Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Season 4 People Here Real Quick Please!! *check last page*

Comments

• happyone2009happyone2009 Posts: 3,350 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm going to play my legacy for a little. I am almost done! Generation 9 and the heir is a teen! :D

yay! Your almost finished :) I think im only on like generation 5... It has been awhile since I have played my legacy.
  • jktee511jktee511 Posts: 7,501 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I was actually surpised about you!

I thought Kessie was going home, but I guess, Albert, and Angela (which both start with A), just voted for you!
  • MeredithMeredith Posts: 18,855 Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm going to play my legacy for a little. I am almost done! Generation 9 and the heir is a teen! :D
    oo cool, I want to start a legacy! Im going to start one when generation 10 in the game Im currently playing is born!
    175SpAtt.gif
    edited August 2009
    Sam7777777 wrote:
    Oh yeah, and i was skimming through what i missed on the thread while i was working, and i saw a long conversation about true blood..... I just watched the entire first season at my friends house last weekend! I love it :D! but i think that it's gross that they would come out with a drink called true blood!!! :x

so.. is it out on DVD. If so, I might have to go to the video store tomarrow and rent it :)
    edited August 2009

yay! Your almost finished :) I think im only on like generation 5... It has been awhile since I have played my legacy.

Klepto King is better:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=344616&c=1&ht=&page=1&pp=25#startcomments
  • Sam7777777Sam7777777 Posts: 1,942 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Thats ok though, i think if sabsy came back from vacation to find that she won pos and didn't use it on herself, and got voted off, she would probably be a little upset lol
  • badtothebone322badtothebone322 Posts: 5,914 Member
    edited August 2009
    Sam7777777 wrote:
    Oh yeah, and i was skimming through what i missed on the thread while i was working, and i saw a long conversation about true blood..... I just watched the entire first season at my friends house last weekend! I love it :D! but i think that it's gross that they would come out with a drink called true blood!!! :x

so.. is it out on DVD. If so, I might have to go to the video store tomarrow and rent it :)

yupp, that or you could just watch it on youtube or if you have on demand?
    FamilyPortrait1.png
    Click my signature to check out my TS4 legacy challenge!
    edited August 2009
    Sam7777777 wrote:

yeah, my friend had a giant 10 disk set or something like that, each disk had 2 or 3 episodes on it... and we watched all of them!
    edited August 2009
    Sam7777777 wrote:
    Thats ok though, i think if sabsy came back from vacation to find that she won pos and didn't use it on herself, and got voted off, she would probably be a little upset lol
    I wish she use POS i didnt want to vote for enither of you!
    175SpAtt.gif
    edited August 2009
    hey, did i see that blue was the answer to that last quiz question? i was gonna put blue bc i was like "ocean is blue, i'm gonna put blue!" but then i typed green. oh well it didn't reallly count for me so thats ok :D
    edited August 2009
    Well dang, I want to start my legacy challenge, but want do my reality series instead!

Oh well!
    edited August 2009
    Well, I just finished watching the first episode in the first season of True Blood. And honestly, im not "hooked" yet but Im going to watch the next one and see If I like it more :)
    edited August 2009
    Im going to get off the forums now, see you tomarrow or later tonight! Bye!
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Beastboy840Beastboy840 Posts: 1,368 Member
    edited August 2009
    Hey sorry guys! I'm at a friends house and can't see the show! I can see it tomorrow! Gotta hang out with friend though so see ya!
    edited August 2009
    Meredith wrote:
    Im going to get off the forums now, see you tomarrow or later tonight! Bye!

Goodbye Meredith :)
    edited August 2009
    Good night, PlantSim!
    edited August 2009
    what do you think of my new avie? i like the hair, but i don't like the expression, but i'm to lazy to go fix it lol
    edited August 2009
    Sam7777777 wrote:
    what do you think of my new avie? i like the hair, but i don't like the expression, but i'm to lazy to go fix it lol

what new avi?
    edited August 2009
    jktee511 wrote:
    Sam7777777 wrote:

what new avi?

Oh you can't see it? maybe it will take a few mins, i just changed it

EDIT- i'm probably just gonna change it back though
    edited August 2009
    Sam7777777 wrote:
    jktee511 wrote:
    Sam7777777 wrote:

what new avi?

Oh you can't see it? maybe it will take a few mins, i just changed it

I see it now!
  • SupremeAmandaSupremeAmanda Posts: 1,884 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Love the new hair for her!

I actually like her facial expression. Kind of quizzical.

Oh, and I just realized I missed Secret Life tonight (I swear I do watch adult shows too!)
    edited August 2009
    lol my mom was watching the secret life once, i was very confused.
    edited August 2009

Oh, and I just realized I missed Secret Life tonight (I swear I do watch adult shows too!)

Now that is just freaky cause guess what... I watch it to! I swear! My boyfriend makes fun of me for watching it but I make him watch it and I kinda think hes getting into it now lol
    edited August 2009

I did watch the first epis of first season, but it had turn sad! So, i stop watching t!

By the way, i am againist teen pregancy!
    edited August 2009
    jktee511 wrote:

I did watch the first epis of first season, but it had turn sad! So, i stop watching t!

By the way, i am againist teen pregancy!

I have watched every episode! I love it :)