Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name 1 THING that BOTHERS you about SIMS 3.

Comments

• PlayBeyond14PlayBeyond14 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited August 2009
    No custum neighbor hood and my game lags like every 5 seconds can someone help me??? cause like i really wanna play
  • crystalbelle1977crystalbelle1977 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Catasyne wrote:
    i really miss going into restaurants and stores with my sims and all the interactions they had at night clubs, bars, coffee shops etc. The fact that they just disapear into a building now really takes a lot out of the game :(

This is something that bothers me too. I miss being able to go in the building with them.
  • yaboyabo Posts: 3 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Very Straightforward: Where is the SLI/Xfire support? Seriously... my video cards run COOLER when they are folding than when this game is being played. EVEN CRYSIS AT FULL is less stressful on my gaming rig than this game.

NO properly coded game should run this hot. Ever. And don't even get me started on the detailed lots bug/Nvidia driver issues. They need new video coders. Badly.
  • bybarbybar Posts: 2 New Member
    edited August 2009
    :cry: I am SOOOO disappointed that we no longer have PIANOS! My poor musical simmies can only resort to a guitar....they are not happy........really.
  • SimlilySimlily Posts: 2 New Member
    edited August 2009
    All the little graphics glitches I have. In "Create A Sim", the sim I'm making is completely pitch black from head to toe, or this weird turquoise color, except for the eyes and the hair, which are both normal. It bothers me because when I am creating a sim, it's kind of a hit and miss situation, and then when I have made my sim, either I am okay with it, or its awful, because I couldn't see anything when I was making the sim. In addition to that glitch, my sims often appear bald, appear to have less hair than they do, or appear to have stringy silvery hair when they don't. UGH. It's so annoying. But, I still LOVE the Sims 3. I would like it a lot more if there weren't any glitches, though.
  • hailey051098hailey051098 Posts: 157 New Member
    edited August 2009
    the sims 3 is supposed to have the best options for Creating a sim but I hate the hair choices and clothing choices. And i know your only supposed to say 1 thing but i like the sims 2 website where everything on the sim showed up in the game. But instead things from peggyzone.com and stuff dont show up. And even custom content from the sims 3 store doesnt show up in my game unless i buy it directly from the store
  • CheckerPjsCheckerPjs Posts: 1,666 New Member
    edited August 2009
    aaah! this website its so freakin boring I mean where are the updates and news?! The face looks the same since the game came out =(
  • Jackie3994Jackie3994 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I can't have fun playing sims3 because the game will either crash well saving or freeze or I get error code 12 or 13 well saving. Why are so many people having problems with the game?
  • Hello2SimAddictsHello2SimAddicts Posts: 34 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I have alot of things that bother me about the sims3, but you asked for one so hear it is.
    I hate the way people pop in an out of cars and on and off the school bus. I really hate that.
  • SimmieKSimmieK Posts: 2,323 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Crappy graphics & ugly sims.
  • Sweetsuga26Sweetsuga26 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited August 2009
    lehak86 wrote:
    I cant use maxmotives cheat :(

you can use the maxmotives cheat. All you do is type testingcheatsenabled true in the cheat box and then just slide the motives you want to max out. Or press shift and click on the mailbox (that's after you've typed in testingcheatsenabled true) and you'll get the option to make motives static....i hope this helped...

...anyway, the thing that bothers me is the lack of interaction options they have....its too limited....but hopefully this won't be an issue when the expansion packs come out...
  • LIonheartxxLIonheartxx Posts: 144 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My only annoyance is my game crashing randomly. It really sucks when I get several job promotions and then they're lost. :shock:
  • CuddlesquishCuddlesquish Posts: 15 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Taking so long to move one family to another house (i waited 45 minutes and it was still processing)
  • lucyb135lucyb135 Posts: 185 Member
    edited August 2009
    SimmieK wrote:

so true.
  • BcoolbyteBcoolbyte Posts: 40 New Member
    edited August 2009
    lucyb135 wrote:
    SimmieK wrote:

so true.

And despite this, the unbelievable load it places on your system.
  • GerardoGerardo Posts: 77 New Member
    edited August 2009
    :( For me, is something different.

We can't make our own towns. I wish we could, and share those towns with everybody in the exchange.

• cheddarfish6cheddarfish6 Posts: 79 Member
    edited August 2009
    For me, its two things

Rabbit holes
    New towns

I dont mind rabbit holes that much but evry once in a while it bothers me.

I really wish we could have the tool that will let us create our own neighborhoods. That i really miss :cry:

But i still love the sims 3 :lol:

-Cheddar :wink:
  • Courtiix0Courtiix0 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Wellllll... Ever since Update 1.4 or whatever, my sim music/voices/sounds are all skipping like a broken CD. It really bugs me. Other than that, everythings pretty good. Cept the hair, and baby room items, and not getting in/out of cars/buses & going into lots. I love the game though.

& If anyone has an idea about fixing the sound, let me know. Courtn3y90@yahoo.com

pleeease!
  • Thesims2kelly13Thesims2kelly13 Posts: 998 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I have to download a ton of patches and things just to get CC to work. D'=
  • RodrigoPly4RodrigoPly4 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I REALLY MISS BUILDING YOUR OWN RESTAURANTS, NIGHT CLUBS, I MISS THE RAIN SNOW AND THE SEASONS I MISS THE PETS, HOWEVER IT'S STILL A VERY NICE GAME, I HOPE THAT SIM CREATORS LET US BUILD RESTAURANTS AGAIN.
  • ebonezzaebonezza Posts: 9 New Member
    edited August 2009
    alot of things like when you tell the sim to make some food and they do but dont eat it... HOW THERE IS NOT ALOT OF STUFF TO DO.. how they took great things out to make the sims 3.... how it gets boring cuz ur sim dont do alot of stuff.. but thats all that i am naming but it is ok game :? :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
  • CMSnedCMSned Posts: 192 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I love the game.

But I find it sooooo annoying the time.

It's not fast enough.
    You have to wait ages when they are sleeping or working, it's so boring.

The launcher takes ages to pop up.

I also find it annoying how there arn't very many lots in the neighbour hood. And you can't make your own towns! You have to delete every family.

Lots of houses, but only like, 15 lots.

But otherwise I love the game. :D
  • Jakejones448Jakejones448 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My game crashes about once every hour. :x
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    edited August 2009
    Bad genetic system. There's no difference in recessive and dominant genes, plus child end up looking exactly like one of their parents not a mixture.
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    edited August 2009
    It's hard for sims to look unique. There should be more choices as far as eyes and nose shapes.