Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who's actually HAPPY about The Sims 3 Supernatural EP?

Comments

• Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited June 2012
    I don't even have a computer to play it one yet, so yeah, i'm pretty happy! :D
  • Options
    JuliaWaszJuliaWasz Posts: 40
    edited June 2012
    Haha with this EP we get like 5 special creatures.I want more vicious vampires, and no: 'Friend, may I please feast on your blood?'
  • Options
    EatCheesEatChees Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited June 2012
    THIS PACK SHALL BE MINE! MWAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!! sorry i'm a little over-excited.
    Sig.png
  • Options
    Booo13Booo13 Posts: 54
    edited June 2012
    I JUST WANT SEASONS :,(
  • Options
    Ampey2006Ampey2006 Posts: 481 Member
    edited June 2012
    Not be. I hate supernatural/occult things. This is the 3rd EP that I will be skipping. Sigh. At least I'll be saving money.
  • Options
    jeanamariex3jeanamariex3 Posts: 1,274
    edited June 2012
    I'm VERY VERY excited. Sims was getting TOO realistic, and starting to lose its balance until KPST. Yeah, I realize it's a LIFE SIMULATOR but the Sims was never SUPPOSE TO BE REALISTIC.
  • Options
    clafaerieclafaerie Posts: 8
    edited June 2012
    I'm thrilled about Sims Supernatural. Been waiting for an ep like making magic from sims 1 since Sims 2 first came out.
  • Options
    Poodlestyle33Poodlestyle33 Posts: 726 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Happy beyond belief! I've been waiting for this since I was a kid playing Makin' Magic! Medieval was fun and perfect, but having magic in modern day? AMAZING!
  • Options
    EverBlueMintyEverBlueMinty Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I'm pre-ordering it next week :D

I was getting SO bored with only human sims and maybe 2 Vampires who pop up every now and again in my game. I'm also glad I didn't get Showtime since I can buy this one now :D
    this EP is exactly what I've been waiting for since the Sims 3 first came out. x3
  • Options
    begaltigerbegaltiger Posts: 103
    edited June 2012
    This is definitely something I'm going to buy! When I saw the little anouncement thing on the launcher, I FREAKED OUT! I' so excited. Zombies is something that really intrigues me, but I'm actually terrified of the thought of zombies atacking my house at night and turning my sims into zombies, but at the same time, i want to expirement with them, and have some fun! >:)
    I think that they should add in some kind of monster hunter career, like the ghost hunter. I hope it's not too late to ask for things in it, because that's something i really want. I'm SOOO looking forward to it :D
  • Options
    KrazyAngelKat81KrazyAngelKat81 Posts: 492 Member
    edited June 2012
    God help me but I'm super excited about this, I love all things supernatural.
    To me this is the perfect balm to soothe the disappointment over Showtime (which I bought heavily discounted) and Sweet Treats (which I won't buy at all).
    I cannot wait to see what they do with this but I need to know how the vampires will differ from late night ones or will the game "mesh" both kinds?!
    KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    My Simblr (Tumblr): Love and Scenery Sims 4
    My Official Sims 4 Downloads:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited June 2012
    I am definitely excited for this! The trailer looks epic and I can't wait to transform my sims into creatures.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_mynameisangelx_mynameisangel Posts: 138 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I'm ecstatic about it! This is the first time when I've wanted to pre-order the exp!
  • Options
    TheSimsBoi13TheSimsBoi13 Posts: 810 Member
    edited June 2012
    At first I was a bit put off by the idea, but now that I've seen the trailer and read more about the game I'm excited. I love the fact that we can control the amounts of creatures, celebrities, etc. I love that a supernatural town is being introduced. I am excited! I cannot wait to get it.

:)
    Check out my tumblr @ http://www.thesimsboi.tumblr.com

Origin ID: TheSimsBoi13
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheSimsBoi
  • Options
    PlayerMttjmsPlayerMttjms Posts: 547 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I am super duper excited! :D

I cant wait for it!!

The Zombies sound epic, and it has tempted me to do a Zombie Apocolypse in my Game... :)

Werewolves, Fairies, Witches all look and sound excellent too.

And finally, Bonehilda coming back! OMG!! :P
  • Options
    babygirlrhodesbabygirlrhodes Posts: 366 Member
    edited June 2012
    im buying
    short, black, & chubby.
  • Options
    AvatarBoyAvatarBoy Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited June 2012
    I most certainly am happy about this :P not too keen on faeries, always freaked me out, but other than that i am pleased :-)
  • Options
    DanaKScullyFBlDanaKScullyFBl Posts: 355 Member
    edited June 2012
    I'm super happy about it plus with it coming out 3 days after my birthday I'm super happy cause it will be a birthday gift!!!! I can't wait to make a child tinkerbell sim in the game she will be super cute and sweet. I also want seasons but this with seasons will be super cool!!!
  • Options
    MaulRat17MaulRat17 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited June 2012
    As stated before: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.
  • Options
    thedogloverthedoglover Posts: 582 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I'm looking forward to the EP. Especially with the fairies and the new vampires... I think I am very much looking forward to a Sim that is a fairy, a vampire, and a zombie.
    One question... do you guys think if a zombie bit a vampire it would be a zombie, a vampire, or a zombie vampire? I'll probably be doing that experiment in the game... I hope it would be a zombie vampire.
  • Options
    Vampyfan2Vampyfan2 Posts: 517 Member
    edited June 2012
    I was kinda sad to read the zombies are made by drinking a potion...i really hope we can bring deceased sims back from the dead...and if you skill isnt high enough or something they get turned into a zombie....kinda like TS2
    Watch my live streams and follow me on twitch!

• Options
    K_TelgarK_Telgar Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I am getting it, hopefully however you can adjust the zombies to not be aggressive, I for one liked the sims 2 zombies.
  • Options
    bunbunnynybunbunnyny Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited June 2012
    mosneakers wrote:
    bunbunnyny wrote:
    I've been waiting for a Magic EP to return ever since TS:MM! TS2:AL doesn't even count as a magic side feature, so yeah... 2 generations of Sims series I've been waiting!

Plus, this will make the Occult Dominancy Legacy/Challenge that I invented much more interesting, too!
    There will be all sorts of new ways to eliminate other Sims and dominate the world with this EP!

high five! :thumbup:

-high fives- :wink:
    I knew they were listening to us the whole time! The Simmers are just stubborn and only hear what they wanna hear.
    They are finally releasing a Celebrity/Stray/Occult regulator! Like they've said a million times, they do listen to us!
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited June 2012
    I am ecstatic!!!!!!!! They had said we weren't getting a magic EP and I was so upset, this EP is sooo perfect! I honestly wasn't going to go on to sims 4 (if there is a sims 4) if they didn't make an EP like this....

LOVE IT!
  • Options
    DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    edited June 2012
    ME!!! :D
    7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!