Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things Simmers can't say in public without sounding like complete psychos.

Comments

• becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited July 2012
    "Your party is so boring, so excuse me while I sit here reading a book for the entire time and get thanked to coming to your lame party, and no, it's NOT great." Yawn...
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited July 2012
    "The thing that I hate is that it's so easy to make money now. You can pick practically any career and then get rich just by showing up."
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • imahippyyoimahippyyo Posts: 1,146 New Member
    edited July 2012
    "Dag Dag"
  • StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited July 2012
    Dude, Stop walking like that! Do you want everyone to know what we did last night? :oops:
  • AbbyMcTabbyAbbyMcTabby Posts: 794 Member
    edited July 2012
    "My teen is going to the prom with his Grandmother, I was hoping she wouldn't ask him but now I'm quite interesed in seeing how it turns out, it will be funny if they start dating"
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2012
    *why do people always propose in the bathroom? the smalles that is... 4 of my 5 children did*

*stop asking my greatgrand child to rescurat me... I'm happy as a ghost*

*I have all the clothes in the world in my dresser*

*my house can't burn*

*I live in a mansion, and never gets any bills*

*why did I get a girl? I aet nothing but aples from the minut I wohooed and heard the chim*
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited July 2012
    "Last week I went to Egypt and got attacked by a mummy. I beat him down with my mad martial arts skills."

"I mastered the piano, guitar, and drums in a couple of weeks."

"Yesterday I caught a death fish at the cemetery, I'm going to use it to make some ambrosia so I can become younger."

"The paparazzi keep hounding me, so I have my genie banish them whenever they show up on my lawn."

"I have the fountain of youth in my backyard."

"I love finding new ways to kill people off."
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    edited July 2012
    "My bot woohoo'd my wife" :lol:
    & http://exotickittens.blogspot.com & https://twitter.com/simkitten
    -my nickname was taken on twitter :(
    dac6aa93-85be-457a-a356-02f0a5dd016f_zps42daf419.png
  • MysteryJokerMysteryJoker Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited July 2012
    "So my friend didn't want to go to the movies and I just took control of him/her and commanded him/her to come with me."
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited July 2012
    Dude, Stop walking like that! Do you want everyone to know what we did last night? :oops:
    :mrgreen: :-o
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited July 2012
    "I make my kids keep the leftovers in the fridge and live on them for the rest of the week."

"Yesterday the Grim Reaper came for my family's father then stayed for a drink and a chat."
  • RenitaRenita Posts: 2,242 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hm, I want twins/triplets. I think I should watch the kids channel and listen to kids music more :P
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited July 2012
    "I am the Leader of the Free World."

OR

"I am the Emperor/Empress of Evil."
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • jordant1999jordant1999 Posts: 111 New Member
    edited July 2012
    "Why must my birthday cakes always catch the whole house on fire?"
    Every. Time. :lol:
  • hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    edited July 2012
    If I want to grow older, all I have to do is consume a birthday cake!

I forgot to pay my bills. No matter. All I have to do is click the "pay bills now", so my sims never have to check their mailboxes!

Sims 1 - I put out some pumpkins, just so the Grim Reaper can prank the doorbell on my house!

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • qnoftheamazonqnoftheamazon Posts: 643 Member
    edited July 2012
    I hate my junker of a car, so I will just type motherlode in the cheat box for $50,000 and buy a new one.

My house is too small, I will go into build mode so I can drag my walls out further.

To prevent my kitchen sink from breaking, I will upgrade it to unbreakable.

I have an unbreakable toilet that is self-cleaning.

I enjoy free discounts all over town.

I'm an astronaut, who only works one day a week for $1900.

This is for SN
    I'm married to a ghost, then I cheated with a vampire, and I'm pregnant by a werewolf.
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,102 Member
    edited July 2012
    I planted some books on my omni plant I can't wait to harvest them.
  • Jamesmc2012Jamesmc2012 Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I killed off gramps so we could use his room as a home theater.
  • ChaoticAshChaoticAsh Posts: 1,056 New Member
    edited July 2012
    "I just found death flower so now I don't have to worry about dying"

"So I finally got that ambrosia made, now to go and bring back those who I've lost"

"I couldn't handle triplets so I killed one of them and now I just have twins."

"I purposely started a fire using the stove, then locked my daughter in the kitchen. It's the only way I was able to kill her"
  • brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited July 2012
    My neighbor wouldn't leave so I built a 2 x 2 room. Once he was in there, I removed the door.

Every time I throw a party, someone dies.

I met my husband/wife this morning. We got married in the same day and are now expecting our first child who should be here in 3 days.

I killed my husabnd/wife/child/neighbor by accident, but it's okay...I plan on resurrecting them.

I can't go up the stairs/in another room because there is an invisible object blocking my path.

I can carry my all my household items in my backpack--including my car.

She wouldn't stop sneaking everywhere so I moved the family out of the house and back in and she finally stopped.

Oh don't worry about riding your bike down the middle of the road. If a car comes along, they just go through you without any damage to you or the car. :mrgreen:

I want weather!

I didn't like the kid/husband/wife/pet I got so I deleted them and tried again.

I hate the babies so I had mine age up to a toddler as soon as my baby was brought home from the hospital.
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,102 Member
    edited July 2012
    My sims husband died and I hope I get the oh my ghost opportunity to bring him back from the dead as a ghost.
  • JOSHUA215JOSHUA215 Posts: 2,999 Member
    edited July 2012
    I didnt feel like using the door to get to the bathroom do i stood in front of it screaming........ wet myself then went and watched some tv.

Lifes getting boring i think ill have a gay affair with the butler while my husband is home entertaining the guests.

i keep getting calls from people in China asking me to bring them food

• Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    edited July 2012
    I married my babysitter. That really happened in my game to a Sim I'm playing! The day he became an adult he proposed to her. She was still an adult for 12 more days.

The mailbox in front of my house has powers you wouldn't believe.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • LetterFromAThiefLetterFromAThief Posts: 2,971 Member
    edited July 2012
    I thought my son was cute so I went into CAS and turned him into my boyfriend

(how morbid does that sound? I actually did that once haha)
  • WinterCloudsWinterClouds Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited July 2012
    I got a call and was told that the Grim Reaper wanted me to make him some hot dogs...