the answer to your question is a big YES!

I don't think you're evil....I've done the same thing. I don't get angry that often but when I do I've found killing off the responsible person (as a Sim) can be very therapeutic.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I've created sims that are supposed to be people I don't like. I've probably killed a few of them, but I usually just make their lives miserable so that I can still see them walking around the town with an angry look on their face. =p