Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which mods for what? Some questions...

I'm now at the truly frustrated stage I think simmers get after they play awhile. The final straw was when my eternally faithful sim with a relationship of 199 days went to China and the game decided to give her a child and make her cheating. So first question, which mod can stop this, because I'm not going to go on anymore vacations if this happens.

Next, I'm wondering what mods work for what. I've looked on the nraas site. What are the mods you cannot live without? Why? Thanks in advance for all your help. My first priority is getting rid of the WA thingy (from what I understand is NOT a bug, but a HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, STUPID part of the game...btw, can you tell I HATE, nay, LOATHE this part of the game?) TIA!

Comments

• NRaasNRaas Posts: 734 New Member
    edited June 2012
    So first question, which mod can stop this, because I'm not going to go on anymore vacations if this happens.

NRaas Traveler mod fixes that EA error. :)
  • ChristGirl201ChristGirl201 Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited June 2012
    One mod that I love is overwatch, which was also created by NRaas. It deals especially well with the glitch from LN with the cars that are left around. This reduces lag, greatly. I also love using Master Controller and Story Progression, and will probably get the traveler mod very soon.

Edit: whoops :oops:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • NRaasNRaas Posts: 734 New Member
    edited June 2012
    One mod that I love is overwatch, which was also created by NRass.

For future reference : It is easier for users to search for my mods if you spell my name with two a's.

Amusingly enough, so many people spell it wrong that google auto-corrects it.

:)
  • SpazzAttkSpazzAttk Posts: 876 New Member
    edited June 2012
    NRaas wrote:
    For future reference : It is easier for users to search for my mods if you spell my name with two a's.

Really?! :shock: I am going to google it wrong just to see. :lol::lol::lol:
  • SiminoidSiminoid Posts: 961 New Member
    edited June 2012
    SpazzAttk wrote:
    NRaas wrote:

Really?! :shock: I am going to google it wrong just to see. :lol::lol::lol:

lol, that's what I did :lol:
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited June 2012
    OP: I use only Twallan's (Nraas) mods and I have Overwatch (to reduce lag), Story Progression (so that my legacy children actually have lives outside the founder's home), and Master Controller (because I hate to have my game overrun by celebrities and vampires).
  • TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    edited June 2012
    The modder himself replied to this but I will also recommend Overwatch and ErrorTrap for travelling too. Since I started using those, my sims have not had that problem. They also do a great job keeping the game clean and error free.
  • NESSAROURKENESSAROURKE Posts: 572 Member
    edited June 2012
    I also recommend what the above posters have suggested though I will add another....

Saver! (Also my Nraas) If you're like me and forget to save your game regularly it just gives you a pop up message asking to save, I have mine set at every real life 30 minutes and it is a life saver!!