Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets and seasons

Will our pets be able to interact with seasons? Like howl at thunderstorms, play in snow and such?

Comments

• joshirejoshire Posts: 645 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I was thinking that, like roll around in snow, or jump in leaf pile
  • breville69breville69 Posts: 1,397 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I hope so !! :mrgreen: Seasons has a home now !! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited August 2012
    Good question!! I sure they've implement something to allow Pets to interact with the weather and changing of the seasons! :)
  • liss_beansliss_beans Posts: 14
    edited August 2012
    I was wondering about that too. Hopefully they will. :)
  • MishikinsMishikins Posts: 231 Member
    edited August 2012
    Tomorrow is the live chat and they've incorporated Seasons into the chat, so you could ask what kind of pets interactions comes with Seasons?
  • bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I will, hopefully they answer it
  • n00biityon00biityo Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited August 2012
    They already said that seasons will be compatible with all EPs. So yes, that includes pets.
  • SpiderCrowWolfSpiderCrowWolf Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited August 2012
    I can't wait to see my cats and dogs play in leaf piles or in the snow. Cats cowering under beds/sofas in a storm. I think horses get spooked in storms as well. Will be interesting to see. Think I will go and build some better stables/barns for some of my families though.
  • TwilightStar09TwilightStar09 Posts: 150 Member
    edited August 2012
    Actually, as bad as this sounds, horses attract lightening - one of the most dangerous things to do in a lightening storm is stay on your horse. Maybe, if it's not too realistic, horses that aren't kept in stalls or under a roof will have a chance of being struck by lightening?
  • mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited August 2012
    n00biityo wrote:
    They already said that seasons will be compatible with all EPs. So yes, that includes pets.

Compatible doesn't necessarily mean fully interactive, though. I'm hoping pets get lots of new animations. My current dog is afraid of thunder, so she hides under furniture and paces during storms. She's weirded out by snow and falls in all the time. Growing up, my dog would chase me down the hill when I went sledding and he'd make dog angels, rolling around on his back in the snow. I want that level of interaction with pets and weather.