Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Argus From The Live Chat is A Total Babe

Comments

• BadnessDefinedBadnessDefined Posts: 1,227 New Member
    edited June 2012
    GRRRRRL it's a rough world out there!
    I think my Girlfriend is gamer too, but ya'll can still be friends with, at least i hope to hear back from her the last time i Heard from was a message Xmas Day Last Year.[/quote]
    You have a girlfriend you don't talk to? :?

OMG died

This post is effed up but you know what I mean.
  • Adele_AshworthAdele_Ashworth Posts: 111 New Member
    edited June 2012
    For the love of god (Argus) sign me up!! :D
  • bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited June 2012
    i do hope he makes an apperance then.. come on argy.. take a seat. slip into something more.. comfortable. ;)

[too forward?] :P
  • LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited June 2012
    Wow its 41 pages already?! XDD I had a fun day with my cousin...now I'm chillin'
  • Seer144Seer144 Posts: 816 Member
    edited June 2012
    bosslaydee wrote:
    i do hope he makes an apperance then.. come on argy.. take a seat. slip into something more.. comfortable. ;)

Definitely not!
    edited June 2012
    And Me and my girlfriend and another close friend that I Met in High School as a Younger Young Adult.
    oh and Me as Grandpa The Simmer, much later in my life.
    I'm sorry for going off-topic, but looking back on this thread is this guy crazy?
    edited June 2012
    And Me and my girlfriend and another close friend that I Met in High School as a Younger Young Adult.
    oh and Me as Grandpa The Simmer, much later in my life.
    I'm sorry for going off-topic, but looking back on this thread is this guy crazy?
    lmaooo!!! i stopped reading his posts.. i couldnt understand him anyways.
    edited June 2012
    Seer144 wrote:
    bosslaydee wrote:

Definitely not!

thank god. i didnt wanna scare him away before playtime.. ;)

:D!
    edited June 2012
    :shock:
    edited June 2012
    bosslaydee wrote:
    Seer144 wrote:
    bosslaydee wrote:

Definitely not!

Playtime! Playtime! Playtime! Wait, we've gotta set up a chart of some sort. Who gets him first and for how long?
  • AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited June 2012
    Seer144 wrote:
    bosslaydee wrote:
    Seer144 wrote:
    bosslaydee wrote:

Definitely not!

Playtime! Playtime! Playtime! Wait, we've gotta set up a chart of some sort. Who gets him first and for how long?

You guys go and do that. When it's my turn, we will play Monopoly and I keep him until we finish the game.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
    edited June 2012
    Alnairan wrote:
    Seer144 wrote:
    bosslaydee wrote:
    Seer144 wrote:
    bosslaydee wrote:

Definitely not!

You guys go and do that. When it's my turn, we will play Monopoly and I keep him until we finish the game.

Which Monopoly?
    edited June 2012
    Seer144 wrote:
    Alnairan wrote:
    Seer144 wrote:
    bosslaydee wrote:
    Seer144 wrote:
    bosslaydee wrote:

Definitely not!

Which Monopoly?

The Godfather edition.
    I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
    6724061.png
  • Sim_MiloSim_Milo Posts: 213 New Member
    edited June 2012
    41 pages :x

amazing :lol:
  • SimGuruArgusSimGuruArgus Posts: 5 SimGuru (retired)
    edited June 2012
    Hey all you Simmers out there! I want to start off by saying, “Wow!” To say I’m flattered would be an understatement. :wink: I’m pretty sure I’ve been blushing since this thread has been posted. My coworkers have done a great job of reminding me what the current count is as well.

I agree that my SimSelf isn’t nearly as good as AznSensei’s and there is a huge amount of props that needs to be sent that way! I made mine when I had a spare minute while working on Showtime but never got around to updating my Avatar.

Anywho, it’s been pretty busy around here but I just wanted to swing by and say THANK YOU all for your support as well as your enthusiasm about Supernatural! You are truly the BEST fans out there! I hope you guys have as much fun playing on it as we did working on it.

Oh, and one more thing… Long Live the ManWitch! :D
    edited June 2012
    Yay for Argus!
    edited June 2012
    Aaand Argus, everybody /o/

And he posted just after I made a creepy comment \o\

/BadLuckBrian
    6724061.png
  • LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited June 2012
    Hey all you Simmers out there! I want to start off by saying, “Wow!” To say I’m flattered would be an understatement. :wink: I’m pretty sure I’ve been blushing since this thread has been posted. My coworkers have done a great job of reminding me what the current count is as well.

I agree that my SimSelf isn’t nearly as good as AznSensei’s and there is a huge amount of props that needs to be sent that way! I made mine when I had a spare minute while working on Showtime but never got around to updating my Avatar.

Anywho, it’s been pretty busy around here but I just wanted to swing by and say THANK YOU all for your support as well as your enthusiasm about Supernatural! You are truly the BEST fans out there! I hope you guys have as much fun playing on it as we did working on it.

Your welcome! Thank you for working so hard on the fairies and indeed lon live the Man Witch! :lol:
  • epigirl08epigirl08 Posts: 219 Member
    edited June 2012

Thanks for stopping by! :D You're the greatest, (and hunkiest), Guru there is!! ;)
    edited June 2012
    Alnairan wrote:
    Aaand Argus, everybody /o/

And he posted just after I made a creepy comment \o\

/BadLuckBrian

Lol BadLuckBrian Bwahaha
  • n00biityon00biityo Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited June 2012

*Faints*
    edited June 2012

HEAR! HEAR!
    (I told ya)
    tumblr_m2b7zsK3em1qh415f.gif
  • brittanyleahbrittanyleah Posts: 1,919 Member
    edited June 2012
    Aw he finally replied.

How sweet and adorable! :D
    edited June 2012
    It's time for to actually play my Sims game. Lol I got my Argus fix for the day. ;)
  • n00biityon00biityo Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited June 2012
    That's very nice of him. I hope he'll drop by in the forums more often. Not just this thread. I wonder why we haven't seen him before.