Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How will YOU spend the Seasonal Holidays?

For me and my sims?
Summer (Leisure Day) - Wake up early, spend the morning soaking up the sun on the beach, while floating on a raft in the ocean. Maybe a quick swim. Then? I'll go to the Leisure Day festival and spend the rest of the day having fun on water slides, roller blades etc, maybe even eat my sim's weight in pie. ;)

Autumn (Spooky Day) - Spend it carving pumpkins and spending the day at the fair (if there is one) at raking leaves. It has to be done, right? :roll: :lol: I might go to the haunted house :-o If I have children, I'll take them trick or treating. If I don't, I'll wait for children to stop by for treats.

Winter (Snowflake Day) - Spend the day at the fair, ice skating, walking on ice. :lol: Snowball fights. Igloos, maybe spend a while in the igloo with another sim ;) I have a feeling it's the new woohoo spot, read the description, it's hinting at it.

Spring (Love Day) - Spend the day with a romantic interest. Kissing booth, egg hunts and a spring fling.

How about you guys? ;)

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited August 2012
    Spooky Day I'll send my sims to the Fall festival that day and have them bob for apples and other stuff. I'll have to send them into the haunted house rabbithole for thrills and hopefully I can get a family portrait made at the photobooth.

I will have the game set to full moon so when I send my sims to the cemetary that night I will see some zombies. Note this will happen in Sunset Valley.

In Moonlight Falls I'm going to try to place a stage at the Fall Festivel so I can have a supernatural band perform consisting of the Grim Reaper,a ghost,maybe a mummy and possibly a headless horseman. I also plan on utilizing zombie cats and dogs in my Halloween celebration.

Snowflake Day
    In addition to what my sims do now I think I"m going to have them throw a gift giving party to see how that turns out. Jeff and Hannah will share their first mistletoe kiss. Their house will have outdoor holiday lighting and of course the store christmas tree.

On Christmas eve(snowflake dayeve)Jeff and Hannah will exchange gifts and for the first time slowdance around the christmas tree to some holiday music I might add to my game. They will drink hot chocolate,eggnog and cuddle in front of the fireplace. Fireplaces should be more romantic now with snow outside.

Later I intend to send them to the winter festival for some time together and hopefully get a family portrait made.

I plan on making it snow so Jeff and Hannah can build snowmen together and throw snowfalls. I also plan on having these 2 go skating.

Love Day
    This is when my sims will take off to spend it with their spouses. They will give flowers,slowdance,go to a nice resturent and prehaps go to the spring dance to vie for queen and king of the dance floor. They will test their love with the love tester. They will exchange many kisses and love letters.

Prehaps they will look for Easter eggs on that day as well. I also may send them to South Pier Beach to go for a swim or to the local pool for some diving board action.

Leisure day
    A lot of this day will be spent in the park festival with fireworks towards night fall. My sims will eat from the many food venders there and maybe join a pie eating or hotdog eating contest.

They will also spend a lot of time at the beach sunbathing,swimming and playing soccer and horse shoes.

I have some sims who will work the kissing booths as well both fairies. Can you imagine exchanging kisses with fairies at the kissing booth?
  • simsacesimsace Posts: 1,483 Member
    edited August 2012
    every day- UFO hunting :mrgreen:
    edited August 2012
    simsace wrote:
    every day- UFO hunting :mrgreen:

All you'll need for that will probebly be telescopes. Those may make the aliens arrive.
  • xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    To be honest, I will probably focus on Autumn (Spooky Day) more than any of the others. :lol: It's my favorite season in real life and I'm excited to see how everything works out in the game. The costumes and festivals should be fun.
    edited August 2012
    For me and my sims?
    Summer (Leisure Day) - Wake up early, spend the morning soaking up the sun on the beach, while floating on a raft in the ocean. Maybe a quick swim. Then? I'll go to the Leisure Day festival and spend the rest of the day having fun on water slides, roller blades etc, maybe even eat my sim's weight in pie. ;)

Autumn (Spooky Day) - Spend it carving pumpkins and spending the day at the fair (if there is one) at raking leaves. It has to be done, right? :roll: :lol: I might go to the haunted house :-o If I have children, I'll take them trick or treating. If I don't, I'll wait for children to stop by for treats.

Winter (Snowflake Day) - Spend the day at the fair, ice skating, walking on ice. :lol: Snowball fights. Igloos, maybe spend a while in the igloo with another sim ;) I have a feeling it's the new woohoo spot, read the description, it's hinting at it.

Spring (Love Day) - Spend the day with a romantic interest. Kissing booth, egg hunts and a spring fling.

How about you guys? ;)

Just curious when you say spend the day with a romantic interest and kissing booths do you mean your sim will be using the kissing booth with the romantic interest present?
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited August 2012
    For me and my sims?

How about you guys? ;)

Cool!

Summer: Have my family go to the beach. The kids can swim while mom floats in a raft, while the dad gets a tan in a lounge chair, then the kids can have water baloon fights.

Fall: Have the kids rake leaves, go to the haunted house after words, then the kids can do pumpkins, then go trick or treating while mom and dad stay at home.

Winter: Whole family get into a snowball fights, then get to go back inside where it's warm, and have the kids play outside when they get snowdays.

Spring: Have the oldest pick up a love interest from the internet or send love letters.