Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

modthesims????

Ok so i really want to download indiestone mod to make it easier on my legacy. But everytime i try to download anything from the site it wont download. It brings up this page that says no cookies found. I researched the site for a solution and found that if i add it to my trusted site list it should work but the page still pops up when i try to download. Does anyone now what i am doing wrong or how to fix this?

Comments

• Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited August 2009
    bump =(
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited August 2009
    anyone??
  • cudleybabysimcudleybabysim Posts: 865 Member
    edited August 2009
    Have you tried using a different browser? Like, if you are using Internet Explorer, use FireFox. Try that and see if it works!
  • simjettsimjett Posts: 5,254 Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm assuming you are a member there and are signed in. What browser are you using?

You might need to flush your browser cache's and history, etc...

You do realize for the Indiemod "We've not been able to continue development for various reasons,"
    unless they've found someone else to continue with it.

ps It downloaded fine for me.
  • LynarielaLynariela Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited August 2009
    And just fyi, if you're patched to the latest version of the game, it was my understanding that the Indiestone's creators were dropping it. Unless someone has picked the project back up, I don't think it's compatible with the current version of the game and therefore would likely cause crashes as most people have reported.
    Twitter, Twitch, and Gallery ID - Lynariela