Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simpoint Bundles Mystery Bags - Possible Pattern... think we've got it figured out ;)

Comments

• maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited June 2012
    no worries sweetie :thumbup:
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2012
    Bought 1000sp got freestanding gothic mirror

still confirming...

have any one bought the 7700sp with the 3 cactus? how are they in game? did you also get a bonus item? (if yes what?)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited June 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    Bought 1000sp got freestanding gothic mirror

still confirming...

have any one bought the 7700sp with the 3 cactus? how are they in game? did you also get a bonus item? (if yes what?)

Here is the thread: :D

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/552170.page
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2012
    thank you
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • DarrellRBeebeDarrellRBeebe Posts: 663 Member
    edited June 2012
    On a whim (meaning, a moment of no self-control) I purchased a $20 simpoints bundle yesterday. I got the dining chair from the hotel set for it.
    Still wanting to get the horse statue, but there will be no way I will be able to afford a $50 simponts bundle in the near future. Otherwise, I have all other Medieval items from when they were first offered.
    edited June 2012
    On a whim (meaning, a moment of no self-control) I purchased a $20 simpoints bundle yesterday. I got the dining chair from the hotel set for it.
    Still wanting to get the horse statue, but there will be no way I will be able to afford a $50 simponts bundle in the near future. Otherwise, I have all other Medieval items from when they were first offered.

the horse statue should also come with the $20 bundle

I have edited the front page to add the new bundle :)

• crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited June 2012
    Must have missed the post with the banquet fan coming with the second bundle. Do you know who said that ?
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited June 2012
    Just wanted to add, I checked my purchase history and billing history and on 4/5/12 I got the banquet fan (sorry lol) for 2,040 points

14/4/12 I got the Sassy Fusion Lamp for 24,0000

1/7/11 I got the faire statue for 2000 then again I got it on 19/8/11 I got the Faire Statue for 2000

There we go it was me lol,

ooh update on 20/6 I purchased 10,600 and got the reflection mirror again!!! so some of the items I can get again and again
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited June 2012
    That word is too short. I keep reading over it. Had to read this 4 times unil I saw the fan thingy.

It shall be added.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited June 2012
    Dashes off quick to change wording to banquet fan before anyone notices lol
  • Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited June 2012
    I don't care much for those cactus in 3 different colors, i wish the hotel table set was included with 7700 sim pack :cry:
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I bought the $40/5000pt bundle yesterday and got that white marble medieval bookcase that's pictured in the 1000pt pics on page 1.

I got the horse statue in a $20 bundle a few months ago, if that helps.

As far as gifting simpoints, the only gift my friends got were the movie star set and the football/cheerleader sets; both my recipient and I recieved these sets.
  • gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited June 2012
    Finished saving up to buy points, was hoping for a hotel piece (chair or table). Alas got med-evil Battle low hymn table :? for 5000 points.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited June 2012
    :)

Just bought 1,000 sim points and won the bookcase. Plan to try again. :D
    edited June 2012
    Just bought my second 1,000 points and got the chair. bookcase the first time. :wink:

Just now went back a third time and won the mirror. I want the bed and teddy. Just goes to show my luck. Plan to keep trying as I wanted more points anyways and I would love to have them. Want to bet I get that chair next instead of what I want?

Just won that bear on the 4th try. I would say that the list for the 1,000 is right. I plan to go back to try for the bed. :mrgreen:

Got the bed on try 5. Now, I will have some money for some deals if they put some more deals out that I like. :-)

edited July 2012
    Im updating the first page

and thank you all for contributing :)

• JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hey Maria, dunno if you need any more info but I bought the 10,600 sp bundle, got the wooden table thing.
    edited July 2012

I went back in my history and found the fairy statue in the biggest bundle. But, after seeing your list, I do feel cheated. I also bought the largest bundle in March and they gave me the castle chair from the 1,000 bunch.
    edited July 2012
    Joolster wrote:
    Hey Maria, dunno if you need any more info but I bought the 10,600 sp bundle, got the wooden table thing.

thank you, Msrednotdead already confirmed that one but its good to know that my guide is accurate :thumbup:

edited July 2012
    davina1221 wrote:
    I went back in my history and found the fairy statue in the biggest bundle. But, after seeing your list, I do feel cheated. I also bought the largest bundle in March and they gave me the castle chair from the 1,000 bunch.

aww that does suck but at least now you'll know what bundles you need to buy if you want to collect all the items

edited July 2012
    so I really really really wanted that dang round table... so i bought 10600 set...
    I end up getting this.... :?

Thumbnail_128x128.png
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
    edited July 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    so I really really really wanted that dang round table... so i bought 10600 set...
    I end up getting this.... :?

Thumbnail_128x128.png

that is not fair! I got that thing for free a couple of years ago! it used to be an old simpoint bundle item and they accidentally gave it out for free for a while, they should've just left it like that instead of giving it out to people who spend $80 to buy a SP bundle!! :evil:

I just bought the $20 bundle and got the chair from the 'endless honeymoon' set :) I could always do with more chairs :lol: too bad I won't be able to get the matching table for it *sigh*

edited July 2012
    *sigh* with my luck, i'll probably end up with fairy statue, reflection mirror and spring of youth fountain before I get the dining table :cry:
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited July 2012
    I just got the mirror and the teddy with the 1,000 point bundle (tried twice but my first transaction didn't go through, tried again and got the 1,000 simpoints and two items so I hope I haven't been charged for 2,000 simpoints!)
    edited July 2012
    I just got the mirror and the teddy with the 1,000 point bundle (tried twice but my first transaction didn't go through, tried again and got the 1,000 simpoints and two items so I hope I haven't been charged for 2,000 simpoints!)

knowing EA, i would check the statement if i was you.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top