Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bella and Mortimer are engaged... as teens!

We all know Mortimer and Bella hook up right? Well my game generated it too early this time. I was taking a look at the townies and saw that Bella had moved in with Mortimer. Well I went into their house so Bella could get pregnant. I saw they were only teens. I also saw, they were engaged! Why EA, why!?

Comments

• cool_owl_city_rockcool_owl_city_rock Posts: 1,715 Member
    edited August 2012
    Oh great, and now they won't age up!
  • SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    edited August 2012
    :shock: Do you have mods?
    edited August 2012
    Yeah I do but this happened before I did.
  • 2oo922oo92 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited August 2012
    I have a certain mod that allows teen-adult relathionships. It also allow other stuff like marriage for teens. Do you have that mod?

I accidently turned it on recently and now Michael Bachelor is dating Holly Alto. Luckily Michael just aged up.
  • PinkSims51PinkSims51 Posts: 572 Member
    edited August 2012
    Yes, are you using the Woohooer mod? I have that and Michael Bachelor ended up taking his daughter to prom....
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited August 2012
    PinkSims51 wrote:
    Yes, are you using the Woohooer mod? I have that and Michael Bachelor ended up taking his daughter to prom....
    *Shiver*

I've always had an eery feeling about that Bachelor kid...
    44444.gif
  • PinkSims51PinkSims51 Posts: 572 Member
    edited August 2012
    *Shiver*
    I've always had an eery feeling about that Bachelor kid...

:lol: I found it really awkward when I realized. :oops: She had her mother's last name and lived in the Goth household. It wasn't until after I'd accepted the invite that I found out it was her father taking her :XD: (Even though she was already engaged)
  • aleneghan619aleneghan619 Posts: 4,947 Member
    edited August 2012
    Oh no! you must divorce this couple! if not, you must at least re-shape Bella's nose! or else all their children and their children's children will have bird beak features!
    tumblr_inline_movqnq54lT1qz4rgp.gif

edited August 2012
    I have the WooHooer mod, but like I said, this happened long before I had it. It must just be a glitch.