Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bella Bachelor Thread

Comments

• Sim3RichSim3Rich Posts: 1,731 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i made Sunset Valley stroyline all the way up to it is in the sims 2 (changed name to pleasentview) the other families came... you can find them here,
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/77533.page
  • jktee511jktee511 Posts: 7,501 New Member
    edited August 2009
    bump
  • Sims3LOVER07Sims3LOVER07 Posts: 31 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Actually in my game, her and Mortimer got together without me knowing. It was surprising, but they don't live together. Bella just had a baby a little while ago.
    edited August 2009
    Actually in my game, her and Mortimer got together without me knowing. It was surprising, but they don't live together. Bella just had a baby a little while ago.

Wow! The Story Procession knows what it is doing!
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited August 2009
    I restarted Sunset Valley a while back, so Bella is still a teenager, as is Mortimer. They are now boyfriend/girlfriend. I have every intention of having these two wed and eventually have a daughter (Cassandra) and a son (Alexander). And I will keep them in the Goth House, as I think that's the coolest pre-made house in the game. :)
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • WhitetigerzWhitetigerz Posts: 1,838 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I ignore her completely cause I find her boring and just another annoying kid in the game. (I play with aging off) I'm more interested in characters like Hank, Jared, Emma, and Ayesha. Also, threads about NPCs makes me want to kill them. Maybe she will be the only kid to die in my game. Especially since I revived little Opal.
    edited August 2009
    I ignore her completely cause I find her boring and just another annoying kid in the game. (I play with aging off) I'm more interested in characters like Hank, Jared, Emma, and Ayesha. Also, threads about NPCs makes me want to kill them. Maybe she will be the only kid to die in my game. Especially since I revived little Opal.

Did you post that before?
  • JamPotJamPot Posts: 63 Member
    edited August 2009
    My Bella in the game died earlier today.. :lol: They never got married, I went into both of their houses to find them living on their own! Although Mortimer had a partner, 2 kids a half sister! (I think his parents split up and his Dad adopted a kid) I'm playing the family in another file though so I'm going to try and get them married! :D
  • WhitetigerzWhitetigerz Posts: 1,838 New Member
    edited August 2009
    jktee511 wrote:

Did you post that before?

Yeah, on a different topic about Bella dying of old age. I really don't get the obsession over Bella people have. :roll: I didn't play The Sims 2 though cause I thought the Sims were ugly. So, yeah I have no idea why Bella has a huge fanbase.
  • chloeserenachloeserena Posts: 332 Member
    edited August 2009
    she married some other rich dude.

i started a new game and went to play her, but i do find her quite ugly as a child!
  • KayO199XKayO199X Posts: 722 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I did my best to recreate what happened in the sims 1, so i had Mortimer and Bella fall in love and get married. I also got mortimer pritty far through the science career, but my recreation went sour when the Goth's first child was a boy. I named him Alexander and dressed him up like in the Sims2, but it just wasn't the same without Cassandra...
  • JamPotJamPot Posts: 63 Member
    edited August 2009
    I wasn't really sad to see Bella die, but I was sad to see that she didn't get married it Mortimer. Instead she just lived by herself whilst Mortimer had a girlfriend and children! :lol:
  • BevHBevH Posts: 101 Member
    edited August 2009
    I haven't played Mortimer or Bella yet, but in my game, Bella remained single and got quite fat (she's dead now). As for the Goths, they have completely died out and their mansion stands empty. So I'm assuming that none of them married and/or had children.
  • sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited August 2009
    well in one instance, they were great friends, but never got together on their own, so on checking it out, i also found mortimer with a baby daughter. So well I just could not stand it, so got them married, they had several children on their own after that ... in another game, they married on their own, had children, but non were named as they should have been.... after that i have as yet to do anything in any game with them.

what really got me was in riverview, where Bob Newbie and Betty are .. can't remember betty's last name, and the funniest part is skip is a toddler well they are teens. Bobs family up and moves out of town, betty's family stays, skip grows to an adult he and betty get together.. how could they make skip a toddler, when he should not even have been born yet. well anyways, not done alot with any of the premades, was gonna, then my game decided to save by moveing house to house was just a bit to much for it.. so haven't tried that again.
  • victoria314victoria314 Posts: 157 New Member
    edited August 2009
    bellas still a kid in my gaeme but i have a question thats kinda off topic sory :( but what is a reliable website where i can download soem new hair for my sims im expecially looking for guys hair thx to anyone who can help :)
  • SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited August 2009
    Haha, sorry jktee511 I just saw your reply to my post (I lost this thread for a while...)

The private school is SO exclusive that YOUR world doesn't have it! Only mine, mine, MINE!!!

But anyway, just added it for story progression. I didn't start playing Morty/Bella until they were both adults. Their middle years are a mystery to me!

-Snowmoon
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    edited August 2009
    I'd rather create my own Goth family, but I did play the ones in the game once. Of course, Bella and Mortimer got married. They had two kids, Cassandra and Abernathy.
    In Sims 1, my Goth family had a son named Abernathy.
  • zombiebovinezombiebovine Posts: 71 New Member
    edited August 2009
    cupcake wrote:
    I didn't do anything with her in my game. She ended up obese and single.

I loled.
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited August 2009
    My sim ended up married to Gunther Goth and brought Mortimer up as her own. Once he hit his teens he had a short lived fling with Michael Bachelor until Michael caught him putting 'the moves' on Bella. I kept Mortimer together with Bella and made he and Michael friends (all part of the master plan :twisted: ).

He married Bella and within hours she was pregnant. Once she gives birth I'm moving Michael in to the Goth manor and I'm going to arrange an 'accident' for Bella. Michael will be on hand to comfort Mortimer and I hope to eventually get them married so they can bring up the child together. I only hope it doesn't have Bella's nose :roll:
  • hlouisehlouise Posts: 409 New Member
    edited August 2009
    well i made one of my sim's kids marry her. they weren't very happy together but they did have a baby. Also, she was not pretty at all lol.
    edited August 2009
    bump
  • invertedsiminvertedsim Posts: 151 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Havent played her.
  • DanceofmasksDanceofmasks Posts: 1,301 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I ate her.

Oh wait .. we haven't got chinese vampires (yet)
  • thinkpinkannthinkpinkann Posts: 54 New Member
    edited August 2009
    she married my avie and hates him
  • mizzbobbamizzbobba Posts: 13 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I agree that she was prettier on sims 2, on sims 3 i think shes cute as a kid, but she gets ugly as an adult, she and Morty arent married yet, but im gonna try and get them married soon :D