Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aliens?

Hot dog man looked pretty spooked at the green light shining down on him...
ARE ALIENS BACK!?
I miss them dearly.
Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    NeonivekNeonivek Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited August 2012
    Honestly I didn't mind aliens in The Sims 2, I just didn't consider them a true supernatural sim (though my standards on them are rather high).

Rumor is that they are a true supernatural sim now in that they arn't normal sims who look like aliens.
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited August 2012
    Neonivek wrote:
    Honestly I didn't mind aliens in The Sims 2, I just didn't consider them a true supernatural sim (though my standards on them are rather high).

Rumor is that they are a true supernatural sim now in that they arn't normal sims who look like aliens.

Of course they are a true Supernatural! The devs wouldn't make sims with green skin and pass them off as sims unless there was another lifestate. According to a recent survey, they have mind powers and special needs and wants!
  • Options
    kitandraekitandrae Posts: 1,081 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I cant wait, i wonder if the Caliente sisters will get their history back?
  • Options
    breville69breville69 Posts: 1,397 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm so happy that the Aliens are included in Seasons. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    NeonivekNeonivek Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited August 2012
    The devs wouldn't make sims with green skin and pass them off as sims unless there was another lifestate.

Ohh you havn't been around since The Sims 2 where not ONLY was that exactly what aliens where... but some games had an unplayable supernatural creature and passed it off as that game's supernatural Sim (DANG was Freetime terrible).

Plus even some lifestates in The Sims 3 push it.

My rule of thumb is that a great lifestate doesn't just give you abilities but changes the way you even play that Sim.

I'd give my lifestate by lifestate assessment, but I don't think anyone would be interested.
  • Options
    SalantiSalanti Posts: 327 New Member
    edited August 2012
    well, I wouldn't consider them a supernatural experience. I fell in love with the alien mask, and the green light. ALIENS ARE BACK!~ *dances*

But I will miss the plant sims from Sims 2.