Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shazaam of course doesn't work, but...

1. Type in testingcheatsenabled true

2. Left click between the chest and the number of Lifetime Happiness Points.

Don't type in shazaam...ever.

I'm sorry if this has already been spoken about. It's just that I was so happy to find this cheat that I wanted to share it with everyone. :):):)

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited August 2012
    Welcome to the forum :D
    I personally love the LTR cheat.
    As a heads up to anyone who reads this and doesn't already know about this cheat, the testingcheatsenabled true needs to be entered at the main menu. It won't work if you enter it after you have started your game.
  • solar_midnitesolar_midnite Posts: 7,557 Member
    edited August 2012
    I enter mine after starting the game all the time... :shock:
  • xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Why didn't I know about this before? Ugh.

This would have made life so much easier. :lol: Well.... my sim's life. But it would have saved me a lot of time.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited August 2012
    I enter mine after starting the game all the time... :shock:
    You can enter it after starting your game, but it won't work for the LTR unless it is done before you start your game. It will work for all the other cheats, like sliding the needs bars and such. Also if you use MC, I think the default setting (at least for my older version of it) has testingcheatsenabled at all times.
  • evilkyttievilkytti Posts: 2,854 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I always type this after I start the game "lifetimehappiness" without "" and it gives me 50k lifetime points. I'm not sure if this is because of a mod or not but I believe I did this before I started using them.