Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things I would like to see in the Sims 3

1. More transparency. It's nice to see them go to work/school, but I would like to see what happens inside these buildings. Also, grocery stores and bookshops should be treated the same way as other community lots (where you can see inside), like they were in the Sims 1 and 2.

2. Party scoring. How would I know if my guests are bored or having a blast if I don't look at the score from time to time? I know I could look at my guests, but sometimes, looks can be deceiving.

3. Memories. If I have to leave the game to use the washroom, and I don't pause it, then I have almost no way of knowing what happened while I was gone. At least the Sims 2 had a Memory Panel for each Sim.

4. Event cinematics. If there are cinematics available in this game, I would appreciate it if someone would please let me know where I can turn this thing on. One of the highlights of playing the Sims 2 was watching (and occasionally posting) the cinematics of weddings, engagements and birthdays, and the hilarious rejections of weddings and engagements.

5. Magic, of course. Not just the witches and warlocks of The Sims 2: Apartment Life, but a full-fledged Magic EP, like The Sims: Makin' Magic.

That's all I have to offer for now. What would YOU like in the Sims 3?

cindybubbles

Comments

• ChocolotiChocoloti Posts: 328 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think it would be neat, and more realistic, if inside the sims grocery store we got to see the isles and pick by clicking on the various isles which items to buy.
  • CrycketCrycket Posts: 17 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah...community lots...for sure...I would rather be able to make my own interactions while inside stores...

and Memories..Yeah...I really miss the memory tools...

I also miss the little cut scenes when a sim is going through a "first"
  • zombiebovinezombiebovine Posts: 71 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah... cause THAT'S what I want to do... Watch my Sim push paper at work.

Now... I can see the grocery store... I'm kind of ticked about that because they had it in the Sims 2. (I'm also angry about the resturants because that too is not a difficult element to implement but honestly you guys... If we had to watch our Sims go into work we would never see this game. They would have to make ANIMATIONS. Animations take time, they would have to make it for each job, work around for each Sim. It is unrealistic, not just for EA, for any developer.
  • elisaRomielisaRomi Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I also really miss memories ! :cry:
  • evilcatapilaevilcatapila Posts: 54 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i thought we would be able to have split levels in houses, like a half landing and then the stairs continue the other way, i'd like to see that added
  • TrondessonTrondesson Posts: 113 Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah... cause THAT'S what I want to do... Watch my Sim push paper at work.
    No worries, we just get to watch them at sleep instead.
    Some professions would really be interesting to watch I guess, the criminal career for example.
    XXX