Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom Music?

Hi people. :D Is there a way which i can play custom music? More specifically in build/buy mode... the same song playing over and over gets kind of... tiring.

Comments

• Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited August 2009
    If you already have like custom music in your game, you can go to your sim's radio, turn it on then change the station to Custom Music then you may hear it. Or if you don't have custom music yet, you can download the music then put it in the correct file.
  • StrawberrySwirlStrawberrySwirl Posts: 1,218 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hmm, I don't know if you can play your songs in Build Mode, but if you drag your MP3 into the "Custom Music" folder inside your TS3 folder then you can listen to your own music in the stereos. :)
  • TS2HelmTS2Helm Posts: 144 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Thanks for the speedy responses. Lol when I play the game its not too bad, mainly just the build mode gets boring, and I find I do crappy jobs because I want to stop the music.
  • StrawberrySwirlStrawberrySwirl Posts: 1,218 New Member
    edited August 2009
    TS2Helm wrote:
    Thanks for the speedy responses. Lol when I play the game its not too bad, mainly just the build mode gets boring, and I find I do crappy jobs because I want to stop the music.

:P I completely understand you ! I always plug my iPod to my ears while building/decorating or else I go mad with the little song in the background!
  • TS2HelmTS2Helm Posts: 144 New Member
    edited August 2009
    :oops: I completely forgot that option lol!