Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LETS PUT VAMPIRES BACK!!!!!!!

Comments

• ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Snacky wrote:
    ShpyPlayer wrote:
    I agree with what someone said about the vampires being too fantasy like and 'unrealistic'. (I know people will hate me saying this) But if they were like the Twilight vampires they would have more depth and it would be more imaginative and interesting. :)

Come on guys, respect each others opinions.:)

Typical twitard who doesn't understand what vampires are.

I know what vampires are. I like Twilight, but not obsessed with it.
  • awesomeme2awesomeme2 Posts: 36 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I agree let's bring the werewolfs, zombies, and vampires back!! I've read Twilight series but prefer Nightworld series and Underworld movies, myself. There isn't any need to shoot people over it is there? :lol:

Plant sims were strange what other creatures could they add to the game?
  • martymcflymartymcfly Posts: 472 Member
    edited August 2009
    Vampires may spice up the neighborhood but we don't need the picture linking from Michaelsheen.net to spice up the forum. How about getting rid of it? Someone may follow up on the url and end up with a mess on their hands.
    What is the current listing status for michaelsheen.net?
    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 56 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 18 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-08-07, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-08-07.
    Malicious software includes 37 scripting exploit(s), 1 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 5 domain(s), including lazyfish.cc/, highlevel.biz/, applepie.gd/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including highlevel.biz/, butterflyeffect.gs/.

Just for those who aren't aware.
  • RUAHIPPORUAHIPPO Posts: 34 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Having Vampires and stuff in the sims 3 would be so cool. and by the way people who hate twilight should be dragged into the street and shot. That series is so awesome.

First you will have to get past my huge Roman Legion My Med:2 knights and my Line Infantry squadron.

Rome total war is awsome!!!!

uuuhhhh.... ya vampires would be good
  • startamastartama Posts: 313 Member
    edited August 2009
    awesomeme2 wrote:
    I agree let's bring the werewolfs, zombies, and vampires back!! I've read Twilight series but prefer Nightworld series and Underworld movies, myself. There isn't any need to shoot people over it is there? :lol:

Underworld vampires...That'd be awesome!
    And licans/werewolves, too. ;3
  • DaddyandMikaDaddyandMika Posts: 272 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The people who like the modern-day-vampires-under-the-radar stuff would probably like this old game I have called "Vampire: the Masquerade: Bloodlines." It's a bit too adult-themed for kids; but, so is most vampire stuff. For that matter, you'd probably like the White Wolf pencil-and-paper RPG it was based on, if you play that sort of thing. I'm just throwing it out there if you're missing vampires too much.
  • _L3X__L3X_ Posts: 7 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The people who like the modern-day-vampires-under-the-radar stuff would probably like this old game I have called "Vampire: the Masquerade: Bloodlines." It's a bit too adult-themed for kids; but, so is most vampire stuff. For that matter, you'd probably like the White Wolf pencil-and-paper RPG it was based on, if you play that sort of thing. I'm just throwing it out there if you're missing vampires too much.

I used to actually play Masquerade back in High School. It was pretty fun. In the case of the computer game, I got bored of it in some ways.

As for vampires being brought back into the Sims 3, as long as they don't sparkle, think you smell like strawberries, and break into your room to watch you while you sleep at night, then I'm all for it.

P.S. I bet you they will be bringing in a mummy in the new expansion pack
  • WELSHMINXWELSHMINX Posts: 13,672 New Member
    edited August 2009
    WHEN THE GAME WAS BEING ADVERTISED IT WAS MENTIONED THAT IN THE GAME THERE WOULD BE CLUES TO WHAT WOULD BE IN STORE FOR FUTURE EP'S. STYLES OF CLOTHING COULD BE A CLUE THAT GOTH TYPE THINGS MEAN THAT THEY HAVE AN EP TO DO WITH........THE SUPERNATURAL,TEEN STYLES MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE THAT.WHAT EVER IT IS,IT COULD ONLY MAKE THE GAME MORE EXCITING :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
  • SharkloverPlayerSharkloverPlayer Posts: 2,849 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I would love to have vampires back but only if they don't get as ugly as they did in the sims 2.Cassandra Goth become a vampire and her face got ugly.I want vampires that stay attractive thou their face turns white.I also would like an option in cas if they bring back vampires to have fake blood coming out of their mouth.This would be in makeup.If your doing a story have the vampire bite the neck and see the blood coming out of their mouth.I also want witches and werewolves to return.
  • FUNKIFUNKI Posts: 103 New Member
    edited August 2009
    okay, i had no idea that there were vamps in TS2!! they should totally bring it back cuz i never got a chance to try it!
  • ntrevino96ntrevino96 Posts: 577 New Member
    edited August 2009
    WELSHMINX wrote:
    WHEN THE GAME WAS BEING ADVERTISED IT WAS MENTIONED THAT IN THE GAME THERE WOULD BE CLUES TO WHAT WOULD BE IN STORE FOR FUTURE EP'S. STYLES OF CLOTHING COULD BE A CLUE THAT GOTH TYPE THINGS MEAN THAT THEY HAVE AN EP TO DO WITH........THE SUPERNATURAL,TEEN STYLES MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE THAT.WHAT EVER IT IS,IT COULD ONLY MAKE THE GAME MORE EXCITING :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

world adventures-kids toy chest

wow!yays!lol
  • FaellenFaellen Posts: 154 New Member
    edited August 2009
    YES! PUT VAMPIRES BACK! :mrgreen:

I love vampires (dracula is one of my favourite books hehe) so i miss them right now.

Hope to see them in a future expansion, along wth werewolves and everything else!

Oh and as for what someone said about them looking too 'fantasy like' in TS2.. maybe thats cos they're fantasy creatures? Just a thought :P

oh yeah.. and no sparkles.. :roll:
    edited August 2009
    startama wrote:
    awesomeme2 wrote:

Underworld vampires...That'd be awesome!
    And licans/werewolves, too. ;3

I love the underworld movies! :D
  • JerziJerzi Posts: 1,047 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Even if EA made some new non-shimmering vampires, it's still going to make the Twilight fans go into Edward Cullen producing overdrive. Do we really need moar of those clogging up the exchange? :roll:

Edit: Twice for spelling. Four in the morning is not a good time for me to be on the forums.
    edited August 2009
    Jerzi wrote:
    Even if EA made some new non-shimmering vampires, it's still going to make the Twilight fans go into Edward Cullen producing overdrive. Do we really need moar of those clogging up the exchange? :roll:

I know.. I know -_-
  • danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Faellen wrote:
    Jerzi wrote:

I know.. I know -_-
    :-)

• AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited August 2009
    Ok Ok Im sorry for posting something negative before. I know not everyone likes Twilight but we all should respect each other and our opinions on things. I shouldn't of said it but I admit that thing I said about dragging twilight haters into the street and shooting them was a little harsh. So now I appologize to everyone and may it never happen ever agian.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • ilikeshellfishilikeshellfish Posts: 95 New Member
    edited August 2009
    debra1970p wrote:
    I'm not into fantasy creatures.

Me either, no thanks.
  • Lil2CraziiCreoleLil2CraziiCreole Posts: 66 Member
    edited August 2009
    i would love to have vampires, werewolves, zombies, plantsims, witches, aliens, & anything else supernatural in the game.
    i think they add more "fun" into the game :)
  • Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Snacky wrote:
    Yeah but do we really need more twitards in the world? I'm sick of Edward Cullen and his crap.

LMAO, QFT.

• ntrevino96ntrevino96 Posts: 577 New Member
    edited August 2009
    lsa_684652.gif
    edited August 2009
    debra1970p wrote:
    I'm not into fantasy creatures.

Me either, no thanks.

Which is exactly why it would make sense to make an EP with ALL of them in, along with magic etc. Then people who want everything as realistic as possible dont have to put up with them. :)
  • AquiasAquias Posts: 1,742 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I loved the plant sims. I love the idea of having vampires but i didnt care much for how they worked in sims 2.
    Ive said it before, I can see so much more potential for redoing things in the sims 3 that we have seen in the past.
    Plant sims, vampires, werewolves, and servos can all be done much better this time around.
  • BoredguyBoredguy Posts: 842 New Member
    edited August 2009
    vampires!
    Wherewolfs!
    Plantsims!
    oh my!
    also they should make an albino skin color 8)
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    edited August 2009
    Vamps would be cool in an open neighborhood, personally I wish they could take them to a darker level than they did in s2. Of course, it would probably lose it's teen rating. I think vamps should at least have to drink blood in order to survive, possibly give them a true blood option (might have copyright problems).

I hope if they do add vamps they won't be walking around with their arm over their face going "Blah" all the time.