Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who Here Wants Ways to not get Attacked by Zombies When Going Out At Night?

Omg..Like, how will you not get attacked if you go out at night? I understand the zombies might only be in the graveyards, but, if you live by a graveyard and pass one, what would happen? I'm like..Really freaked out of the trailer, zombies? More vampires? Fairies, Werewolves? Witches? etc. Please, someone, give me an answer.

Comments

• PanioPanio Posts: 10,211
    edited June 2012
    There's a pea shooter to defend your house.
  • Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited June 2012
    simple, drive a car.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • n00biityon00biityo Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited June 2012
    Remember!
    *Cardio
    *Double tap
    *Don't let them catch you with your pants down
  • ireadtons99ireadtons99 Posts: 516 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Don't buy it. :lol:

JK, but you could maybe make it so no zombies could ever come thanks to the new ability to limit them.
  • PasitheaPasithea Posts: 179 Member
    edited June 2012
    I just hope that unlike the Late Night expansion where every other person is automatically a vampire or a paparazzi that in Supernatural people won't just automatically become zombies, witches or werewolves either.

If they do then I am sure someone will make a mod for it on ModTheSims to either remove all zombies or keep people from getting infected or whatever.
    I love to build homes and venues. It helps me relieve stress after long days at work.
    You can view my Gallery HERE
    edited June 2012
    Pasithea wrote:
    I just hope that unlike the Late Night expansion where every other person is automatically a vampire or a paparazzi that in Supernatural people won't just automatically become zombies, witches or werewolves either.

only if paparazzis will get eaten by werewolves or zombies... i'd be sooooo happy
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • roseyproductionsroseyproductions Posts: 831 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for the help, guys! :D
  • CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited June 2012
    n00biityo wrote:
    Remember!
    *Cardio
    *Double tap

Zomibeland ftw!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited June 2012
    You could probably walk about normally and be safe - the gurus said that the zombies are slowwwww....

If they're anything like the mummies from WA, it's not exactly gonna be challenging to get away from them.
  • LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited June 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    Pasithea wrote:

only if paparazzis will get eaten by werewolves or zombies... i'd be sooooo happy

Not by Zombies.....can you imagine the annoyance of the Paps if they were zombies? O.o
  • n00biityon00biityo Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited June 2012
    LizNuique wrote:
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    Pasithea wrote:

Not by Zombies.....can you imagine the annoyance of the Paps if they were zombies? O.o

They'd be too slow to follow the celeb sims. Win-win!
  • TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    edited June 2012
    You will be able to control the population to avoid getting attacked.

Me? I want my sims to get attacked! I want monsters that are actually monsters not just super fast sims.
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited June 2012
    Simple, have a torch or some form of fire and show it to them and they'll run away.

Orr....

Burn them

8)
    edited June 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    Simple, have a torch or some form of fire and show it to them and they'll run away.

Orr....

Burn them

8)

Mmmmm extra crispy burnt zombies
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited June 2012
    I believe EA are actually combatting it this time, I've heard they are including an option where you can control how many of each supernatural creature you want in your town.

I hear this also extends to celebrities.

Of course there is every possibility that it won't work given it's made by EA and all, but hey it's kind of a step in the right direction if it is true.
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited June 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:

Orr....

Burn them

8)

Mmmmm extra crispy burnt zombies

Topped with maple bacon ice cream.... Mmmmmm
    edited June 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    Topped with maple bacon ice cream.... Mmmmmm

speaking of maple bacon ice cream, i can't believe burger king is coming out with bacon sundae :?

120612_bacon_sundae_lg.jpg
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Quagmyre01Quagmyre01 Posts: 132
    edited June 2012
    look down 2
  • SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    simple, drive a car.

This made my day. XD Good thing they don't need gas in game lol.
  • Quagmyre01Quagmyre01 Posts: 132
    edited June 2012
    n00biityo wrote:
    Remember!
    *Cardio
    *Double tap

I love Zombieland. Also...
    *enjoy the little things

little things like elixer. That would help. :-)
  • fahdoonyfahdoony Posts: 19
    edited June 2012
    For me i would keep them in my sim's basement as a pet ad feed them visitors :P :twisted: :D
  • MaulRat17MaulRat17 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited June 2012
    fahdoony wrote:
    For me i would keep them in my sim's basement as a pet ad feed them visitors :P :twisted: :D

Niiiiiice. :twisted:

I for one hope that the zombies will put up a good fight. Maybe they could get more dangerous in larger numbers like "real" zombies portrayed in movies/television?
  • mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited June 2012
    MaulRat17 wrote:
    fahdoony wrote:

Niiiiiice. :twisted:

I for one hope that the zombies will put up a good fight. Maybe they could get more dangerous in larger numbers like "real" zombies portrayed in movies/television?

That's what I'm hoping. I definitely want to try a town with a high zombie pop and a handful of humans, trying to survive an apocalypse challenge. Won't be too challenging if the zombies have to ask politely before biting.
  • andyb9274andyb9274 Posts: 307 Member
    edited June 2012
    Simple. Put torches around your house so they won't spawn near- oh sorry, wrong game :lol:
  • MaulRat17MaulRat17 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I'm with you on that mangoesandlimes! Luckily SimGuruMeg mentioned something about zombies being able to attack, but they're slow. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/548380.page

I'm just hoping it's more aggressive. Like the zombie will seek you out and not just stand there for a while, then come after you.