Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Getting our Game Stories!

It seams like many people are getting their games by a variety of different ways; so while we let TS3 install why dont we tell everyone how we got ours! I'll start!

Last night I looked at my local stores' websites to see which one opened first! I come to find that my local Target opened over 2 hours before Best Buy and ll though I am loyal to BB I NEEDED the game! I woke up @ 7:30 EST brushed my teeth and rushed over to Target! At 8:05 I had my game and am now home waiting for the install!

Comments

• SimSevenSimSeven Posts: 738 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I woke up this morning at 7 central time and went and picked up the game at Walmart, since its open 24-7 and it was just the road a few blocks.
  • SimmerOfSimsSimmerOfSims Posts: 298 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My mom went to the store and bought it for me. :D
  • sharidanmcsharidanmc Posts: 234 New Member
    edited June 2009
    well i went three days early on accident because at my job im always on the next business day and that was a dumb moment in my life..lol

but last night me and my cousin went to walmart along with another group of ppl. the sale associate after seeing about 10 ppl waiting decided to go look for the game because it was 10 minutes to 12. she tried to find it but couldn't,, me and the whole other group of ppl drove to the next town where we were able to find it..

when i got home it didn work! i have yet to play! o well my computer that it will work on is on its way back from geek squad in the next two days so i will play then .. huh :cry:
  • ValkMissileValkMissile Posts: 123 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Bought it through the EA Store since I always buy my games digitally if possible. Too bad it wasn't available on Steam though :x
  • FeliciaxaFeliciaxa Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i woke up at 8A.M. and i decided to watch some videos on youtube and then i saw the sims3 advertisement so i jumped up called my dad and luckily my birthday is just a few weeks away so he bought it for me! but i am very sad because when i went to install it i found out that my dad has a really old computer!,and it is unable to download the sims3...so now i am staring at the game case as it taunts me:(