Pretty Boys Vs Manly Men

124...Next

Comments

  • EtherealMemoryEtherealMemory Posts: 128
    edited August 2009
    manly men ftw omnomomnonom
  • JomosaurusJomosaurus Posts: 188
    edited August 2009
    Nemamiah wrote:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=879198 Why do they always end up pulling that same stupid face?! *nerdrage*

    eghads I think he's missing a trait O_o...

    eghads!

    ...he's going into my town nao anyway <3 -ahem- it would seem so. But it doesn't matter, not to me at least. xD Thankies~
  • xW0AHxiAtEY0UxoxW0AHxiAtEY0Uxo Posts: 80
    edited August 2009
    lol , pretty boys = s.xy . ;D <3 lol , but i have a lot of emo guys , to be honest <3[:

    edit , smexy was censored xD
  • Sarah999Sarah999 Posts: 159
    edited August 2009
    This thread just made me think about the type of man I like and have just realised I have a very certain type of man I like and have never realised it!!

    Anyway, I like manly men with a cheekiness to them.
  • CMOMOCMOMO Posts: 1,244 New Member
    edited August 2009
    headshot_ty.jpg

    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=820800

    He is more of a Pretty Boy than a Manly Man,

    tell me what you think
  • debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited August 2009
    I am deeply disturbed over the "pretty boy" trend. I like a good-looking guy, but I want him to be manly about it. I don't want to guess is that a guy or a gal, you know?

    Hugh Laurie is a good looking, manly-man, for instance on the order of Clint Eastwood, and Yul Byner (you said, who? LOL).

    Yul Brynner used to be hawt way way back in the day.
    He was his hottest in the Ten Commandments...I just had to find a pic on google.

    yul1.jpg
  • JomosaurusJomosaurus Posts: 188
    edited August 2009
    CMOMO wrote:
    headshot_ty.jpg

    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=820800

    He is more of a Pretty Boy than a Manly Man,

    tell me what you think

    Male sims who have that approximate skintone and that hair (I have seen a few indeed) make me instantly smile dumbfoundedly. I'll probably make his nose a tadd bit bigger but otherwise.. Gah <3 Another prettyboy sim. xD -downloads-
  • CCSLblomCCSLblom Posts: 1,082 New Member
    edited August 2009
  • luckynicole659luckynicole659 Posts: 7,707 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Pretty boys dont fulfill my needs/wants.
    They're cute, but I want a guy that I can call HOT or S.E.X.Y.
  • peaceloveleahpeaceloveleah Posts: 3,522 New Member
    edited August 2009
    debra1970p wrote:
    I am deeply disturbed over the "pretty boy" trend. I like a good-looking guy, but I want him to be manly about it. I don't want to guess is that a guy or a gal, you know?

    Hugh Laurie is a good looking, manly-man, for instance on the order of Clint Eastwood, and Yul Byner (you said, who? LOL).

    Yul Brynner used to be hawt way way back in the day.
    He was his hottest in the Ten Commandments...I just had to find a pic on google.

    yul1.jpg


    Ten Commandments! I just watched that the other day. :)

    And I like pretty boys. :)
  • knuckleknuckle Posts: 182
    edited August 2009
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=820490

    ^ this is a manly man for future reference. he is one of the awesomest sim guys ive seen around here by far.

  • PerkyRainbow999PerkyRainbow999 Posts: 1,624
    edited August 2009
    I like manly men. So....hot.

    Sides, I have a thing for facial hair. Men with beards are irresistible to me.
  • splaylesplayle Posts: 257
    edited August 2009
    You're sims are awesome. Do you use a default skintone? The skin looks different than the maxis ones. If so, where did you get it? I've been trying to find a good one.
  • Taylor0628Taylor0628 Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited August 2009
    Sarah999 wrote:
    This thread just made me think about the type of man I like and have just realised I have a very certain type of man I like and have never realised it!!

    Anyway, I like manly men with a cheekiness to them.

    Hm...what exactly do you mean by cheeky? Kind of reminds me of my boyfriend...though I don't call him cheeky 8)
  • amakachaoamakachao Posts: 422
    edited August 2009
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:
    amakachao wrote:
    the only examples of this i've uploaded are Mark Renton

    From Trainspotting?

    Yes! Only there are no trains in Sims3 yet, so he's planning on writing "Taxispotting".... anywho, I downloaded your Dietrich and put him in my brand new game. trying to get my newest male sim (in my studio as Seth Greenich) to get 10 relationships is much harder now that I put plenty of super-attractive boys (like Dietrich for example) in my town. No matter how many jokes Seth makes to all the cute girls I filled the town with, they keep thinking of other people's sims!

    Maybe Seth should just stick to the ballpark I"m most familiar with anyway :mrgreen::wink:
    knuckle wrote:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=820490

    ^ this is a manly man for future reference. he is one of the awesomest sim guys ive seen around here by far.
    So, Ron Jeremy is your idea of manly? Hmm... interesting... have you seen anybody for that? jk
  • ShpyPlayerShpyPlayer Posts: 353
    edited August 2009
    Manly, normal, intelligent, ruggid men, good-looking! I prefer manly, protect you types. (+ a mysterious beautiful manly face) I just love a good old fashioned natural, gorgeous guy with no make-up :):D
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top