Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bella Bachelor Thread

This thread is where you can talk about Bella Bachelor!

Did you make Bella disappear?
Did you make Bella marry Mortimer?

Also, you can post pictures of Bella Bachelor pics/youtube videos here!

You can do player stories here as well!

Comments

• jix2993jix2993 Posts: 3,312 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I think they made Bella ugly in this game. She looked soo great in the sims 2, but in the sims 3 she looks weird.
  • jktee511jktee511 Posts: 7,501 New Member
    edited August 2009
    bump
  • Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited August 2009
    I only played Bella when she was in the sims 2, but I can't talk about the sims 2 here can I? xP
  • jaybird10001jaybird10001 Posts: 1,442 New Member
    edited August 2009
    One of my games Bella married Mortimer and moved into the Wolffs house (merging and splitting up) and they arent married but they have a little boy. Then I got bored.
    edited August 2009
    Anyways, here is my story:

Since EA is mad at Bella, and doesn't want people to play her in sims 2, I had play her as much as possible! So, I did make her married Mortimer, and adopted Cassandra/Alexander! However, they never did Woohoo, and Bella wants that! So, she went to a widow named Jake Taylor [which is me (yes, I killed my wife)], and woohoo there! She broke-up with Mortimer, and started dating Jake. They really got married, and my first set of twins in any sims game! Now, Bella's family includes the guitar-playing Bella, the artistic Jake, the book-loving Tara, and the fisherwoman Kara! I am planning on moving to Egypt when WA is out to go along with her disappearence (Strangetown is similar to Egypt, and we can't go to Egypt in Sims 2)

edited August 2009
    bump
  • freak4simsfreak4sims Posts: 20 New Member
    edited August 2009
    In my game I made Mortimer and Bella get married and have two kids... (just like in Sims 2)..
    Their kids names were Cassie and Alex, (just like in Sims 2.. except the names don't sound as formal).
    My Goth Family is already on like the sixth generation so Mortimer and Bella died a really long time ago.. (so did their kids).
    :)
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited August 2009
    I really tried to like Bella in this game. But she's not that great looking like she was in TS1 & TS2. What's up with that? Even the paper girl is prettier.

Anyhow, as kids she and Mortimer played together and had lots of fun fishing and stuff. I was going for the inevitable there.

But when they became teens, Bella turned into this boring stuffed shirt, and Mortimer wanted something more...alive and less prissy I guess. So he met Claire Ursine's daughter, Kiana, and was immediately taken with her and they hit it right off. She would flirt autonomously with Mortimer, which Bella never did.

Well Mortimer couldn't help falling in love with Kiana, so he went over Bella's one day and broke it off. Bella told him he should just leave the property! So he did, and never looked back. I have since moved Kiana into the Goth household and I'm making her lose weight. She's really very cute and fun too. She and Mortimer are ready to age up to Young Adult together, and will soon marry.

Too bad, Bella, you lost out this time around. :(
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited August 2009
    Pamhamlet wrote:
    I really tried to like Bella in this game. But she's not that great looking like she was in TS1 & TS2. What's up with that? Even the paper girl is prettier.

I agree with you Pamhamlet. This just isn't what I think of when I envision a Sims 3 Bella Bachelor

Screenshot-760.jpg

I'm making my own neighborhood and I will recreate The Bachelors and the Goths. If EA can reinvent them, so can I.

This is my first pass at Bella, but I'm not happy with her yet.
    Screenshot-762.jpg

Here are the TS2 Bellas
    twobellas.jpg
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    edited August 2009
    CK213 wrote:
    Pamhamlet wrote:

I agree with you Pamhamlet. This just isn't what I think of when I envision a Sims 3 Bella Bachelor

Screenshot-760.jpg

She is not ugly in that picture!

She is beautiful!
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited August 2009
    jktee511 wrote:
    CK213 wrote:
    Pamhamlet wrote:

Screenshot-760.jpg

She is not ugly in that picture!

She is beautiful!

In a Cupie doll kinda way I guess. :)
    Kewpie%20doll%20-%20nma.img-ci20051391-038.jpg
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • crofts5crofts5 Posts: 190 New Member
    edited August 2009
    In mine i got them to grow up and get married ( as you can tell since i made a video and story about them as a tester ) and then i left them to story progression and they had a kid by bella's last name : Randy Batchelor xD xD xD It's like the best thing ever :D
  • Stilw8tinStilw8tin Posts: 662 Member
    edited August 2009
    I played bella, well mortimer actually, as kids, when they grew up to teenagers they started dating, they finally grew up to YA, they woo-who'd when they moved in together (they weren't married yet though) but I got them married while she was pregnant, she ended up having triplets, (which I wasn't expecting, cuz I've never had triplets in the game yet) So that was my first time having triplets, it was 3 girls, I named em Julie, Sarah and Kathleen... :-)
    -Stilw8tin

'Happiness Can Be Found, Even In The Darkest Of Times' - Dumbledore
  • xtinaxtina Posts: 413 Member
    edited August 2009
    I agree that she's ugly in TS3. I made my Bella in TS2 gorgeous with all the CC and default replacements I had. I brought the real Bella back in TS2 and played with her although it sucked that her family didn't remember her and she wasn't actually part of the family, so I made her marry Mortimer.

In TS3, when they were kids I made them become best friends but now they're both dead and didn't marry anyone or have kids... loners!
  • cupcakecupcake Posts: 5,097 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I didn't do anything with her in my game. She ended up obese and single.
  • SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited August 2009
    In my happy Simland, I started by playing the Cumplebottoms.

Anges had a torrid affair with the male maid and had a lovely daughter named Apple. Apple became fast friends with Bella and soon introduced Bella and Morty (Apple was the only one who could call him Morty and not suffer for days...)

Morty and Bella became very good friend, but Bella was more out to try a bit of "everything". When Morty started private school, She soon forgot about him, and started to troll the public school system for mates. When Morty was done with College, he came back to find Bella had developed into a stunning young woman and quickly tried to reacquaint himself. With his quick charm, he soon had Bella wrapped around his finger and asked her to break it off with her trailer trash boyfriend.

Ever since, she has been staying at his place and he is just waiting for the next Full Moon to purpose around all his family, living and dead.

-Snowmoon
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
    edited August 2009
    Snowmoon wrote:
    When Morty started private school

There's no private schools in sims 3!
  • MJ902008MJ902008 Posts: 818 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i never cared about premade sims and only played 2 in the sims 2. so i made her dye her hair green pink blue and black, made her fat, and wear some hideous clothes. i also put pink blush on her and black eye liner. she's still a child though. and i made her mother become pregnant by some old man and she had triplets. bella hates her parents and brother is has an f in school
    edited August 2009
    MJ902008, if you don't like premades, then don't you just get rid of them all, instead of making them had bad things about them!
  • two2cairnstwo2cairns Posts: 294 Member
    edited August 2009
    I didn't play either one of them until they were adults... too busy playing with my own families in Sunset Valley. Once I spotted Mortimer with a spawned toddler, I knew I needed to hurry up and get them together. Bella's brother Michael also had a spawned toddler, so I moved all of the Bachelors in with Mortimer and his little clone-spawn, Clifford Goth. Michael immediately moved out with both spawned kids (his AND Mortimer's), and moved in with River McIrish. They married and have since had/spawned at least one more child.

I then played Mortimer and Bella long enough to get them married and pregnant.
    As soon as I heard the chime that Bella was pregnant, I returned to my main family's house. Bella and Mortimer's first child (I'm not counting Clifford, who will probably meet some unfortunate fate as a teen) is a daughter whom the game named Janny. Not Jenny... Janny?

Janny is probably close to aging into a child by now, so I should probably hurry up and get Bella pregnant with Alex. But...I can't be bothered to leave my main family at the moment. So they may end up adopting Alex as elders.

I agree that Bella is much less attractive in Sims3 than she was in either of the two prior sims games.
  • Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I deleted her and all the other Pleasantview sims :twisted:
  • LaurologyLaurology Posts: 38 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I had Bella marry my main families second son. And by golly they had some of the scariest children I've ever seen.
  • 4katsuki4katsuki Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Unfortunately bella made bad children on one of my old saves XD and shes kinda ugly too, but i decided to giver her a 'makeover' and i think shes quite pretty now...or maybe its just the hair i find pretty..
    [img]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj7/XxNoteT0SelfxX/Screenshot-1252.jpg?t=1249852211 width=200" height=300"[/img]
    I also gave her mum a makeover, but then her mum doesnt have much to do with this thread..but still! 8)
    [img]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj7/XxNoteT0SelfxX/Screenshot-1257.jpg?t=1249852179 width=150" height=250"[/img]
  • Robodl95Robodl95 Posts: 1,561 Member
    edited August 2009
    In my game.... Well let's just say Bella has some extreme issues to work on...

[IMG]http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww114/Robodl95/Screenshot-144.jpg "width=600" "height=450"[/IMG]
  • 4katsuki4katsuki Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Robodl95 wrote:
    In my game.... Well let's just say Bella has some extreme issues to work on...

Now that...is pretty scary :shock: