Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just a quick question for you simmers

So I have really gotten to love the Sims since getting Sims 3. I have a 10 year-old goddaughter who spends hours on the computer dressing up characters I am wondering if I should give my Sims 2 to her for her playstation? The thing is, I never played the Sims 2 so I don't know personally what it's like. I don't want to give it to her if she's going to find it too frustrating or anything. So those of you who played it, would you recommend the Sims 2 to a pre-teen girl?

Comments

• crazybadazycrazybadazy Posts: 1,144 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I would it is an awesome game, perfect for dressing up and designing. Unless you don't want her playing with the woohoo thing, I don't think it is a big deal though same as ts3.
  • Whales_RockWhales_Rock Posts: 3,872 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I guess.... It gets boring a lot easier. PC is always the best for both
  • buddycheadbuddychead Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited August 2009
    I played it when i was a pre-teen so sure!
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited August 2009
    sure, if your not the uptight religeous type. but then you probly wouldnt be playing sims anyway lol
    i gave my sims 2 game to my 10 year old daughter. she plays it all the time.
  • LaurenSynclairLaurenSynclair Posts: 103 New Member
    edited August 2009
    In my opinion, the one for playstation isn't as good as the one for PC. I have it but the PC sims has more enjoyment.

Hope i helped. :thumbup:
  • JadenThornJadenThorn Posts: 753 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I never played the playstation version, but on PC sims 2 is great. I still play it some. I started the sims series in 7th grade and I was about 13 then so I see no problem with it.
  • Nicci86Nicci86 Posts: 436 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Thanks guys. I could probably just open it up and try it out myself but I no longer have a playstation 2 in my home.