Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DELETE - CLOSED

Comments

• PsychYourMind08PsychYourMind08 Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited June 2012
    Pill wrote:
    Someone DESPERATELY needs to ask what's up with the new vampires. I personally am dying to know....and I don't do the whole tweet thing.

I did ask and it was actually one of my biggest questions. She tweeted that if she does not answer our questions, it means she is not allowed yet.

This is going to drive me insane
  • EmmaBarbieEmmaBarbie Posts: 5,836 Member
    edited June 2012
    If anyone doesn't mind, can they ask if the zombies can 'eat' other sims or is that just a way of turning? (I don't have a twitter :-P)
    You're too late.
  • MissJaYdi3MissJaYdi3 Posts: 284 Member
    edited June 2012
    SimsTias wrote:
    Around 4 - 7 September, depends on where you live.
    [/quote]

I wish it was being released earlier... I was hoping to have a new game to play in the summer before I started college :( But oh well, I'm sure it'll be September soon enough! :mrgreen:
  • PillPill Posts: 2,743 Member
    edited June 2012
    Pill wrote:
    Someone DESPERATELY needs to ask what's up with the new vampires. I personally am dying to know....and I don't do the whole tweet thing.

I did ask and it was actually one of my biggest questions. She tweeted that if she does not answer our questions, it means she is not allowed yet.

This is going to drive me insane

I think it's safe to assume that they added new vamp features. If they had no reason to be in that trailer, I think she would've been allowed to confirm there's nothing special about them.
    edited June 2012
    If you guys have any questions and don't do twitter, feel free to ask me and I'll tweet her.

Can't guarantee if she will answer or anything, but I'll try.
    edited June 2012
    Pill wrote:
    If you guys have any questions and don't do twitter, feel free to ask me and I'll tweet her.

Can you ask about the changes/improvements to vampires? I'm really curious :shock:
    edited June 2012
    MissJaYdi3 wrote:
    Pill wrote:

Can you ask about the changes/improvements to vampires? I'm really curious :shock:

I already have. She hasn't answered which means she isn't allowed to say anything about it.

Which means I'm going to assume there are changes & improvements.
  • Biff11Biff11 Posts: 420
    edited June 2012
    If I can make it through summer-school...I can make it till September for this awesome EP :)
    edited June 2012
    Pill wrote:
    MissJaYdi3 wrote:
    Pill wrote:

I already have. She hasn't answered which means she isn't allowed to say anything about it.

Which means I'm going to assume there are changes & improvements.

Oops! I didn't know you'd asked already :oops:
    And that's a good sign I suppose :mrgreen:
  • BraninBranin Posts: 70 Member
    edited June 2012

I asked on Twitter but no response yet.
    edited June 2012
    For me, summer is going by quick.

Luckily I'll be on Vacation for 3 weeks across the country having a blast, so there's a good 3 weeks flying by for me. :)
    edited June 2012
    SimGuruMeg just tweeted that she's going to lunch now and she is going to answer more questions later today!
  • MaulRat17MaulRat17 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited June 2012
    SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

But seriously, can you ask about the Peashooter you get if you preorder? It says that you can use it to defend your home from zombies, burglars, and repo-men.

Peashooter – This steadfast ally is ready to defend your house from zombified Sims and other unsavory characters like burglars and repo men! It actually shoots peas at unwanted guests!

Will it be an inventory item that your sim can carry on their person like a little gun that looks like the game character from Plants vs. Zombies or is it the actual plant peashooter?

If this makes no sense, tell me and I'll try to be more clear.
    edited June 2012
    MaulRat17 wrote:
    SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

But seriously, can you ask about the Peashooter you get if you preorder? It says that you can use it to defend your home from zombies, burglars, and repo-men.

Peashooter – This steadfast ally is ready to defend your house from zombified Sims and other unsavory characters like burglars and repo men! It actually shoots peas at unwanted guests!

Will it be an inventory item that your sim can carry on their person like a little gun that looks like the game character from Plants vs. Zombies or is it the actual plant peashooter?

If this makes no sense, tell me and I'll try to be more clear.

I know what you mean.

I'll ask, though I can't guarantee an answer. Reason being that King usually answers questions about preorder incentives.

Like I said though, I'll try and ask when she gets back from lunch!
  • KSkyeeSims12KSkyeeSims12 Posts: 930
    edited June 2012
    I would like to know about the Peashooter as well and I dont have a twitter.
    edited June 2012

I'm jotting down the questions in Notepad so I won't forget them. No worries :)
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,050 Member
    edited June 2012
    1. When she gets back from lunch someone needs to ask if witches will get familiars as they did in Sims 2

2. Are witches stuck in the same witches clothing or will they wear anything

3. Will the beekeeping be similar to Sims 1 where we get honey and bees wax? I assume it will.

4. will brooms be a general mode of transportation or just linked to a certain building

5. Pumpkins? Pumpkin Pie? Carve-able Jack O' Lanterns

6. Can Townies or your sims chase monsters with torches and pitchforks (that would be fun)

7. will wolves be a new wild animal?

Sorry if I overwhelm just so burning with curiosity
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • KSkyeeSims12KSkyeeSims12 Posts: 930
    edited June 2012
    Pill wrote:

^^ Thanks Im so bookmarking this thread. Your so awesome for getting information so early :3
  • MaulRat17MaulRat17 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Thank you kindly. :)
  • Rogii_The_SimRogii_The_Sim Posts: 1,124 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Pill wrote:

I'm not on twitter, but I can see her tweets, its driving me mad, can anyone tell me how to see the questions??? I can only see her answers, I don't know what to go to to see the question..
  • jojodelpierojojodelpiero Posts: 777 New Member
    edited June 2012
    This sounds brilliant so far! I'm so glad they finally allow us to chose if we want vampires/strays/etc. in our city.
    edited June 2012
    redrogue60 wrote:
    1. When she gets back from lunch someone needs to ask if witches will get familiars as they did in Sims 2

2. Are witches stuck in the same witches clothing or will they wear anything

3. Will the beekeeping be similar to Sims 1 where we get honey and bees wax? I assume it will.

4. will brooms be a general mode of transportation or just linked to a certain building

5. Pumpkins? Pumpkin Pie? Carve-able Jack O' Lanterns

6. Can Townies or your sims chase monsters with torches and pitchforks (that would be fun)

7. will wolves be a new wild animal?

Sorry if I overwhelm just so burning with curiosity

I wrote down most of these. Mainly left out the pumpkin thing because she doesn't go into specifics, just broad answers.

The other question I didn't write down is the broom question because I completely missed her tweet but it looks like brooms can be general transportation and you can RACE with them!
  • KatSoloKatSolo Posts: 456 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for gathering the info. Now I know we can control our occult population (and celebs) I'm in! :D

Glad we'll be able to create supernatural creatures in CAS too. Am really looking forward to the new town, & new goth-y objects as well. Woooooo. And I wasn't even excited when this EP was a rumor XD.
    edited June 2012
    Pill wrote:

I'm not on twitter, but I can see her tweets, its driving me mad, can anyone tell me how to see the questions??? I can only see her answers, I don't know what to go to to see the question..

Click on the actual tweet and it should expand to the person's question. If not, click the person's username (@smustle, for example) and their question should be on top if they aren't ridiculously active.
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for the gratitude, all! It's fun to do this :)

When she comes back, I'm sure there will be a lot more answers.