Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

¸.•*•★Manssom's Creations★•*•.¸ ☆CLOSED - Read first post!☆

Comments

• Options
    ellerobbeellerobbe Posts: 563 Member
    edited July 2012
    Already rec'd came to see pics cause I'm on the iPad. Love the use of angles. And the diesel stuff fits perfect. I don't have that sp yet but this makes me more excited to get it. Looks great. :D
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited July 2012
    This boathouse-spots are so perfect for your style - small and pretty moderns! :)
    I like that you turned it in a different angle! The interiors are gorgeous too - you use black and white perfectly with some colours here and there to shake it up. :)
    already recommended on the exchange
    Take care and have a wonderful weekend! *hugs*
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited July 2012
    You are on fire with these stylish boathouses - spectacular as usual :D Rec'd :thumbup:
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    mom24kidzmom24kidz Posts: 824 Member
    edited July 2012
    Love the style, rec'd and fav'd! :D
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited July 2012
    Another gorgeously stylish build. Rec'd.
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited July 2012
    Amazing work, Manssom! So stylish and hip...it reminds me of a boutique hotel. Love the interiors...and exterior takes full advantage of the setting. Beautiful :D
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hi my friend!

Your modern builds entice me to live ultra modern! I was never much of a fan of mods until I fell in love with your creations :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    PEACHES327PEACHES327 Posts: 3,041 Member
    edited July 2012
    Your newest lot Leknaat is wonderful! You went bold with the black exterior, but it really paid off! Rec'd!
    Please Visit My Sims 3 & 4 Blog! studiopeaches.blogspot.com
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited July 2012
    :O Yes! This is good stuffs Manssom! Awesome architecture and I love the back of the house with the huge windows and the way it's facing :D Awesome job! Definitely a rec! <3 *big hugs*
  • Options
    Cera13Cera13 Posts: 891 Member
    edited July 2012
    This is gorgeous Manssom! I love the angled section of the home! Rec'd!
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hi yanti! Thank you so much for the rec and comment :D
    I love the bedroom too, mostly because of the bed that we got from Diesel lol!

Hi KLorelei! Thank you so much for stoppin by :] I think the black exterior turned out great after
    I added the columns and the small outside area :D I am very happy that you like it, thank you for the DRF ^__^

Hi ellerobbe! Thank you so much for the rec and comment :D I can really recommend Diesel SP :]
    There are so many nice things in that SP and the clothes are just amazing ^__^

Hi imoger! I think so too, lol! That was actually one of the main reasons why I wanted Lucky Palms :]
    I love that area but the entire world i beautiful ^__^ I am very happy that you like it and thank you for the rec :D *hugz*

Hi Wibs! Thank you so much for the rec and comment, dear neighbour :D

Hi mom24kidz! I am very happy that you like it and thank you for the rec and fav :D

Hi sticks! Thanks for stoppin by and for the rec, always very appreciated :D

Hi ruthless_kk! Thank you very much! :D I am very happy that you like it ^__^

Hi itsy! Wow that is so cool, lol! I have basically converted you then xD Thank you so much :D

Hi Peach! I guess I did xD It isn't the first time though :P I'm glad you like and thanks for the rec and comment :D

Hi Oil! Thank you very much for the comment and rec ^__^
    I am planning to do a revamp of the entire boathouse area, lol :D *super hugz*

Hi Cera13! Thank you for the rec :D I am very glad that you (and others) mentioned and liked the angled section :]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hi everybody :] I am back with a new build, lol xD
    I created this for my current legacy heir and she is a artistic bachelorette ;)
    But I tried to make it suitable for both male and females ^__^

I hope you guys like it :D

Link: Edea
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited July 2012
    You're really loving these harbour-side lots aren't you, Manss? ^____^ I got rec number 4 :D I love the stilts, I really wasn't expecting them!

--Wibble :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    You're really loving these harbour-side lots aren't you, Manss? ^____^ I got rec number 4 :D I love the stilts, I really wasn't expecting them!

Yup ^__^ lol! I told Oil a while back that I am planning to do the whole area :P Thanks for the rec :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    And you weren't kidding! :O I LOVE this new lot Manssom. I mean, I'd be scared to live there because those poles are so tiny... xD But I love the architecture~ Definitely rec'ing this!
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited July 2012
    Manssom wrote:

Yup ^__^ lol! I told Oil a while back that I am planning to do the whole area :P Thanks for the rec :D

I'm busy up to my ears* but I hope someday to redo the whole of LP... Yep, someday... in the distant future! :lol:

*does that even make sense??!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2012
    YAYYYYYYYYY Manssom has a new build! :D I got all excited when I saw Edea! :D Looks lovely! I like the hanging feeling of the build. Love the balconies/upper decks. The pool area is awesome. Love the fact that it is a covered pool area. A BIG recommendation from me. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    And you weren't kidding! :O I LOVE this new lot Manssom. I mean, I'd be scared to live there because those poles are so tiny... xD But I love the architecture~ Definitely rec'ing this!

lol! Maybe I should have clarified that it won't break and fall down :P
    Another friend of mine didn't see the poles and thought it was a spaceship xD
    Oh well. Thanks for the rec :D

Edit: Typo :x
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Manssom wrote:

lol! Maybe I should have clarified that it won't break and fall down :P
    Another friend of mine didn't see the poles and thought it was a spaceship xD
    Oh well. Thanks for the rec :D

Edit: Typo :x
    Lol, I could totally see spaceship.. or a giant box spider coming at ya! Either way, I just love this unique build hun!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    YAYYYYYYYYY Manssom has a new build! :D I got all excited when I saw Edea! :D Looks lovely! I like the hanging feeling of the build. Love the balconies/upper decks. The pool area is awesome. Love the fact that it is a covered pool area. A BIG recommendation from me. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you so much yanti :D I am very happy that you like it ^__^ I added the pool area to spice it all up a bit xD
    I was thinking about adding some plants first but it didn't look so good so I went with the pool :]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @Wibble: Why wait? xD Start now and you might be finished sometime in the future :lol:
    Just kidding :] But it is a huge project :mrgreen:

@Oil: LOL! It actually kinda looks like a modern (and weird) insect now that you mention it :shock: :-o
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited July 2012
    Stylish as always and very creative with the stilts :D Already rec'd :thumbup:
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited July 2012
    This is visually really interesting and I love the minimilist interior. Rec'd.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thank you Sticks and Wibs :D Glad you guys like it ^__^
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    It's been a while since I uploaded a sim but here is my latest
    on that department :D I hope you guys like her :]

Link: Aqua
    Post edited by Unknown User on