Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My first, 'what what the heck?!' moment of Sims 3

So I'm playing in my little neighborhood and I've got this chick (Candice) and this guy (Damien) that I'm slowing getting together. So when I switched back over to his house so that he could invite her over, what do I find?

The freakin' social worker dude is there and my poor Damien is holding some baby in his arms! Apparently he just up and decided to adopt a baby!

Darn you Damien! I was gonna give you kids if you coulda waited a little longer! Now I don't know what Candice is gonna think :lol:

Comments

• Options
    luluharrellluluharrell Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I had my WTH moment. I have two blond sims they have a baby. He has black hair. Exactly who's kid is this LoL
  • Options
    shelbyisspookyshelbyisspooky Posts: 46 New Member
    edited June 2009
    This would be the work of story progression, probably. If you dislike it, toggle it off!:) Otherwise, have some fun with it.
  • Options
    Igotyoubabe1967Igotyoubabe1967 Posts: 511 Member
    edited June 2009
    rofl :mrgreen: too funny!
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 998 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I had my WTH moment. I have two blond sims they have a baby. He has black hair. Exactly who's kid is this LoL

That does sound kinda weird. :lol:
  • Options
    DJeantetDJeantet Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2009
    :lol: I found the guy in the neighborhood who was suppose to have a baby on his doorstep. So very odd.

Is Damien family oriented? I noticed the free will's default was set at the high setting; so I guess if you lowered that, they wouldn't do that... I could be wrong. That is funny though.
  • Options
    MaraquinnMaraquinn Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2009
    This would be the work of story progression, probably. If you dislike it, toggle it off!:) Otherwise, have some fun with it.

lol I will play along with it.

I knew there would be story progression but I sure didn't know that the game would put adopted kids in a household. That sure threw me for a loop! :lol:
  • Options
    hippolover87hippolover87 Posts: 615 New Member
    edited June 2009
    :lol: That's weird and cool! I want to see if my sim does that!
  • Options
    MaraquinnMaraquinn Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2009
    DJeantet wrote:
    :lol: I found the guy in the neighborhood who was suppose to have a baby on his doorstep. So very odd.

Is Damien family oriented? I noticed the free will's default was set at the high setting; so I guess if you lowered that, they wouldn't do that... I could be wrong. That is funny though.

Nope. I gave him athletic and smart traits lol That's another reason why it kind of shocked me.
  • Options
    GravityGravity Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My first 'WTH' moment was when I realized the case was shiny. I was flabbergasted! That made the game 10x cooler.
  • Options
    lindsaylaurielindsaylaurie Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    That happened to like ALL of the single men I left alone. It's annoying. >.< But I like story progression, so I'm still keeping it on.
  • Options
    xvmorsmordrexvmorsmordre Posts: 35 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My sim burned and there were two firefighters that were like "Oooh noes! I can't reach you!"

The couch was blocking them, I guess. Hahaha.
  • Options
    ladywolftaurladywolftaur Posts: 25 Member
    edited June 2009
    I haven't had my "WTH" moment. :/ I keep fiddling with my new phone. I'm tempted to leave Sims3 running all night, but I REALLY don't want to wake up to a "should have known better" moment either. Also, I miss the memories function
  • Options
    FeliciaxaFeliciaxa Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Lol Poor girl:(
    its amazing how the sims int the sims3 really have minds of their own:)
  • Options
    icecreamandcocoaicecreamandcocoa Posts: 142 Member
    edited June 2009
    My WTH moment with the sims 3 was when I had my sim Alessandra cook waffles and eat them. I went to the bathroom then as I was coming out my dad asked me to clean the dishes and my room. So when I got back the grim reaper was in my house and Alessandra was dead! I must've been gone for a while because there was a fire and her stove and the counter next to it was gone! I didn't save because she is my sim that I am starting families with. soo..and when she went to the beach there was a fight but it had nothing to do with her. lol