Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Design Magazine (:

I create thread about this on General Discussion but there is just one answer, so I thought I could ask you here, maybe it’s better place.
I know that this is not good forum for this kind of questions. Sorry.. Don't beat me :wink:

I make sim magazine with my friends. We decide to make it in pdf format and export to flash format, cause it looks good and.. you know, it's better (:
But we have problem, where to place it. There is one very important condition - it must be free site no payments etc. Maybe someone know good sites and could help me here?
I did research and found:

-scribd.com
-issuu.com
-and calameo.com

What do you recommend the most? Are all these sites free and safety?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english (I’m still learning :-) )

EDIT:
If anyone still wants to see the magazine, it's available here:
okladka.png

Comments

• TheLastGhostTheLastGhost Posts: 795 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Hi! I'm in a magazine that uses issu, and as far as I know there are no problems.
  • PinkSims51PinkSims51 Posts: 572 Member
    edited August 2012
    Most people use Issu for their magazines, and that seems to be the most easy and popular place to upload. :)
  • blakcblakc Posts: 688 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Thank you girls for answers! It really help me, it's my first project like this.. :-)

TheLastGhost - issuu is totally free? No hidden costs or something? :wink:
  • aa13ls10aa13ls10 Posts: 717 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I know this is not to do with your question but I really want to know more about this mag.
  • popstar7popstar7 Posts: 4,128 Member
    edited August 2012
    I guess you would have to wait until it is prepared aa13ls10. It does seem very exciting to see a new magazine. :)

I would rec 'issu' it is completely free and allows you to upload fast and results in a proffesional layout suited for your magazine needs. It also allows easy sharing methods and linkage too. It doesn't cost unless of course you want to access any premiere features in which you will be aware of.
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
    edited August 2012
    Thank you Popstar! You explained me everything! :wink:
    It's time to sign up on issu (:

aa13ls10 - as said Popstar, magazine is not finished yet and it will be in polish language.. my english is too bad at the moment.

Big smile to all of you! :mrgreen:
  • popstar7popstar7 Posts: 4,128 Member
    edited August 2012
    No Problem and you can call me Ella.

Oh that's too bad but I will still look at the images. :XD:
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
  • aa13ls10aa13ls10 Posts: 717 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Oh I don't know any polish but I will still have a look at it and instead of writing aa13ls10 all the time call me Ali.
    Edit- your english isnt bad at all. It all makes sense. I don't know how long you have been speaking it for but it is certainly better than what i would be like if I tried to learn Polish. But i guess you want to get even better at it if you are doing a mag.
    edited September 2012
    Ella - I hope that you will enjoy these images xD

Ali - I am better at speaking than writing in English.. it's strange xD
    I read somewhere that Polish is one of the most difficult language ​in the world, so not
    many people try to learn it...
    I think my magazine will be always in Polish, but I will try to speak better in English.
    (:

Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited September 2012
    If anyone still wants to see the magazine, it's available here:
    okladka.png
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited September 2012
    I understand some of the Polish - like the close to english ones but going to have a look at the magazine ^_^

- Love, Love, Love the Marilyn Monroe picture <3
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3