Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Request: Curly Hair

14567810...Next

Comments

• KamenkamiKamenkami Posts: 20
    edited April 2012
    It didn't post the pic. Here you go.

screens2._V142353627_.jpg
  • KamenkamiKamenkami Posts: 20
    edited April 2012
    Or like this...

Sune.jpg
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited April 2012
    I want more curly hairstyles too. For women and men. I'd love to see Short curls, long curls, candy curls for children, different styled afros, afro puffs (one puff and two puffs).
    Kamenkami wrote:
    It didn't post the pic. Here you go.

screens2._V142353627_.jpg

If we had a hairstyle like this, I would seriously use it all of the time! My niece has hair just like that and I think it's gorgeous. :D
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited April 2012
    YES! Curly hair is very much needed! I would love to have non-CC curly hairstyles available :)
  • shelwassshelwass Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited April 2012
    I'd LOVE to see curly hair, of different styles and lengths. Heck, I'd buy an entire store set devoted to curly hair if there was one! (And please...give us some for kids and toddlers as well as adults! They're sorely lacking in hairstyle choices.)
  • NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited April 2012
    Old thread, but yes I agree.

Its about time EA releases some.
  • YOTEAMOYOTEAMO Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited April 2012
    Curls please!! Ringlets of all lengths plus some decent black (afro) hair styles and I would love to see these for the WHOLE family! (..thinks Robokitty's Bunhawks <3)
  • pieceofme07pieceofme07 Posts: 348 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Yeas we do need curly hair with volume!. :mrgreen:
  • messjessmessmessjessmess Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    curl would be cool. then you could make a sim that looks like harry styles :D
  • Janina1211Janina1211 Posts: 892 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Oh YES PLEASE DEAR STORETEAM we need real Long curly Hair. Like from Mariah Carey, when She was young (in Vision of Love) That would be sooo great! I wait so long fir nice long curly hair!!!
  • shelwassshelwass Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited August 2012
    Bumping the thread with some pics of Alex Kingston's awesome curly hair in different styles (Please EA--LOTS of curly hairstyles!!!)

Curly ponytail:

[img]http://backtozander.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/alex-kingston_wallpaper_01.jpg "width=500"[/img]

Curly glam:

2e4dd__alex-kingston-4.jpg

Regular Curly:

article-1323735-05E22BC0000005DC-927_468x462.jpg

• bjh71591bjh71591 Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    I don't know if anyone posted this already, but I think it would be cool if they made hair types genetic as opposed to just choosing the hair type as a style.
  • Tabbykatm20Tabbykatm20 Posts: 52 Member
    edited August 2012
    Definitely! It is so hard to find curly hair even in CC. Please, SimGurus add some curly hair to the store.
  • rachelwolferachelwolfe Posts: 110 Member
    edited July 2013
    Bump and agreed. Still waiting.
  • mmbroo01mmbroo01 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Well this won't pacify those who long for longer curls, but it's a quick fix for those with shorter hair. And it looks really cute on toddlers as well

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=356940

Edit: I have this and all the other hairstyles from MTS in my game. Downloaded yesterday after installing the patch and I've had no problems whatsoever.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. :D:mrgreen:
  • anie21068anie21068 Posts: 17
    edited August 2013
    I have extremely curly hair and I would love to see this be a hairstyle in ts4. And it better be beautiful, because I won't settle for anything less.
  • Adam6769Adam6769 Posts: 2
    edited September 2013
    My Curly hair is really curly and short we need more curly hair choices for men.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited September 2013
    speckypeck wrote:
    Afro's too...

I have been requesting large rounded afros for all ages/sexes for over half a year or more. Not sure why they didn't make it in the decades SP.

I've also requested curly hair. Long spirals that are pretty sort of like the ones hanging from the Marie Antoinette style and long hair layered with curls for all ages and sexes. Even toddlers look great with layered and long, curly hair.

The team could make a hair pack. If it is done right, it will sell easily. It would be nice to have a large set of 15 hairs or more even if it costs like a large set. Other items such as necklaces, a belly chain, a belly diamond ect. for a nice CAS pack.

It would be neat to have curly hair both short and long and afroes for all ages/sexes. It would also be neat to have the Surf's up and Sleek chick male styles for elders, male toddlers, & boys so that they can have cool hairstyles instead of hairstyles in disarray. :mrgreen: