Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's everyone's favorite EP/SP('s) so far? And why?

I only have Sims 3 installed to my computer & I have World Adventures, but it took up too much space so I had to uninstall it. What's everyone's fave expansion packs or stuff packs so far? And why is it your favorite?

Maybe you can help with my decision on what one I might buy next.
Feel free to go all out with your reasons of why the EP/SP is your fave! Even post pictures if you'd like!

\m/ 8)

Comments

• Eden777Eden777 Posts: 1,263 Member
    edited August 2012
    Late Night. Loved the city life, the vamps, the clubs.
  • xXBruin_SlayerXxxXBruin_SlayerXx Posts: 1,570 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Late night
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited August 2012
    Generations. No SP's though.
    44444.gif
  • PinkSims51PinkSims51 Posts: 572 Member
    edited August 2012
    My favorite is probably Ambitions. You get to interact with your sims careers and let me say...Twinbrook is absolutely beautiful! :mrgreen:
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited August 2012
    My favorite is Showtime. I love that they added the ability to interact with my Sim Friends in game. I also enjoy sending my sims to perform at my friends' venues and to host their performers as well. All-in-all, it's my favorite EP thus far.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • tashie_baby11tashie_baby11 Posts: 2,284 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Seasons because Seasons.

Jk, out of the current EPs, I love Generations and Pets the most.
  • brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited August 2012
    Generations--because I love having strollers, treehouses, waterslides, video camera etc.

Outdoor Living SP--because I love the outdoor items. :P
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Shadowninja2Shadowninja2 Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited August 2012
    Generations, adds more dynamics to the game itself. I always get a use out of that EP.

SP, the Diesel. The clothing selection was great.
  • KimberleyKimberley Posts: 392 Member
    edited August 2012
    I love Pets.

I don't know why, but whenever I see the puppies running I always think "d'awwww!"

So cute!
  • aleneghan619aleneghan619 Posts: 4,947 Member
    edited August 2012
    Generations probably because I can send kids to boarding school.
    tumblr_inline_movqnq54lT1qz4rgp.gif

• StrawberryCaykeStrawberryCayke Posts: 1,677
    edited August 2012
    Everyone seems to really love the generations & late night :D hmm those are good reasons to get them. I would love having strollers for babies and vamps in late night

How is Pets though? That used to be my favorite Sims 2 EP next to Seasons which I cannot wait for!
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited August 2012
    Everyone seems to really love the generations & late night :D hmm those are good reasons to get them. I would love having strollers for babies and vamps in late night

How is Pets though? That used to be my favorite Sims 2 EP next to Seasons which I cannot wait for!

pets was...fun.. only if you play in that world that.. i just always found pets needy to the point it doesn't go late with some eps like late night where its about partying.

for me, late night.. the items will make it worth it, if its for the vampires, buy supernatural.

my favorite ep .. ambitions.. lot new jobs. .and its nice looking .. love the world it comes with.