Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*** Please bring back ... - what TS2 things are missing from TS3 that you'd like back? ***

EA, Please bring back ...

* Cheering during the potty training stage. I thought it was sweet and realistic in TS2. In TS3 the parent just dumps the kid on the potty and walks away. It's sad. :(

* Walking to the car and getting inside. Teleporting = bad. (and bring back car woo hoo!)

* Digital DNA - blending. In TS2, two parents from different ends of the spectrum could have medium toned babies. In TS3 it's doesn't work properly. I'd like to see eye and hair color blended too.

* Digital DNA - natural hair and eye color. In TS2, changing hair color in the mirror or adding contacts didn't change the DNA. this needs to be brought back for TS3.
This is the game that never ends
Yes, it goes on and on, my friends
Some people started playing it not knowing what it was
And they′ll continue playing it forever just because ...

Comments

• AyanaAyana Posts: 26 New Member
    edited August 2009
    totally agree with walking into cars. its lame to see them just walk to the street and like just appear in the car. i also agree with the blending.

EA, Please bring back ...

*FREE hairstyles IN the game that ARENT extremely LAME! that'd be great(:

*this is bringing back but whenever a male toddler grows up into a child, it has the female child voice. i just dont like that, it wasnt in the TS2 though.

*the latin music doesnt have any words. i dont even listen to it but y'know?

*also if i download a sim from the website that doesnt have a hairstyle in the game, i would appreciate it if it showed up because ive already spent enough money on the game. i dont want to spend anymore.
  • EmmehEmmeh Posts: 85 New Member
    edited August 2009
    A rock or metal music station. Oh, and collections in buy mode. (:
  • BeeGee111BeeGee111 Posts: 162 Member
    edited August 2009
    Agreed i want my car to back out onto the road from the driveway. The poofing is so annoying. :x

Oh and i also want the sprinkler back ( the one that would hang from the ceiling and put out my stove fires) :mrgreen:

I also miss some of the other musical instruments like the piano and the violin. The gutiar is nice however this wouldn't have been my first choice for a musical instrument.