Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What EP's will you be Removing for Seasons?

Comments

• LilgirlShadowLilgirlShadow Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited August 2012
    I don't plan on uninstalling any ^-^
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    edited August 2012
    I won't have to. I passed on Pets which is the only EP I can think of that would significantly increase RAM load.
    (other than maybe Showtime) and I won't be getting SN.
    As far as HD space I have been thinking of moving my music collection to cloud for some time now.
    That would free up 40 GB. (I'm down to my last 26 GB on my C drive...)
  • jcorbin06jcorbin06 Posts: 1,239 New Member
    edited August 2012
    If it lags my computer, the first thing to go will be my CC, minus some of the hairs. But if I have to remove an EP, the first to go will be WA. I refuse to remove generations, I think the two will go very nicely together :)
    EDIT:Typo
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • AnonymousMissAnonymousMiss Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited August 2012
    I've only got three EPs on my computer, so I'm not terribly worried. Since I have a laptop, though, I'm thinking I'll have to install WA first, and if I have to, Late Night. I like Ambitions way too much to uninstall it.
  • jasminegirljasminegirl Posts: 160
    edited August 2012
    WA i won't really use it, I've only used it once to go to France, but it's not really useful to me :L
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    edited August 2012
    I think if I remove one EP I can't play my current game. So if my computer can't handle it all, I will have to skip - Seasons.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • annalouiseannalouise Posts: 12 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I don't need to remove any. I'm planing on getting a gaming laptop by the end of September so the Seasons release couldn't have come at a better time.
  • Upinde_wa_MvuaUpinde_wa_Mvua Posts: 102 New Member
    edited August 2012
    My computer's probably going to be able to handle it! *knocks on wood* :D
    However, if I had to, I think that Showtime or Generations would go.
  • babyvdramaqueenbabyvdramaqueen Posts: 398 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Wow thanks for the new replies!:D I thought this thread was dead, lol. Anyone want a recomendation laptop here's the one I'm receiving! :Dhttp://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/hewlett-packard-hp-15-6-laptop-featuring-3rd-gen-intel-core-i7-3610qm-dv6-7078ca-black-dv6-7078ca/10208054.aspx
  • CrayZCrayZ Posts: 229 Member
    edited August 2012
    Showtime and Generations I suppose. I use basically nothing in showtime unless I'm playing a sim in Starlight Shores, there are a few things I like about it but it's definitely my least favorite. I might even get rid of it just to make my game faster. Getting rid of Generations will be hard though, I love my wedding stuff and sending kids to boarding school (I find them pretty boring so I send them off until they're teens xD).

I'm REALLY regretting buying a laptop instead of a desktop T_T

Edit: Oh yeah and I'll probably uninstall Zoo Tycoon 2.
  • KhasilooluvKhasilooluv Posts: 527 Member
    edited August 2012
    Seeing as I dont have any expansions and will no doubt only have like 2 by the time seasons comes out...What would cause you to have to remove expansions? Does it slow down the computer or ?? Just curious, I'm new to this ^^
  • xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I think my computer can handle it, but if I had to make the decision I would choose WA. I rarely use any of its features.
  • onigiriloveronigirilover Posts: 1,240 Member
    edited August 2012
    Showtime and/or stuff packs and store content
    edited August 2012
    Seeing as I dont have any expansions and will no doubt only have like 2 by the time seasons comes out...What would cause you to have to remove expansions? Does it slow down the computer or ?? Just curious, I'm new to this ^^
    New to the sims/sims 3? Well welcome home! Haha if not, your still always welcome to my thread(s) ;)
    Mostly it's people who have every EP or more, and it may make you game less laggy/slow and give your more space. Some people buy EP's/SP's on the day they come out so they may not like it as much as they thought, or some features actually weren't as fun as they seemed to be, and other reasons! Haha, so I assume your just going to have Seasons and Pets if just two? :)
  • Pupper_puppyPupper_puppy Posts: 810 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Hmm I shouldn't have to uninstall any! But if i did i would uninstall Hmm... World Adventures, Or late night, Wait hmm... I don't really know xD I shouldn't have any trouble with it cause i have all the EPS currently, And never had any problems
  • Cynder907Cynder907 Posts: 746 Member
    edited August 2012
    :roll: Pets. I'm not really a big fan of it and it's starting to get on my nerves. :lol:

I'll miss that beautiful town though... :cry:
  • lindsay1994123lindsay1994123 Posts: 352 Member
    edited August 2012
    Well I got a new computer with tons of space.. so far Ive been able to play with the highest settings of everything and have all EP and SP to date except MS and KPS..

But if I had to it would be pets..
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited August 2012
    My computer should be capable of handling it without removing anything, but my game hasn't been right since pets even after I uninstalled it and ambitions.... so I'll be uninstalling showtime to be safe....though I'm not so sure it'll matter anyway, but I'm not really going to miss it either... a bit... but not that much.
  • arkatinaarkatina Posts: 45
    edited August 2012
    I wont uninstall any of my ep's since i only have 4 and no stuff packs :)
  • CopenRoadCopenRoad Posts: 391 Member
    edited August 2012
    Wow thanks for the new replies!:D I thought this thread was dead, lol. Anyone want a recomendation laptop here's the one I'm receiving! :Dhttp://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/hewlett-packard-hp-15-6-laptop-featuring-3rd-gen-intel-core-i7-3610qm-dv6-7078ca-black-dv6-7078ca/10208054.aspx

Hey cool. That was the one I suggested. Let me know how you like it. (I'm considering that one too).
  • lolzbrlolzbr Posts: 989 Member
    edited August 2012
    if it slows stuff down i think i'll be removing world adventures or ambitions. possibly a few store stuff, too.
  • rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited August 2012
    i will be removing any game the hubbie has :twisted: (kidding )

my answer none

the minimum specs for seasons--> http://tinyurl.com/bua7acy
    edited August 2012
    CopenRoad wrote:

Hey cool. That was the one I suggested. Let me know how you like it. (I'm considering that one too).
    I know it is! :D You and that awesome and tech savvy brain of yours! Haha unlike mine... :roll:
    But thanks again for that suggestion! You saved my life :)
  • amberpuggleamberpuggle Posts: 16
    edited August 2012
    I'm not removing any, I just got a new computer about two months ago just for Sims 3 so I'm all set. :D
  • IkuDianaIkuDiana Posts: 32 New Member
    edited August 2012
    what's the point of buying an EP if you're not going to play it?