Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beware Have you seen her , Kidnapper!

This babysitter was hired to watch over my darling dear baby girl, newborn... and then next thing I now she is walking away with my baby I followed her as far as I could go I even went to the house she disappeared at, but no such luck in finding her or my baby, If anyone knows the where abouts of this girl please contact myself or your local police... she is very dangerous and a mental case I believe grrrr Baby snatcher.... :shock:

screenshot_original1u.jpg
sigsims%20copy_zps4jb8b2a9.png

Comments

• purpleto280purpleto280 Posts: 949 Member
    edited June 2009
    If you know where this sitter lives please let me know so I may go over there an see if I get lucky enough to find my baby.... lets hope she doesn't have a house full of other neighborhood babies lol.
  • nurse11031nurse11031 Posts: 1,756 New Member
    edited June 2009
    If you know where this sitter lives please let me know so I may go over there an see if I get lucky enough to find my baby.... lets hope she doesn't have a house full of other neighborhood babies lol.

She babysat my baby too but didn't take him. She just didnt take care of him. He was starving and screaming when his mom got home from work.
  • JubileeJubilee Posts: 129 New Member
    edited June 2009
    None of my babysitters take care of my kids... I just got my baby to childhood age as a single parent and now I have 4 days until I age up and I was exhausted the whole time raising her. That sucked
  • AnthonyMHWAnthonyMHW Posts: 163 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I wonder if EA intended that babysitters steal babies, or if its a bug? So funny though when it happens lol.
    edited June 2009
    If anyone knows the where abouts of this girl please contact myself or your local police... she is very dangerous and a mental case I believe grrrr Baby snatcher.... :shock:

screenshot_original1u.jpg

hahaha :lol:.
  • TynkTynk Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited June 2009
    LOL She stole one of my twin daughters at their older brother's birthday party. She is a serial kidnapper. :shock:
  • TurkeyBaconTurkeyBacon Posts: 32 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm sorry for your loss... Maybe your sim should take up law enforcement and get revenge? :twisted:
    edited June 2009
    I think it may be a bug. Bacause sims can now do more while holding a baby, i think the babysitter must just forget that she has him/her in her arms.
  • morsmordremorsmordre Posts: 990 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You can try this cheat

resetsim firstname lastname

to get the baby back.
  • misosimsmisosims Posts: 36 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Fire her!!
  • Sims3erSims3er Posts: 39 Member
    edited June 2009
    lmao
    this thread just makes me laugh!
  • kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    edited June 2009
    In my game she is the "good" babysitter :? . The boy is the worst one. But the redheaded girl shows up in Central Park a lot, go there and get her name, then go to mapview and look for her house and see if your baby is inside, sorry not much help I know.
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • ScallywagScallywag Posts: 39 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I bet she is absentminded... and "forgot" she was holding the baby.
  • MoonfeatherMoonfeather Posts: 188 New Member
    edited June 2009
    One time, my babysitter was jus standing outside the front door staring at the road. I wondered why she wasn't looking after the baby, so I right-clicked the baby's portrait and the game took me to the corporate towers! I started freaking out a bit but then two seconds later one of my teenagers walked out carrying the baby. She'd taken him to her writing class! And the babysitter still charged me :(
  • camera_obscura12camera_obscura12 Posts: 98 New Member
    edited June 2009
    OMG! She is the spiting image of my babysitter. Her name isn't Candy (or something like it) is it?
  • Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited June 2009
    NEVER hire a babysitter. I am glad I didn't now. xD

My sister was playing sims and she was going to hire a babysitter.
    I told her about the "babysitter stealing babies" then she fired the babysitter. XD
  • missgracie361missgracie361 Posts: 448 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I want the evil nannies back, at least they never stole my babies!
  • AmbitionAmbition Posts: 64 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Perhaps the babysitter is a kleptomaniac and a daredevil. She's stealing - to the extreme! :-o
  • prettyken9prettyken9 Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The same thing happened to my first family. Good thing I had already saved my progress and I just quit so that I could start over. I haven't had a babysitter since then. I'm just too scared to attempt it again.
  • Tw1stTw1st Posts: 486 Member
    edited June 2009
    Oh, man that sucks, lol. I haven't had that happen to me yet, thank gosh.
  • cjcanadypetscjcanadypets Posts: 168 Member
    edited June 2009
    LOL LOL!
    Self-published author and Professional Simmer! My books are available on amazon, search C.J. Canady
  • chattybabysimchattybabysim Posts: 67 Member
    edited June 2009
    OMG, Monnfeather, that was the funniest story yet! Hahahaha
  • daisypoodaisypoo Posts: 21 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I want the butler back :lol:
  • DtrtwingDtrtwing Posts: 44 New Member
    edited June 2009
    LOL this is the most hilarious thread i have ever looked at.
    But i will say this if I have kids in the game im not hiring a babysitter LOL.
  • purpleto280purpleto280 Posts: 949 Member
    edited June 2009
    :D OMGosh that is funny,But I did end up restarting from where I last saved which was when they came home from the hospital with the baby, so I didn't have to start to far over... thank goodness .... grrrr I just am very parinoid now about the sitters....