Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mirror, Mirror (a picture thread)

Comments

• Proverb87Proverb87 Posts: 4,658 Member
    edited August 2009
    leximus26 wrote:
    haah proverb, wen my sims finally have kids i have interest in i hope theyr party is just as awesum as that pic

Why thank you Lexi! :twisted:
    edited August 2009
    Proverb87 wrote:
    Marco's birthday party!
    You tried baking, didn't you? :roll:

No it was Marco the Firestarter! Actually, Sierra blew out the candle. Wonder what she ate? :twisted:
  • JoannaAsia95JoannaAsia95 Posts: 1,245 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Proverb87 wrote:
    Proverb87 wrote:
    Marco's birthday party!

[IMG]http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/proverb87/TS3/Lance/Screenshot-244-1.jpg "height=400 width=640"[/IMG]
    You tried baking, didn't you? :roll:

No it was Marco the Firestarter! Actually, Sierra blew out the candle. Wonder what she ate? :twisted:
    Yeah, blame the poor wife. :wink:
  • SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited August 2009
    @Proverb: Awesome pic! Lmao! x]

@Myself ^_^: Awww, Scott and Lily make such a ca-yoot couple. ^_^

Pics will be posted soon! :)
  • KiwiLover875KiwiLover875 Posts: 1,865 Member
    edited August 2009
    Thanks for all the compliments on my update guys :mrgreen:

Barbie how did you get the toddler in Sierra's lap that was just TOO adorable :P

Agent R Good evening :wink:

Lexi The sims are uploaded for you :D
    tumblr_nbohhmBjJm1r9tnsko1_1280.png
    >>>>Origin ID : BeeFierce <<<<
    edited August 2009
    Cami...you here?
  • SimInemSimInem Posts: 1,816 Member
    edited August 2009
    Deleted for bandwidth.
    Please catch up on the stories at www.forum.mysimfulpleasures.com
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • leximus26leximus26 Posts: 2,771 Member
    edited August 2009
    Proverb87 wrote:
    leximus26 wrote:
    haah proverb, wen my sims finally have kids i have interest in i hope theyr party is just as awesum as that pic

Why thank you Lexi! :twisted:

i mite actually b participatin in this thread ina few days :mrgreen:
  • leximus26leximus26 Posts: 2,771 Member
    edited August 2009

Barbie how did you get the toddler in Sierra's lap that was just TOO adorable :P

i got em! i cant wait to c em in game, ur the best :)
    edited August 2009
    Great update, SimInem!

Hey Agent M!
  • camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited August 2009
    Great update! She's probably thinking "don't you two go making me siblings now!" lol

And IF I do birthday parties, I do them outside because of the whole cake fire thing lol

Joanna, yes I am here now. I just had a "funeral" (not the actual funeral party because it wasn't an option for whatever reason but they placed Eric's grave and it was sad. :(

It was a full day after the wedding before they finally got busy in bed because they are sad of course. :(
    Xois5I.jpg
  • KiwiLover875KiwiLover875 Posts: 1,865 Member
    edited August 2009
    leximus26 wrote:

i got em! i cant wait to c em in game, ur the best :)

No YOU are :P
    tumblr_nbohhmBjJm1r9tnsko1_1280.png
    >>>>Origin ID : BeeFierce <<<<
  • WoahhitshaleyyWoahhitshaleyy Posts: 335 New Member
    edited August 2009
    2nd update!

Keira and Giaccobe are moving...
    Screenshot-319.jpg
    because of an unexpected pregnancy(:

Screenshot-320.jpg

Screenshot-321.jpg

Screenshot-322.jpg
    the new house^^

sorry its not much of an update because my game was being super slow. :b

• GagaSimsGagaSims Posts: 3,479 New Member
    edited August 2009
    camimh wrote:
    Joanna - you'll be surprised how quickly the time will pass, at least until the last month or so. Then time seems to CRAWL! Especially if you go overdue - I was a week over with my second and I thought it would never end lol. You'll be surprised by a lot of things lol

To get different gendered twins you have to do the following:
    Get sim pregnant.

As soon as she "pops" out into maternity wear, have a level 5 medical sim in the household (I added one to the family with edit town temporarily; you can also use cheats to set the career of someone in the house but it can't be the pregnant sim). Anyway, the medical sim will have the option to determine gender of baby (under friendly). Have them determine.

Whatever they say, eat the opposite fruit for the rest of the pregnancy. So if they say boy, eat LOTS of watermelon. If they say girl, eat lots of apples. (I usually won't let them eat anything but the fruit I want them to eat so they live on fruit for 2 days lol)

Have pregnant sim watch kids tv, listen to kids radio, have the fertility treatment (whatever your preferred multiple inducing method).

Go to hospital, have babies hopefully. :) It's not 100% but I've had a lot of multiples and when I do this method I get my mixed set (two sets of b/g twins and one set of g/b/b triplets)

Okay. Thank you.

I will have to try that sometime.
  • bgirl1008bgirl1008 Posts: 77 New Member
    edited August 2009
    ROFL the same thing happened to me for my baby's bday party it was soo funny the fire was huge!!!!and practically the whole family was trying to put the fire out lol. :mrgreen:
  • camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited August 2009
    As for Amelia's life partner - she's very bright and shiny as a person so a "perfect" mate would be someone equally bright and shiny but a more interesting mate would maybe be someone not necessarily mean but maybe a little snobby or grumpy. Her brother (Aaron) is mean and evil so I don't think she's been drawn toward someone evil exactly, she's spent years with evil lol
    Xois5I.jpg
  • GagaSimsGagaSims Posts: 3,479 New Member
    edited August 2009
    2nd update!

sorry its not much of an update because my game was being super slow. :b

That's okay. At least you did one.

That's a cool looking new house.

It's baby time! :D
  • WoahhitshaleyyWoahhitshaleyy Posts: 335 New Member
    edited August 2009

[/quote]

It's baby time! :D[/quote]

you know it!
  • Chop119Chop119 Posts: 1,928 Member
    edited August 2009
    Kind of late but Joanna should name her baby,

JEFF

edited August 2009
    woahhitsaleyy, I love your avatar!
    ^_^
    edited August 2009
    camimh wrote:
    Great update! She's probably thinking "don't you two go making me siblings now!" lol

And IF I do birthday parties, I do them outside because of the whole cake fire thing lol

Joanna, yes I am here now. I just had a "funeral" (not the actual funeral party because it wasn't an option for whatever reason but they placed Eric's grave and it was sad. :(

It was a full day after the wedding before they finally got busy in bed because they are sad of course. :(
    I know you're on a buildign strike and all, but what if you could just build me walls? nothign else? :? If not, that's okay, I can try. And I need to learn how to make basements, since I'll need that too. XD
  • EmpressJerichoEmpressJericho Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited August 2009
    @Cam: Tracey is soo cute! I love her. I love the names you picked. When you have other kids a boy needs to be named Baromir. :) Roxana, tracey's sister had blonde hair for w/e reason. So, I gave her Daddy's hair color instead. The twins naturally had their mom's hair color. I didn't manipulate it. :)

@Joanna: YAY, BABIES!!! Hmm, weird with the Dislikes children trait. :P Seriously, congratulations!! You'll be an awesome Mommy!

@Kiwi: I love your updates! You have the awesome looking Sims. :)

@Barbie: Hello, I love your pics. They are always so great!

@Proverb: The fire was great! Glad no one was hurt tho'. :)

@Roxy and Shoang: Love the wedding updates! You guys are too cute. :)

@Lexi: Looking forward to your updates! Get busy girly. :P

@everyone else: HELLO *waves*
    edited August 2009
    Chop119 wrote:

JEFF

CARL
    edited August 2009
    Chop119 wrote:

JEFF
    We're actually considering that name if it's a boy :o
    I like Gerard...
    edited August 2009
    Cami, this is my first cake fire! lol

Lance began to put out the fire as Sierra carried Marco to safety.

[IMG]http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/proverb87/TS3/Lance/Screenshot-247-1.jpg "height=400 width=640"[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/proverb87/TS3/Lance/Screenshot-248-1.jpg "height=400 width=640"[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/proverb87/TS3/Lance/Screenshot-249-2.jpg "height=400 width=640"[/IMG]

Sierra came back in with the maid in tow. They both began to help Lance

[IMG]http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/proverb87/TS3/Lance/Screenshot-250-1.jpg "height=400 width=640"[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/proverb87/TS3/Lance/Screenshot-251-1.jpg "height=400 width=640"[/IMG]

The firefighter finally showed up and said she couldn't get to the fire. Well, hello lady,it's out! D'oh!

[IMG]http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/proverb87/TS3/Lance/Screenshot-252-1.jpg "height=400 width=640"[/IMG]

Poor Marco was left on the floor in the foyer.

[IMG]http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/proverb87/TS3/Lance/Screenshot-253-1.jpg "height=400 width=640"[/IMG]

Right after the fire was put out, Lance's phone rang with an opportunity to become best friends with the firefighter standing in his kitchen! I think not.

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top