Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what kind of pets would you want for sims3?

cookie36cookie36 Posts: 274 New Member
i think would be neat if they this time could do a whole zoo, farms theme expansion beside the regular home pets cats and dogs.

maybe they could include a tour around the town zoo where you could pet and feed and help take her all kind of exotic animals. and could be funny if you accidentally let the lion loose :twisted: the farms could have cows pigs chickens and so on and it would bring lot more realism to the farms in game. also they could add some interactions with the cows to milk them.

Comments

• iFreakdomiFreakdom Posts: 1,208 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Um.... I'd want a dragon. So my pyromaniac doesn't have to set evrything on fire by herself. :twisted:
  • chloeserenachloeserena Posts: 332 Member
    edited August 2009
    dragons! :twisted: like they did in makin magic
  • poida217poida217 Posts: 2,872 Member
    edited August 2009
    Flying cats.
    24891575472_e27b0a3fc3_o.gif
  • RubytheFuzzledRubytheFuzzled Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    HEY I want a dragon...
  • Great_James7Great_James7 Posts: 66 New Member
    edited August 2009
    llama, it's def needed after the "enablellamas on" cheat >.> which doesn't work :(
  • NemamiahNemamiah Posts: 749 New Member
    edited August 2009
    A tiger, one that lives in a pen outside my sim's house hiding in the bushes with a sign that says "pick your own" by the gate so the neighbours will wander in and get nommed by it...
    edited August 2009
    alpacas!
    edited August 2009
    alpacas!

nooo! pet Dylan Morans! Everyone wants a drunk irish man passed out in their yard with cigarettes in his hair, here, there and everywhere! He'd deter thieves too!
  • MsConceit5MsConceit5 Posts: 132 New Member
    edited August 2009
    definatley a zoo/farms thing...it would be cool to see wildlife when your sims are out collecting...
  • lkw22lkw22 Posts: 207 New Member
    edited August 2009
    A monkey
  • Bubby189Bubby189 Posts: 1,999 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I love cats,but lizards would be fun. Big ones and little ones. The bigger one you could take for a walk on a leash. Freak out some Sims maybe. :D :twisted:
    edited August 2009
    Nemamiah wrote:
    alpacas!

nooo! pet Dylan Morans! Everyone wants a drunk irish man passed out in their yard with cigarettes in his hair, here, there and everywhere! He'd deter thieves too!

mmm. oh yes!
    Or the way he stand over the balcony with no trousers on like on run fatboy run!

heaven :thumbup:
  • poida217poida217 Posts: 2,872 Member
    edited August 2009
    Gahh, I forgot about drop bears... I feel ashamed now :(
    24891575472_e27b0a3fc3_o.gif
  • iFreakdomiFreakdom Posts: 1,208 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I'd also like a lion, so I can scare the s.h.i.t out of Vita Alto :twisted:
    edited August 2009
    Nemamiah wrote:
    alpacas!

mmm. oh yes!
    Or the way he stand over the balcony with no trousers on like on run fatboy run!

XDDD he'd probably end up needing a Bill Bailey to gripe at though, now THAT would keep the neighbours away... Bill Bailey spouting random piffle if they get too close to the house, maybe scaring them away with an 80's Medley on the Kazoo.

On a more serious note... I still want a tiger...
  • randommermaderandommermade Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I think they should have horses! then your sims could ride them around the neighbourhood
  • GinypumkinGinypumkin Posts: 207 Member
    edited August 2009
    Rabbits!!!!! And GUINEA PIGS!!! My rabbit is albino she loves to be in my arms sleeps in the most unusual postions, and has discovered today that she looooved breads. She runs like crazy, jumps and all 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I want a rabbit in my game!! my guinea pigs used to sleep and eat a lot not much of tricks but very sweet animals not really curious like rabbits though.

I miss having coackroches too lol I put lots of garbage in front of police station but nothing has happened.. If only my evil sims could do real evil stuff HAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:
    edited August 2009
    Nemamiah wrote:
    Nemamiah wrote:
    alpacas!

mmm. oh yes!

XDDD he'd probably end up needing a Bill Bailey to gripe at though, now THAT would keep the neighbours away... Bill Bailey spouting random piffle if they get too close to the house, maybe scaring them away with an 80's Medley on the Kazoo.

On a more serious note... I still want a tiger...

Bill Bailey would make the town a hell of alot interesting!

Dolphins in the sea!
    its there, it has no real use apart from fishing!
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited August 2009
    farm animals, but it sounds dirty..
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited August 2009
    A neighbourhood with Bill Bailey, Dylan Moran and Tamsin Greig would be fabulous:lol:

Let's forget pets and have OFB, I'd love to make a copy of Black Books.
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited August 2009
    i want another sim eating plant. thats kinda like a pet lol.
    not a cow plant tho, the cow plant was lame. like the plant from sims bustin out, where you created it with a machine and raised it yourself
    edited August 2009
    Zeri wrote:
    i want another sim eating plant. thats kinda like a pet lol.
    not a cow plant tho, the cow plant was lame. like the plant from sims bustin out, where you created it with a machine and raised it yourself

Maybe evil genius Sims can cross household pets with plants, so you can have an omnidogplant that will grow omnipuppyplants or something weird and bizarre...

Imagine trying to feed your new puppy to an omniplant so you could sell it's clones to your neighbour O_o
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited August 2009
    that would be wicked! XD
  • olivermypupolivermypup Posts: 1,586 New Member
    edited August 2009
    lkw22 wrote:
    A monkey

Monkeys would be awesome! Small ones though, like cats. They could jump on counters and hang off your sims.. That would be cool. Of course I also want to see dogs and cats.. gotta have your standard pets.
  • NyappyMuffinNyappyMuffin Posts: 363 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I had a dream there were tigers roaming the land and there was a chance your sim could get attacked by them, and there wer also sharks in the sea. And in the pool o.O Also a chance to be attacked, only whiles wimming or fishing x)