Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Have Your Sims Painted?

Comments

• DewmzdeighDewmzdeigh Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited August 2009
    screenshot22o.jpg
  • ntrevino96ntrevino96 Posts: 577 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Zlandael wrote:
    BAMitsSam wrote:
    I was Really Surprised when I saw this one.
    Screenshot-3.jpg

Mona Lisa on vacation much?

wow...she let herself go...lol
  • KittiKayKittiKay Posts: 139 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Wow! I am amazed by all these different paintings! I mean, I know some of them are "custom", but still I see many that none of my sims have painted yet.

That's really different from the Sims 2! Thanks for sharing everyone, I'll try to take picture of my sim's paintings to share them with you too!
  • tms272002tms272002 Posts: 686 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Screenshot-18.jpg?t=1249877748Screenshot-3.jpg?t=1249877913
    Screenshot-21.jpg?t=1249877776Screenshot-30.jpg?t=1249877800
    Screenshot-6.jpg?t=1249877868Screenshot-25-1.jpg?t=1249878007
  • AddieBAddieB Posts: 21 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I love the paintings my sims make in the game. I have tons since a lot of my legacy sims are painters and I prefer to decorate their house with those instead of the ones in buy mode. There are so many here that I haven't seen yet and I can't wait for my sims to paint themselves. See my studio for a quick story of the ones they've made that I haven't seen here yet.
  • Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited August 2009
    Akila906 wrote:
    Keylimepie wrote:
    There is a website that has tons of really nice themed paintings for every room in the house ^_^

Edit: http://simsartgallery.wordpress.com/

Cool! I'll check it out! :D Boy, you are a wealth of info Keylimepie :D Thank you so much :D

the paintings on that site are awesome, but I am afraid to download from mediafire...afraid of computer viruses
  • Akila906Akila906 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited August 2009
    KittiKay wrote:
    Wow! I am amazed by all these different paintings! I mean, I know some of them are "custom", but still I see many that none of my sims have painted yet.

That's really different from the Sims 2! Thanks for sharing everyone, I'll try to take picture of my sim's paintings to share them with you too!

Actually, I don't think any of them are "custom". They are all paintings my sims have painted at least once. I wish we were able to do customs!
    michael-jackson-17.gif
  • Akila906Akila906 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited August 2009
    AddieB wrote:
    I love the paintings my sims make in the game. I have tons since a lot of my legacy sims are painters and I prefer to decorate their house with those instead of the ones in buy mode. There are so many here that I haven't seen yet and I can't wait for my sims to paint themselves. See my studio for a quick story of the ones they've made that I haven't seen here yet.

I decorate the house with the in game paintings but I also have a "Family Portrait Gallery" and every member of the family has their portrait hanging in the gallery. It's cool to see all the generations and how much they look alike! I've even added very different looking spouses to try to "mix up" the genes, but no dice! The core family genes are very strong and everyone looks alike! I have grandsons who look identical to grandfathers, great grandfathers, great, great grandfathers, etc. And the daughters look identical to grandmothers and great grandmothers, etc., as well! It's kinda spooky...lol. :D
    michael-jackson-17.gif
  • xxSims3GirlxxxxSims3Girlxx Posts: 364 New Member
    edited August 2009
    :DEveryone, you have the most artistic sims ever! :shock:
    edited August 2009
    Bump!
  • GramcrackersGramcrackers Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited August 2009
    Those paintings are great! The only painter who maxed the painting skill was Agnes Crumplebottom but all I ever saw her paint, in all sizes, was abstracts. Tried to have her paint the vista in her back yard but couldn't get a really good shot of the ocean and beach so it didn't turn out. Wonder if it's just her personality that she mostly painted abstracts.
  • Birkettboy55Birkettboy55 Posts: 363 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Those paintings are great! The only painter who maxed the painting skill was Agnes Crumplebottom but all I ever saw her paint, in all sizes, was abstracts. Tried to have her paint the vista in her back yard but couldn't get a really good shot of the ocean and beach so it didn't turn out. Wonder if it's just her personality that she mostly painted abstracts.

You know my Crumplebottom somehow had reached level 10 without me controlling her; with no evidance of a painting.

She was very close to finishing a beautiful abstract picture that I had told her to paint (the first one she ever did) as she was nearing the end of her life.

So as I went back to playing my main family for an hour, she dissapeared.

She didnt move out of town,
    no newspaper report,
    she didnt move,
    she didn't die...

No trace,

just left an abandoned house with a nearly finnished paining on an esiel,

Spooky or what?

BBoy
  • HaphronHaphron Posts: 252 Member
    edited August 2009
    Angelllite7 your avatar shes a smokin hottie 8)

downloaded for future use added to my game for one of my two sons to meet :P. There still teen atm so it will be awhile hehe.
  • AriaGirl77AriaGirl77 Posts: 61 Member
    edited August 2009
    In my legacy family there was an uncle and niece who both painted and one time they painted EXACTLY the same picture but with different style to it. I took a screen shot of it but I'm a noob and don't know how to upload. lol

They both had the insane trait, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
    edited August 2009
    Bump!
  • chica_del_padrechica_del_padre Posts: 2,117 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Some of my sims painted these the other day:
    Screenshot-9.jpg

Screenshot-8.jpg
  • Hana_BorealisHana_Borealis Posts: 347 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Sims3DOCTOR.jpg

This freaked me out as she was painting it. It looks like the Ninth Doctor from Doctor Who. LOL
  • ucareeucaree Posts: 281 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Fun post =). I've noticed that the traits have a big influence on the paintings. I have maxed out the painting skill for various sims and they all tend to have different styles. One of my sims right now is insane and she paints some pretty colorful and vibrant paintings that seem rather abstract
  • peaceloveharmonypeaceloveharmony Posts: 6,824 Member
    edited August 2009
    1id8iq.jpg
    :]
    and on the wall:
    33dv8yd.jpg
    edited August 2009
    Bump! :D
  • GramcrackersGramcrackers Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited August 2009

You know my Crumplebottom somehow had reached level 10 without me controlling her; with no evidance of a painting.

She was very close to finishing a beautiful abstract picture that I had told her to paint (the first one she ever did) as she was nearing the end of her life.

So as I went back to playing my main family for an hour, she dissapeared.

"Twilight" music. ( From the original TV series, just to clarify things.)

She didnt move out of town,
    no newspaper report,
    she didnt move,
    she didn't die...

No trace,

just left an abandoned house with a nearly finnished paining on an esiel,

Spooky or what?

BBoy

"Twilight" music. ( From the original TV series, just to clarify things.)

The Brokes also disappeared from my Riverview and I can't find them anywhere in the area. Others now live in their trailers. Spoiled my story.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Rockangel48Rockangel48 Posts: 459 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I never take pics of my sim's work but I should start doing it though because many of my sims are great painters! :]
  • evillttlimpevillttlimp Posts: 199 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Free bump is free.
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited August 2009
    I've only just got my first painter. I'll have to upload one of her pictures...I called it red dots...because that's wat her painting was...a mosaic of red. Kind of cool acctually.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • gogglezzgogglezz Posts: 1,518 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I didnt take pics but my sim has painted one with a very...odd person (if you can call it one) It looked like a young childs painting (he was a YA) ans a picture of once again a young childs...tree :? maybe my sim just isnt an artistic sim :P